Opinions on the M4?

Opinions on the M4?

C63s>M4
Unless you plan to take it to a track but you don't get a v8.

this

Sounds like loose ass farts

it's not a very attractive car desu

it ain't an m2

I don't dislike the car but I would rather have other cars in its price range.
There are even more desirable cars outside it's pricerange. If someone offered me a choice between an m2 and and an m4 with "No selling the car" as a condition, I would choose the m2.

Agreed, if i would to own one. I redo the whole exhauts system on this car. It sound so bad i dont understand how they went with it.

you can pick these up for low 40's now, I've even seen one with a clean title listed at 40k

I think once they dip in to the mid 30's in one or two years they will be an incredible performance car bargain

ironically M2's are holding their values at mid 50's

Really? I'm not a huge fan of the way it sounds, but most people (including myself) like the way it looks.

>4000lbs
>”””sport coupe”””

I think it's the least desirable of all bmw coupes that have come out so far.

Not sure why the love for the m2, it's the worst handling car in the entire lineup. Lurk on the bimmer forums and you'll find owners that ditched the 2 for something more predictable in the corners

Does the C63 have an inherently balanced motor?
No it has a soyboy V8 that would tear itself apart without balance shafts

Trash.

trash arabs lease so they can impress their filthy brown buddies

It's good but not an M car. The M2 on the other hand has to be fantastic.
But if you feel like spending a lot of money on a German sports car you get a Porsche of course you do

My dream is to buy an M3 F80 or an M4 F82 one day. Its the nicest car to me. I currently own an F30.
Btw does anyone know the name or code of the color on this JP Performance M4? I would wrap my next F30 in this color

Pig fat

Plebeian Blue

More like patrician blue

fuccboi blu

This car is literally a video with chill trap, greyed out colour balancing, slow pans and fade editing with slow motion close up shots.

Vapelord blu

atlantis blue

I know

Almost if not

boitoi blue ;>)

Yes you are right. Its Gloss atlantis blue (3M G327)

these guys are wrong. Its blue ball bleu

tfw no 2d wife and air cooled 911

objectively oinferior to rodge m3/m2

proof that the M division is only getting worse over time

It's Atomic Teal Wrap by 3M

I think it's pretty dang neat.

>nuBMW
>track car
at that point get a pony car at least you will have some change for a super comfy daily or trackdays

It's cool but I'd rather have the M2 desu.

Just picked up an M2 yesterday. How much fun am i in for Veeky Forums?

get used to understeer