Red H

why did Honda do this? it stands out like a sore thumb on the vehicle in a completely tasteless way.

It does not even look natural on a riced up civic

>championship white
>red H logo
>japanese flag

or something

>bitching about something this trivial

kys

>trivial

the badge is literally the first thing you see on a car, its supposed to aesthetically blend, not look like a bleeding tumor with an 'H' branded in the center

this

red on chrome gets into a weird christmas territory and just looks fucking ugly, except in

The first thing you see on a car is the car.
Also stop trying to trigger Honda fags

>meanwhile people paid over $700 for a sticker that said VTEC Turbo

>The first thing you see on a car is the car.
>not noticing the little styling details about the car that makes or brakes it

what are you even doing here? Shouldn't you be out driving your cookie cutter econobox?

I can accept it in circumstances where it is warranted like racing (where the cars are decked up all gotti with stickers from sponsors anyways), But on a DD its tasteless

there's some sort of hidden message in it that reveals masonic/satanic/etc stuff

just up to whoever finds it

I love red badges. As long as companies reserve them for their best of the best it’s an awesome way to scream “this is top tier”

but they are coming on base model civics around here and I've seen too many for it to just be an anomaly

Pretty sure that’s just jdmfags switching the badge to pretend its a type-r

I would be inclined to agree with you, but like I said, I see waaaaaay too many. Even some with older women driving.

Yeah I love it too.
Nothing beats seeing a white civic with red H.
Honorable mentions:
toyota soarer griffin
Toyota mr2 screaming chicken
siliva S badge
mazdas wanker badge

They only come from the factory with that badge on Type R Hondas and nothing else. Everyone else bought them on eBay and stuck them on.

You think that’s bad? Try the Japanese pink Impreza badge.

I fucking love the sti pink. Its real fucking cool.
What are you, gay?

>subaru
>markets to lesbians
>pink badge

makes you think

My personal favourite

There was an oem red z badge too on the factory nismo trim versions

Reminder that Saturn tried this shit with the black badge instead of the red badge.

the black badge was the 'preformance" badge

>its still trivial and its still just a badge

>Mitsubishi replaced their red logo with chrome outlines with a entirely chrome one
>Some people hate it so much that they repaint it red

Can't blame them, it really looks like shit and cheap as fuck.

You would be surprised what innane bullshit people will find to bitch at.

Once upon a time I worked in a call center and I made calls to people asking them about their experience purchasing their vehicles at various dealerships. At one point I was talking to a man who had purchased a KIA and asked him if he had anything more to say, since we were done with all the specific questions I had to ask, and he told me that he didn't like how prominent the KIA logo was because it reminded him of K.I.A. (killed in action) and he knew a lot of veterans, him himself being one, and he said that he thought that KIA should make it a specific option to have a more subdued logo out of respect for veterans that might get triggered.

I swear to god I'm not making this up. I get where he was coming from, I really do, but it's the name of the fucking company and it's just three fucking letters that happens to refrence something a very small subset of the population will recognize as something bad that can happen to people. It's like saying that Colgate shouldn't advertise their fucking toothpaste in spanish becuase someone could mishear it and think that the commercial is telling them to hang themselves. It's just so trivial and such a non issue that it's not even something that anyone should ever consider, let alone that a company should have to consider.

tl;dr
This isn't even the first time I've had to hear about someone getting triggered about a logo. You don't really get how silly it is until you have to go back and ask the person who's complaining about their complaint so you can type it up in detail and send it to the company in question for consideration.

I only ever liked how it stood out against white type R cars.

Doesn't look as good with the other color setups.

>his car got beat by a civic

just buy a regular logo then faggot

I love the pink sti logo

I like my red H. Makes me feel special.

Facelift is better

It looks pretty good on blue, and yellow too although it’s super rare on dc2s

Forgot pic

says the badgewhore

>red make fast
nice fwd.

>Ferraris aren't fast

>200hp in 2500lbs isnt fast
>Drivetrain matters more than chassis and suspension setup below the pro level
Go back to your bench

reminder that the 458 is slower than a $45k pushrod camaro

It's literally only on a few cars. It's meant to distinguish them further from 99.99% of Honda's you see daily. Get over it.

It looks nice

I feel ripped off that there never was a type r s2k

Well, it was a convertible

have fun understeering into a wall

And?

Eh I drive an 04 RSX and prefer the pre facelift. I hate the taillights on the facelift too.

The pre facelift tail lights are cooler yeah, but I think they are a bit too tryhard for a stock dc5. Facelift are a bit more understated

delet this

>Understeer
Wow I didnt know it was standard practice to floor it all the way through a corner

nice belt buckle

interestingly enough, I can do this in my FWD shitbox no problem so long as the roads are dry. Understeer is a meme perpetuated by shit drivers

Probably because it has 70 hp. If I put my foot to the floor in my integra round a corner without left foot braking it’s going to do its best third gen camaro impression

ffs the namefag was for one meme now it won’t fuck off

>Probably because it has 70 hp.
nice projection. your just a shit driver

>my car; which is known as one of the best handling fwds of all time, on 215 re003 tires, will understeer if driven at full throttle around a corner
>this makes me the shit driver

You are either lying or retarded

>You are either lying or retarded

or I'm correct and your a complete shit driver even on supposedly good tires and in a supposedly decent car

Do you know why understeer happens boy?
It happens when you loose grip and if you have enough power, it's very very very fucking easy to lose grip when putting some power to the front and aggressively shifting weight to the back.

I swear to god I hate you faggots who know nothing about nothing

>shit driver triggered and trying to justify his being shit

So you are lying then? Why do people like yous try so hard to ruin Veeky Forums?

I almost wrote a pasta like did but I don’t think you are worth it

What car do you have btw?

I think it looks fukken great

t. every car should be black, silver, gray, or white fag

>So you are lying then? Why do people like yous try so hard to ruin Veeky Forums?
why do people like you have trouble with reading comprehension?

I comprehended your post as either lies or retardation. I’m giving you the benefit of the doubt here by calling you a liar

>I comprehended your post as either lies or retardation

then you comprehend nothing, go back to school.

And learn what? How to win an argument by burying myself under the greater number of layers of irony?

You could try learning how to read and understand what it is you're reading? That's a useful skill.

red H is cooler m8

No.

Judging by the fact you’re only responses to my posts have been that I’m a bad driver and I can’t read I would say it’s you who would benefit more from further school age learning

reminder that everyone on this board is retarded

Says the guy who bumped a page 10 thread

i disagree.

To stand out with pride and acknowledgement that you are driving the top tier version of whatever you're in. Jesus, fuck, is it really that hard to comprehend?

so you can read but you can't comprehend. I guess that's a start?

I did it on purpose
if we're going to be retarded then everyone might as well see it

Never EVER question why you don't have a girlfriend, friends or a will to live.

What does it mean to comprehend? In your eyes?

com·pre·hend
ˌkämprəˈhend/
verb
verb: comprehend; 3rd person present: comprehends; past tense: comprehended; past participle: comprehended; gerund or present participle: comprehending

1.grasp mentally; understand.
"he couldn't comprehend her reasons for marrying Lovat"