Early-mid September update

>news.fate-go.jp/2017/prisma_illya/
- Illya rate-up gacha
- NP upgrade for Illya and Skill upgrade for Kuro

>Medb and Sanzou rate-up
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer03/

>Support Campaign Summer Event Pt 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02_ca/
From 16 Aug to 2nd Sept: 2 apples everyday, up to 28 (34 total).

>2017 Summer Event Part 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02/
New Servants: Raikou [Lancer], Artoria Alter [SSR Rider] and Helena [Archer]

>2017 Summer Event Part 1
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/
Welfare: Ishtar [Rider]
New Servants: Nitocris [Assassin], Nobunaga [Berserker], Fran [Saber] and Nero [SSR Caster]

>2017 Summer Event CM
youtube.com/watch?v=ihNcNkQovG4

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Nigger Caster apologists need to fuck off

The last gold you rolled is now following you around all day (hidden presence) like it is a normal day.

How does it go/how bored are they?

Best friends

>put hundreds of Quartz into Kiara and Schez's gachas
>don't get either of them
Why is this allowed to happen?

Saido no Doki desu thread

EoP brainlessly following the hivemind should fuck off to NA.

Will Shyaruru and Roland get a flashback appearance in the anime.

Why do people dislike Kiara?

>I don't wanna die :((((((
>Ayo I fucked kangz and shieeet

Such a deep character!

The day has only just begun, but Raikou would already be disappointed in me.

Not black and not fat

I'm wondering that too.

Her design is alright but she's just not a very good character. That doesn't mean you can't like her, but I think others are entirely justified in disagreeing with you. That would be true even if she was the greatest and most interesting character ever. It's all just opinions.jpg at the end of the day.

You're trying to incite shitposting right now.

Kill yourself

Because play CCC, she's a horrible person that preaches about loving humanity but the only human on her eyes it's herself, truly the pinnacle of selfishness.

>he hates Schez because she's not "deep" enough for him
oh fuck sorry professor. Educate as pleb and show us which charaters your mature and sophisticated mind appreciates.

You know that isn't me. I don't even know how to tripfag so please stop giving the shitposter attention

News when

You can still dislike her as a person but like her as a character.

If you have such superior intellect to us all then please do tell what makes Schez such a great character.

Yeah, but some people can't make that distinction, personally I dislike her in both senses.

What's a good Craft Essence for Caster Tamamo?

>Nasu: Oh, “The Prince Who Runs Through the Night”. It depicts Akio-san on a highway at night, talking on the phone. You think “what’s going on with this direction?” as it drags on for an almost tedious twenty minutes. And then the shocking two minutes at the end. I remember dropping my jaw and thinking “What’s going to happen next week?”. Since I’m a man, the fact of the heroine who had protected her chastity up until that point suddenly having sex with Akio-san—didn’t inspire much of an unpleasant feeling in me, actually.
Purityfags BTFO

She's like a saturday morning cartoon character in her actions and motivations. There's nothing interesting or deep about her.

There's only one character a professor can appreciate. Educate yourself.

The only thing I dislike about her that she gets to be in Chaldea after making Demiya and Melt suffer so much. The bitch even mocks Demiya in one of her MyRoom lines.

Been on hiatus a little while did FGO get fucked by Aniplex as well by nudering third party downloads and emus? Could just be my phone but FGO crashes before starting and a email pops up to send to DW with a bunch of info on it

Kiara being in Chaldea was a mistake, it shit on everything you did in the order.

Not to mention she even kills (You) in front of Melt. She's not even redeemed in any way, her being summoned is a giant disgusting joke.

>Nasu designs Kiara with two intentions, to make a character he can masturbate to (like Karen) and to make readers forgive Sakura for being raped
>succeeds, most people who played CCC don't like Kiara
>other people don't like Extra in general
>CCC event comes around
>a couple of posters start getting hype for Kiara appearing in it
>this triggers the CCC/Kiara haters
>thread devolves into shitposting about Kiara never, ever appearing in the CCC event
>she does
>shitposters immediately move the goalposts and start posting about how Kiara will never be playable
>she is
>drama ensures
>shitposters dedicate the next two months of their lives spamming shit back and forth about Kiara
>people who hated her before hate her even more because of the gaping anal rape her very existence seems to have inflicted on them
>people who like Kiara also spam shit, resulting in whatever neutral parties (if there were any) to lose sympathy for them
>newfags start hating Kiara because it's popular

Fox's Night Dream
The 5* Miyu one
Afternoon Party
Prisma Cosmos

Basically, anything that gives NP gain or boosts artsl

Sounds about right.

I wasn't the one complaining that she's not "deep" enough, I'm not dumb enough to recognize that this is Fate Waifu/Gambling and getting triggered because a characters aren't depe enough.

My fucking point is, she's not a GREAT character, just she doesn't deserve all the hate she gets because it's undeniable that she's one of the most hated servants around here. Like 10% of the characters in GO are more than a shitty archetype. Kiyohime is just a fucking yander goddamit, just that. What's good about Schez is that she's might not be good but she's not bad either, she's no Sieg and neither Nero with all the wanking.

Kiarafags have proven themselves to be autistc. Wouldn't surprise me if they were just falsefalgging as anti-Kiarafags in the beginning to garner attention for her.

This desu. There wasn't even an explanation for it and she's still evil in Chaldea so it doesn't make any sense.

It's not like she's the first person in Chaldea who has committed tons of horrible deeds to other fellow Servants or even (you).

Saido no kill yourself whore

The only thing that could count as an explanation is her dying wish, but it doesn't make sense with just that.

She pretty much killed you, twice.

Autocomplete feature for dailies when? It gets tiring having to do the same fucking quest that's only available one day of the week literally over a hundred times to max a single servant's skills.

None on the level of what she's done. None have literally murdered (You). Most others that have have had some kind of redemption that makes sense for them to be summoned and under control.

Remember when they posted a video about her """""clearing""""" doors?

Demiya and Melt ain't exactly all sweetness and light themselves.

Remember that time (You) canonically summoned a fat snake that exists only to kill humans? She was a good friend.

Infact more people need to put that on their caster. It's fucking glorious. Fuck Arts boosters,they ain't worth shit on your casters compared to FREE S T A R S picture unrelated

We just had news

>Kiarafags are still SO MAD that they've started to try to re-write history
You cannot make this shit up
When will Anti-Kiarafags ever learn?

>WE MORALFAGS NOW
Holy shit, Mordred and Kekalot are the reason why Camelot fell yet they are in Chaldea. Jeanne Alter tried to genocide france yet here she is. And lets not talk about fucking Gilles, the guy is one of the evilest pieces of shit in Fate, yet he walks around Chaldea spying on Jeanne and your shotas.

She is the symbol of cuck.

At least Demiya and Melt help (You) save the world from Kiara. I don't even understand why Kiara can be summoned in the first place.

We now once an event get some retard trying his damn best to clear stuff with her and start gameplay shitposting. That or him inserting her into stuff somehow. Kiarafags just can't help but pull attention to themselves.

You're not wrong, there are a lot of one-note characters in FGO. But at least most of them have some sort of appeal. There are a lot of yanderefags out there so it's no surprise Kiyo's well-liked. There's not much that's appealing about Schez's shtick. She's a coward and she'll do anything if it means avoiding death, even betray (You). It could be interesting if she had any amount of depth, but she doesn't really, so I don't see much that's likable about it. All she's got going for her is her design.

inb4 Gilles was framed-fags

why is the FGO fanbase so autstic

Her appeal is that you want to protect her. It's a specific type of moe.

>Mordred helps you save the Singularity in London.
>Lancelot helps you defeat the Lion King in Camelot.
>Jeanne Alter has two events dedicated to her character development.

Meanwhile Kiara has tried to destroy the world twice and has done nothing to redeem herself.

Because she's a master hacker with a Beast's authority. It's not like you can stop her if she wants to become a Servant.

The entire Type-Moon fanbase has always been autistic.

How many times have these people nearly ended the entire human race again?

Where did you get this photo of me and my wife

Buffs when?

Then I think they failed hard with her because I've never seen anybody suggest she evoked that sort of feeling in them. It certainly didn't work for me and I've been known to fall for that shit in the past. But that's just me of course, if it works for you then good I suppose.

>28th of August, 2017
>Kiarafags still have yet to recover

nah Camelot fell because they asked wanted Artoria to care about them. She didn't because she's a dumbass and it cost her her kingdom, her life and her wife

>not wearing hentai shirts in public so you can fap whenever
That guy is an alpha malelet

She's a horrible person in CCC and is a dindu in FGO

Just because there is a character from FGO in the shirt, it doesn't mean you can lump it with the rest of fanbase.

Those are ironic weebs. But yeah, Fate has an autistic fanbase anyway.

Nigga if you wanna hit that spot you make the character weak who cannot fend for themselves. Not some ruthless manipulating cunt who's willing to go to any lengths to survive.

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

I want to protect cute things and Schez isn't cute at all

because Nasu is a zero integrity hack

Remember when Gilles summoned an Elder One?

>nah Camelot fell because they asked
>they asked
No one ever dared to say shit to Arthuria's face.

So in the end it's not objective, it's more like other characters are as shit but they click on people's fetish. Anyway, Schez is like the perfect bully material also the "weakest" servant in GO personality wise, she's pretty cute like a stray kitten, and her looking so mature and bustymakes a nice gap moe with her being so frail and coward.

The thing about those characters is that all of them have some redeeming qualities (except maybe Gilles but he's crazy because he loved Jeanne too much). Kiara just wants to destroy the world because she wants to experience an EX rank orgasm.

YOU DON'T GET IT BRO I WANT TO FUCK KIARA SO EVERYTHING EVIL THING SHE DID IS OK XD

What's wrong with having an evil character in Chaldea? You guys act one sided towards Kiara when Kirei the guy who you all praise and love and call a good character got all the children who survived the fire and fed them to Gilgamesh. And Kirei if made a servant he'll also be evil in Chaldea but you guys will be sucking his dick reguardless. I dunno why all of a sudden you guys are opposed to evil characters when Kiara isn't the first or last villain to come to Chaldea. Also about you assblasted Meltfags. Melt also killed a lot of people and Masters in CCC and you overlook this because you like her. And about EMIYA Alter how it's not fair that Kiara gets to be summoned after what she did to him. Who honestly gives a shit? There are servants like Lancelot in Chaldea who brought the ruin to Saber's kingdom and Mortiarty who tried to blow you to bits. Carmilla who murdered innocent young girls for their blood. You don't give these characters shit but you give Kiara shit for what she became after being exposed to the type of childhood that she had? You anti-kiarafags are hyprocites and people who hate on Kiara are just bandwaging on hating her. Kiara isn't the best character but there is no way she deserves this amount of hate when there are equally or worse characters that exist in Chaldea with her.

Nobu a CUTE.

Are you ready for your new 10.0 Ruler?

Shieeet it's almost like if a character has a redemption arc or is likeable in the first place people can look past the evil.

My dream Gorgon buff would be something like this.
Monstrous Strength A+ -> Apex of Monstrous Strength EX
Attack up 50% for one turn.
Increase Star absorption rate by 400% for three turns.

>And about EMIYA Alter how it's not fair that Kiara gets to be summoned after what she did to him. Who honestly gives a shit?

I do since I like Emiya and her being in Chaldea makes his sacrifice pointless. Same goes for Melt.

Nigga, press enter from time to time.
Holy shit.

To be fair all those things are kinda nothing when compared to trying to end the world, twice. It's on a whole other level.

>Schez is like the perfect bully material
You know, I never considered that, but it seems pretty accurate. And I can see how gap moe works into it too. Fair enough, I guess she does have something going for her. It doesn't appeal to me personally much but I understand how somebody else might enjoy those aspects.

Apocrypha literally has a scene where Mordred confronts Artoria with the fact that she's her son and says that if she doesn't accept her she will destroy her.

Guess what option Retardtoria went with

Well, sucks for Emiya. The world doesn't revolve around him. Besides, it's not like it would be first time Emiya has died for nothing. It's par for him.

Her being and existing in Chaldea is her redemption ark you dumbass. We haven't seen the last of her

>Apocrypha anime fanfiction
Opinion discarded.

Gorgon is fat

The most evil thing Kirei ever did was want to see Manjew born out of curiosity and because he didn't believe something not born yet should be judged.

This is smalltime shit compared to Kiara.

Wait, which is the F/GO character?
Is it Modered in the top?

They saved Guda's world, Melt got the boy and Demiya killed his world's Kiara before she could turn into a Beast.
They got everything they wanted out of the CCC event.

Everyone deserves to have a chance of redeeming themselves. Kiara being in Chaldea is her redemption ark since we haven't seen the last of her

Skill cookie trading when?

You say it like wanting Angry Manjew to be born is like wanting to see a little birdie be born from an egg. What do you think AM was gonna do after being born? Spread flowers and rainbows? C'mon son.

The second time wasn't her fault. She got possessed by a demon pillar