Opinions on Rolls Royce?

I'm curious to hear your thoughts.

I'm too poor to even learn about this car.

This.

Wonder if theres even a manual how to change a lightbulb (if its replacable at all)

7 series with a bodykit

Why does every retard assume that any car sharing any sort of origin from another platform think it's "rebadged" or "with a bodykit"? Have you ridden in a rolls royce? Have you ridden in a 7-series? No? Then how the fuck do you have the authority to come to that conclusion? Even the reviewers make clear how opulent and luxurious the brand is over rivals and even the 7-series. God I'm triggered because you're fucking retarded. Stop saying stupid shit like this

a huracan is nothing else than a rebadged scirocco, deal with it badgewhore

shitty 7 series with posh bodywork. British car manufacturers don't exist anymore.

it's a rebadged R8, you dolt. Both shit cars, too.

Would rather have a Bentley for that kind of money

>r8
nice golf

Reviewers make money of it. So they say everything dealers wants them to.

Continental is a rebadged Passat

Phaeton*

Every car is a rebadged Ford.

This is a fact.

Not even the same platform, RR uses bespoke platforms.

I don't really care for the way modern RR exteriors look.
That's really all I can comment on, I've never sat inside or drove one.

I liked them before they got raeped by BMW. Now they're just really really nice cars with 7-series parts bin internals

Yes, but with BMW components like shocks and motors and whatnot. Pretty sure they killed the mighty 6 3/4 Litre V8 by now, or memed a BMW motor to 6.75L to use instead

I could never drive one. It's hard to stay awake in modern shitboxes and that thing is like a giant cloud.

That's fine, you're supposed to ride in the back while your chauffeur is up front staying awake to drive.

pigfat boomer coffins

see one riding around my campus. i wanna know what asian here owns it

Used to be a brand for chauffeured old money, now the target audience is ghetto rappers

the hood ornament costs more than my truck

Toyota Century is better.

this but unironically
ill have neither, at least in near future anyway...

>Continental
>Not the patrician Mulsanne

new rich non white tier