Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/christopherbergstresser
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16883102288
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

4th? for tomb kings lore

Reminder Nehekharian are Warhammer Ubermench.

kangz n' stuff

So who wants to talk about Darren drama some more?

Yo can someone hit me up with as many skaven memes as possible? I need to fill my collection.

The enemy army foolishly decides to disembark outside of the safety of the walls instead of in the harbor, where they would have had ranged support and friendly troops nearby. Perhaps the appearance of our naval reinforcements spooked them.

Our troops get ready to meet them

Dark elves are boring asf they have like one monster.

Can someone explain how Nagash would come back in TW:WH2? I thought Sigmar dusted him for good?

that's all im here for bb

Me. His twitch stream is fascinating.

This guy is the head of Sega Europe now
linkedin.com/in/christopherbergstresser

I feel like I'm fucking trash at this game

Is this an okay result?

Guy can't even be killed by a pure warpstone blade, a manlet forged warhammer ain't shit compared to that. It just takes Nagash a while to pull himself back together.

Looks like a cunt.

same way vlad did

I'm surprised he lasted two years before quitting desu. He was very bitter and angry in his stream.

>Unfortunately my NDA will block me from talking about the real reasons behind me leaving.

>It's nothing against the people there, they're talented and friendly and it was a fun environment to work in.

>But knowing certain things about the processes at CA and how the games are handled is something I didn't want to help promote anymore.

>I'm taking a massive risk doing this, and honestly can't imagine it will work out that well for me, but that's how strongly I felt I had to leave... me... one of the biggest fans of the series.

>remember fighting in the shadow of the great pyramids in that comfy Napoopan campaign
>realise that when one day Tomb Kangz are released I'll get to sorta do that again

>manlet forged warhammer
Thats not quite what Ghal Maraz is tho

Oh shit,Khazrak help me

>Skavenfag really believe they can craft better shit than the ancient of the Dawi
Sure thing, rats.

The stream is much better, he's way more frank. Literally calls the Warhammer campaign shit and designed for three-year-olds.

>Total War Attila has stopped working

great

You need to kill the commander asap against VC, make sure your good units aren't being wasted on shit tier infantry.

I have 3000 euro budget and want to buy the best pre built gaming computer to play Warhammer 1 and 2 on ultra setting all round, what should I get?

what cunt-tree

>3000 euros

That's what, two pounds?

1080ti and whatever the latest i7 k model is (there's a new one coming out in a few weeks)

Is there a reason you don't want to build it?

bout 2780 bongshekels

3000 is 2800 pounds.

turns out malekith is a good guy in the end times

fucking wew

c'mon man just build it, it's easy

1080 ti with multiple fans
R7 1700X
1440p 100 fps G-Sync Ultrawide
SSD

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16883102288
But yeah, take questions like this to

Not bothered and I work 12 hour shifts so am left exhausted.

but it's scary

Malekith was always the good guy user, he's Aenarion's son and heir.

If this guy can get it working.

>Darren shits on ArchWarhammer in his stream

RUDE

thnx

No shit

Pussy

based Darren.

I want to roll SO LETS DO THIS AGAIN BOYZ

>You need to kill the commander asap against VC

With Vlad, that is difficult.

wtf I hate Darren now

>Luddites think building a PC is hard

It requires a single fucking screwdriver and everything is labeled. I've put flatpack furniture together than caused me more hassle than my PC.

Unless it involved a soldering iron, I don't think it counts as having 'built' your own PC, you just slotted/screwed a bunch of parts together.

Morathi too much ass.

Timestamp ?

>too much

At least Malus died being an unrepentant evil prick and wasn't corrupted with heroism or nobility.

Khalida a qt

he was /ourguy/

Jackie fish is replacing Darren.

Also talks about how reddit downvotes criticism to oblivion funnily enough so I'm not surprised he's more vague on there.

>>L*ddites think building a PC is hard
Wow racist much? They're called Black British, not the L-word.

Around 40m IIRC.

Also, pretty sure saying that you warned CA about people being asshurt about settlements and then talking about how they said "meh we'll deal with w/e negative feedbacks comes" is kinda breaking NDA. Maybe he just phrased it poorly though, he seemed to be trying to make the point that the community didn't complain enough about the shit sieges/lack of settlements on release. He spends a lot time time talking about what cucks TW subreddit is.

This is true. The /r/ total war community are rude and freaks and don't listen to valid concerns. Its a giant circle jerk.

how do you think his youtube review on it will be?

He said several times that he thinks if you enjoyed Warhammer 1 (he didn't particularly) Warhammer 2 is better, but he thinks it's pathetic to have a 50/50 split of new and recycled content for the price.

>The quality of bait these days

>I align all ecosystems to drive sustained growth and product revenue.

Is building your own even cheaper after the GPU market fuckeries?

I think he also said that he agrees with TB when he said it's questionable that 2 is releasing a year after the first one in the state it's in

John Boyega is a nigger. He is completely in love with himself and thinks he is solely responsible for the so called ''success'' of the Force Awakens. He's a deluded cunt.

>>>/kys/

Wrong thread

But I agree

Almost as if it's a sub-reddit on reddit that suffers from the structural problems of groupthink because posts are arranged by order of voting rather than chronology that plague every group on reddit.

>2 is releasing a year after the first one in the state it's in
Does he mean the state that the second game is in?

Is it not ready for release? I think everyone was pretty fucking surprised that they announced a 2017 release, let alone September.

Defo agree that the price is ridiculous given that it's taken a fucking year of dev time to make.

>"The elector counts said it's my turn to be Emperor now!"

Undead Giant Vampire crabs for vampire coast? gimme

No he means that the first one was barebones as fuck and criticized CA for selling another barebones full-price release.

>kys
which board is that

continuing where we left off

The Greek naval forces disembark, planning to pin us between their landing site and the walls. However there aren't any garrison troops to pressure our rear, so our troops have set up in a defensive position between the Greeks and the entrance to their city - they will have to go through us if they want to get to the gate

Some people call it "reddit"

>Poor people complaining about the morality of pricing
Complain about features all you want, but the whole "it's immoral to charge for new content" or "this content doesn't morally deserve to be priced at X price" are not arguements. Pricing is determined by consumer & producer market equilibrium, not moral sentiments or moral justifications.

>Shilling against an ex-CA employee

He seems to be on board with the "glorified expansion" camp, saying it somehow consists of 50% reused assets.

But he says he didn't like TWW1 either.

the lines meet just a short distance away from the beach

he said he thought it was high 6 or low 7. sights the campaign as a main problem with the game

Reminder that he took like 500+ turns for his campaigns.

which total war should I play RIGHT NOW

The Gothic cavalry wins the flanks, and begins to roll the Greek line. Additional reinforcements land in case they are needed

I kinda want the King and the Warlord DLC. My friend wants to play Dwarves in our next co-op and I need a good partner, so I thought playing Angrund would be fun. We would be fighting for territory, which would suck, but Angrund might be cool and we can dual dwarf it up.

Anyone know of a place to get the DLC a bit cheaper than on Steam? Not like g2a, but I know some legit stores have sales on and off

yeah he did, but he also said battles were too fast, flying units were badly implemented and sieges were "shit", "fuck off with that" etc.

Wat, that can happen? Source?

Attila

I've played some angrund dwarf coop campaigns and they were actually some of the most fun. Having to "fight" for territory is actually a good thing because it prevents you from steamrolling too hard.

the greek forces are surrounded and destroyed, and the gothic troops redirect their attention back at their original objective - the city

attila

I'm a bit late what did Darren say on stream about why he quit?

is CA literally that evil?

I'M ABOUT TO LOSE MY FUCKING MIND

I can't get Da Best Raiderz achievement to trigger for Greenskins. I tried 7k income, 8k income, 9k income, I tried enabling all raiding at once, I tried waiting for five minutes, I tried skipping turns constantly.

IT DOESNT HAPPEN.

can anyone help me here?

Either Attilla or Shogun 2.

Some Wurrzag stream iirc where he showed off his start in the campaign.

Rome II

Yeah, CA are evil because this guy quit. Do you know how I know you've never been employed?