docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/19/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Become a Dark Spirit

First for Shanalotte is best waifu.

To be fair, that's what the default tits look like, you just don't see them under the naked tank-top or whatever other skimpy top you're wearing (e.g. Master's Rags).

The Desert Slut top is a push-up that straps on an entirely new pair of tits to the base model (you can see some of the seam lines if you look close enough).

She has the best legs.

>straps an entirely new pair of tits to the base model.
Ha,I remember when Mount and Blade did this with the Peasant dress but it worked regardless of gender so male characters would gain the boobs that came with the attire.

But I already am one?

So uh I start up DS3 and it's combining my mouse on top of my controller so it's real fucky, anyone ever have that issue and solve it before?

ShANALotte!!!

But what about husbandos?

this is important, does anyone have the video where some guy tries to make lost sinner lore out of a wall texture in the boss room?

You could probably equip stock Talisman, swap FaP+3 for Dorkmoon, Young Dragon for First Born and fuck with people who aren't expecting Lightning Stake trades.

reminder that vendrick did nothing wrong

Lest we continue talking about this, I've heard he used to peruse /wfg/. You could also go to Fireden and just search for his tripcode and see when he last posted at all. Hopefully he got killed in a car accident at some point and nobody will ever have to deal with him again.

That sounds like PlagueofGripes tier awetism "awetism" is "awesome" and "autism" put together, stuff that is clearly born out of autism but is cool

What if Luci is the enbfag and after Luci comes back, the enbfag magically stops posting?

nah

That's not your waifu, that's your MOMMY.

>massive-tittied illusion that just looks pretty and nothing else
>a waifu
Shit/10

My favorite is Chloanne

I personally impaled her tits with a dragonslayer greatarrow.

I wonder. Can you still keep your shield up when casting spells using the golden ritual spear?

>What if
Nah.
Enbfag is just one anot that went too far with ironic shitposting that doesn't realize it's not ironic anymore and can't go back. Pretty sure he's behind many other flavor of the month shitposting, he changes from time to time.
Luci is just a retard that was never ironic. He just has that shitty personality and opinions.

But will she always stay by your side, until hope has fully withered?

Fuck off, oedipus.

>bradley will never gently hold you as he fades away once hes completed his duty
why live

Lucifer is a cunt.

I don't think enbfag is ironic. He just apologized over at /bbg/ and admitted to being obsessed with ensis and says he tries to control himself. I think he's a messed up person rather than a "shitposter" per se.

Shanalotte is cute I admit.

Bradley's great, but so is Bashful Ray, and he's so underrated.
>An understated ninja master unwilling to steal the show, choosing to help only through small summon signs.

Chloanne is a cutie too, my man. We get to keep one for each, win/win.

Except the fact that he ran like a bitch and removed his soul instead of kicking Nashandras face in

He's the reincarnation of 4kings poster. Legitimately insane shitposting, rather than ironic shitposting.

I love her.
A lot of NPC summons from two are amazing.
Like when you summon them they do gestures and shit.
Jester Thomas, Brad there, and several others as well when they beat bosses.

Wise words my good man!

I find that hard to believe.
It's not like it would be hard to prevent himself from posting that if he wanted. He has to type, enter the captcha and press to post the message.
He's doing it for attention, ironically or not.
And poisefag stopped posting around the time he started spamming the thread.

So you're saying that all shitposters are one very dedicated shitposter

ray is cute, but he gives off the hoverhand vibe

where can I find dsfix and instructions on how to install it

No, not all, but I think we have a dedicated shitposter that from time to time, comes with a new topic to shitpost.
It has a recognizable posting style too.

metaclassofnil

>Dark Spirit Jester Thomas has invaded

I didnt have much trouble with him as a sorc, but goddammit Dennis and Maldron fuck my shit up bad every time.

nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/19/?

Maldron is meant to kick your ass all the way to the moon by just being a dick. It's even worse in Eleum Loyce since you can't seed him.
Dennis is an ass, though. I never had too much trouble with Thomas, when I went through Shulva today he literally just cast Warmth for me to heal and then acted as a punching bag.

I just got the covenant of artorias. What have I done. I'm a monster.

He's scripted to use "This one's me" before attacking, you can cheese him by not letting do that.
I didn't know that and accidentally cheesed him while streaming to my friends who never played the DLCs.
Right after I went out to say how cool and tough he is as an invader.

>pic related
>WE WERE BROTHERS, THOMAS

>pic related
>WE WERE BROTHERS, THOMAS

What is the absolute top tier low-level coop/twink invasion build?

The rope.

20 Str Borthammer
Raw DSA buffed with Lightning Resin
Dark Hand

just stack a fuckton of vit and vigor and then put on a raw mace with heavy armor like lothric or exile set you can perseverance trade with ultra weapons like they're toothpicks

What level range is optimal for Spear of the Church summons? I went to 130 and I'm not getting jack shit.

>That sounds like PlagueofGripes tier awetism "awetism" is "awesome" and "autism" put together, stuff that is clearly born out of autism but is cool
There are two types of autism in mankind; the useful kind that leads to inventiveness and creativity (like plague), and the kind that provide nothing if value except and those who write posts like yours :^)

Lactose intolerance is a double edge sword. On the on hand, you really don't get to eat cereal the right way. On the other, ice cream is cheaper and tastes better than laxatives.

>can't have any form of cheese
not eating cheese in and of itself is okay, but not being able to eat any dish with cheese in it is terrible

Absolutely plebeian. Aged cheese with bread and red wine is better than any dish you would add some cheap grated cheese to.

You're talking to a frenchman, buddy. Of course I love my cheese and bread, though I have my family's trait of not liking red wine, nobody here does, maybe it's the belgian side of it. But a good cheese sauce, a good raclette or a good tartiflette are elder godly if they're made with good cheese.

My apologies, thought you were a murican thinking of nachos with cheddar and muh cheezburgr.

No offense taken. But even then, cheeseburgers can be damn good. There's a burger place nearby, their buns are made by a really good baker just down the street, their products are all local, their meat comes from no further than the same city they're in, and their cheddar is from the local market and it's absolutely godly.
Now, what kind of cheese would go well with a Siegbrau, or whatever Gavlan is drinking

This talk of cheese is making me remember those Memelitas I had in Oaxaca.

What do you guys think? Is my fashion on point enough to beat Midir?

>/dsg/ - Cheese and despair

ribbit

ribbit

>their meat comes from no further than the same city they're in
Unless your city has a farm in it I don't believe you.

Skipped leg day

Not that user, but I'm from Spain and that's not very uncommon in small northern cities.

prepare to whine

The fuck is wrong with those lips.

SHE APPEARS

i drawed a thing
5464 hours pls no hate

Ayyy

What rings she selling?

better?

what do you mean?

Every day I download the latest build and every day there's a new problem.

What will increase sorceries' damage more with a +5 magic staff of wisdom, a ring of knowledge or a sorcery clutch ring?

That is a tactical advantage.
Keep going.

It's a big city in a rural region, everything in the region that's not a city is fields or farms. Their meat is labeled as being from here, and stuff like that gets very regular controls. The highway is surrounded by fields, and you could probably get on top of a tall building with a spyglass and find a gorillion different farms.
I like it

Dennis is actually a twink. He's wearing a piece of the Northwarder Set, is using a weapon found only in the Undead Crypt, and invades in areas early as FoFG.
Maldron is just an asshole, using every dirty trick available to him.
Having Thomas link the Fire would probably result in resetting the world back to the beginning of the Age of Fire.

don't forget that dennis is using spells from late/end game and even the DLC

To be fair, you can find a Soul Spear in Huntsman's, Soul Vortex in Brightstone, and Soul Greatsword in Drangleic Castle.

Damn, there's a lot of crystal lizards in this part of the void.

What happened to the 4kings poster? Did he finally beat them?

Should I make a sl 15 Bobby Putrid build or just hang myself

What do you find to be good places to place your summon sign in NG+? I typically stick to King's gate or Fume Knight, I get summoned within a couple minutes usually, but I feel like trying out other spots.

Anyone on PS4 doing any co-op?

I wish Dark Souls 3 had NPC's like 2

I really feel like the ones in 2 helped the game feel more alive. Even more so with not knowing anything about most of them, like Boyd, Bradley, Felicia, characters that were willing to help but without any backstory. They might as well have been other Undead adventurers in the land.

>They might as well have been other Undead adventurers in the land.
This sums it up almost perfectly. Take away the predictable AI, and they may well be other players that put down their signs or invade.

;_;7

Keep in mind that some like Bradley and Luet are more competent than most players. I once brought Luet along for NG+ Sinner, and he tanked every hit like a champ, surviving with a hair's width of health left. And Bradley just makes everything his bitch.

D-Delet this.

>more competent
You mean have metric asstons of health?

>tfw waving or using Hello carving at NPC phantoms
I can't be the only one.

Please post more pics!!!

I use Praise The Sun every time I kill a boss with no summons.

I'm going to have to give up on void souls. I'm in some kind of maze of tight corridors and I can't where they branch.

Anyone with experience with iGP11, what's your experience with getting flagged and/or soft-banned? I may or may not want to experiment with extracting/replacing various textures in offline mode, is the risk still there?

this cat is cute as fuck

Yeah that's the little mining pit there's a ton down there. How's it running besides the obvious there?