>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Roy a best

>first for kys r@ul

I will roll Celica!

That is an Elise who has lost her virginity.

Let me sum up this entire thread for you right now:

>CYL Lyn vs. Bridal Cordelia
>CYL Roy vs. Xander
>endless shitposting on every account
>"Not an argument", "sweetie", cuck, Fateshitter, variants of
>people pretending to like the bad dubs

That's it.

Dori is a-dori-ble!

I unironically think Kana is better looking than Femui.

I'm glad Ike looks great but damn I wish it was his Lord costume

Reposting from last thread. Please give (and provide material) suggestions for a "Fire emblem threads after Heroes CYL" edit.

Trip back on.

You forgot shitting on warriors

I hope you're all enjoying your free Severa and treating her right! She can be a very strong and cute asset!

i fed her to valter for reposition the second i finished the quest

I love Silque

>people pretending to like the bad dubs
You say this like the subs are any better.
All voice acting in all video games is bad. Voice acting was literally the biggest fucking mistake of the video game industry. Why is there no option to mute literally every voice in literally every game.

Worst girl. Go die, Tyler.

Still using Femui on your team! Loving her tenderly despite the allure of new units! Assuring her she's the only one for you!

I don't know why, but "sweetie" is bugging me far more than any of the other ones.

God just shut the fuck up your dubs are fucking garbage

That one was forgotten too.

One day, if they keep milking popular units

Silque has a BIG butt!

the bottom part of this image

you autistic little kids trying to force waifu wars several times repeatedly per thread with constant samefagging, strawmans, trying desperately for your precious last word in everything you post.
yes, you. you know who you are. kill yourselves.

I use her in my flying team even if she is -spd.

>Our Boy Roy still outclassed even as a CYL unit
It's not fair bros..

>bad dubs
Raul behind Echoes Flop shitpost?

I'm fine with him cosplaying Griel. Shit looks fiiiiiine.

I used her as reposition fodder for the superior red head. Also stfu tyler.

Yeah, they are, and so are the subs. They're both fucking terrible because voice acting doesn't belong in video games.

Should I feed off my spare Lyn for Galeforce or should I merge her with my normal one? And if I should give away her special,who gets it?

Need a safe space, Raul?

Stay the fuck away from my daughter

it's because the normies say it too

Don't get so mad now, honey

her and palla carried me through valter infernal

I've got Roy, Lyn, Hector and Tharja for the gauntlet, who do I pick?

give it to new lyn so you have 2 lyns with galeforce

>Tharja

Trip back on, faggot.

I can't take it anymore

me too

God fucking DAMN if there's one thing I fucking love about Valter it's his Wyvern Knight sprite. God that made me so giddy.

???

He's literally the best red cav.

C-Can I make him work?

The whole point is that Tharja is trash because the thing that people claim she does (tanks DCs), she only does negligibly better than Katarin while Katarina actually has Res enough to not get flattened by red and green mages
12 Res > 8 Def on a mage, especially in a magic focused meta

PSA: The best place to farm HM when TT is not around is Hard CC Ch 1~2.
You gain 4.60 HM when completing a map which is the same as TT highest difficulty up until its final map (5.00), you can also do all 10 maps if you want the feathers since only the SP and EXP gains drop and the HM stays the same.

Just wanted an excuse to post my wife.

>have lots of her cipher cards
>have her figures ordered
>femui alt was my number 1 want
>get perfect +spd/-def in 9 orbs

My love has been repaid

Nah, honey doesn't rile me up.
Actually makes me feel kind of nice. So thank you sweetheart.

/ourboy/ Roy.

I like Hana

found the fucking chink. We should have dropped a third bomb on you fags

>Loves Abel more than you.
Cuck.

me too

Reminder that unit redundancy is perfectly fine so "powercreep" isn't an issue.

If you have Bride Cordelia, congrats. Brave Lyn in no way shape or form invalidates her. She does fulfill a different niche however so you still might want to add her to her roster.

If you have Xander, congrats. He's still a great red sword cav and better on EP than Roy, who is a treat for people looking for a stronger red cav in a different direction.

If you have Cordelia, congrats. She is basically the same as Tana except Tana has a personal that is ultimately worse than Brave/Firesweep.

All IS is trying to do is avoid a situation where people have the "best of" units because nothing better is ever release and subsequently never pull again. Stop chimping out over every fucking unit that is released that is even remotely comparable to the previously best unit.

please leave your autism in the other thread

If you have Xander you should have Camus. At least a single 3* one from the Hard map, and a Neutral IV Ceciclia from fre units.

For TT and CC, just give Xander Fury 2 or keep his Armored Blow and QR2, Camus should have Vantage. You can either build Cecillia to be TA + Gronnraven+, or pass Gronblade from Nino (even a 3* Nino works, since most damage comes from the cav buffs). Slap Repoistion onto Camus and Xander (you have at least 1 3* Selena from quests this week). Sclap Hone Cav from Gunther (you got 2 for free) to Xander and Cecilia, pass Fortify Cav a least to Priscilla. Camus can keep his Goad Cavalry if you somehow not have two Jeigans.

There you have a Cav Meme team out of the shit you have.

>Chink
>Third bomb
???

so what are the projected CYL stats again?

WHY!? WHY DO YOU LIKE HANA!?
EXPLAIN!

Oh it's nothing, dear

I don't.

>Galeforce on ranged unit

Huh that's actually a cool idea.

No, Tharjafags needs to be put down.

Are you sure about the HM staying the same? The first stage just gave me 3.95 on level 40 characters and not 4.6

Is your 5* Gordin ready for when Lyn comes out?

I have one Lon'Qu, so who needs Vantage more?

Camus or +Def/-Spd Hector

dont worry ill upgrade her and then burn her to give her TA to Cecilia

dont make good posts with hungrybox as your image

So which would be preferable? That the Brave characters be neutral by default upon choosing which one you want, or if they can have random IVs? I'm in favor of the former since I'd rather not get screwed over, but then I'd wonder how many would, for example, roll colorless hell for a better Lyn.

I would have to kill Klein but i wont
Hes been too good to me

Too soon. Come back in 2 weeks.

Lyn can't inherit Brave Bow+ though

How much worse is +attack Cecilia compared to +speed Cecilia if I'm running blade?

>ss best
You heard it here, folks. The cloud knows what FE game is the best

Lol I almost changed it but was too lazy. I knew it'd get negative attention for using Hbox.

LaD3 or Fury 3 for Summer Corrin? She's neutral if that makes any difference

And why not?

>cordelia autistic tfw

>still don't have a Celica
>desperately need two so i can SI distant defense
>still need a glass cannon red mage that isn't a cuck

>ike ss best

Gotta back that fact up boy

>Reminder that echoes is why they don't and won't ever cater to oldfags outside of half baked cashgrabs.

Waifufag shit emblem is the future.

Shut up Cordelia is my waifu
th-thirty attack too I promise

:thinking:

Replaying awakening FE4 style. What are best kids pairing? MU is going with Cherche for reasons. And this is what I have played
>Henry x Lissa
>Thotja x Gais
What else?

>loses mods already reddit
W-what?

He's living in a different timeline where IS realized Reinhardt is cancer and that two Reinhardts is double cancer.
The timeline we're in is the one with an IS that's shit.

>natasha that prominent
This is a first.

You take that lon'qu, and you sacrifice all your friends to his name. You hear?

if you can't stand it then just kys grandpa or feel free to stop wasting posts here

>post yfw summoning animation plays when you select your free CYL unit

>units better Lyn
What was meant by this

>cordelia autistic
>bridelia autism
P O T T E R Y

Can we get better waifus than what Fates shat out then?
Because if we stay on that overall quality where only a small handful of girls aren't totally bonkers we will have a problem

Echoes was a passion project made entirely because the people making it are huge Gaidenfags (like all of ISIS). It could sell 90k and if the Echoes team want to make more they would because Heroes gives them no effort money to do these things.

>Both Cordelia's get outclassed in the span of 2 weeks