/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Stop fucking dying Edition

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will likely never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for the above reasons. Please do not ask again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77405/?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

good job aylen

Gee I wonder what that armor is a reference to

bad job aylen

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

not dark souls, actually

fukof

Jesus I can't believe what I was missing out on not using MO, this shit is way easier than NMM.

I got bored and am considering dirty sex mods.

Thanks for all suggestions anons
She's recovering nicely from my bad designs. I wish I could make her nose smaller while still preserving the button nose look.
so I ask once more friends: thoughts?

I'm getting objects moving around a lot faster than in vanilla for some reason, which means in crowded interior cells they tend to fly all over the place and make a racket. Any idea what could be causing it? Besides HDT I can't think of anything that really alters the game physics.

What are your character's current dilemmas? How is their story faring? How far have they come from when they first started their journey?

Does anyone remember the name for the build that was for sneak, illusion and bow? Forgot its name.
Spellsword?

Is Sperg-Ordinator worth using? I hear it is out of date.
I like the design philosophy of SPERG's ideas but would like some new variety, and the gimmicks from ordinator seem like they could spice things up.
It just adds some Ordinator perks to the existing Sperg trees, right?

Agent

Specialization: Stealth
Attributes: Agility, Personality
Skills: Acrobatics, Illusion, Marksman, Mercantile, Security, Sneak, Speechcraft

Also, what are good stats for a beginner? I got 200 stamina and 150 health, never leveling mana.

looks human now good job
further advice from others is gonna be opinions so be wary

Is TBBP suppose to cause FPS drops?

WHAT'S ON THE MOD WATCH BOIS

If you're going to be using a lot of Illusion magic, you may need more magicka unless you have ways to greatly reduce the magicka cost of spells. You could probably use a 2:1 ratio for raising your health and stamina. If you use a lot of stamina, then that would obviously get more focus.

If I play a duelist type character with one sword should I pick up some defensive magic?

I'm about to shoot up this general with my AK, that I keep in my bookbag

someone please god tell me why the fuck faralda is naked.

she wants the D/V user

En route to the Solitude harbor. As for dilemma, well, it's not like she had a choice in the matter considering she's put on a leash and forced to do things that she doesn't want to do.

No, I still don't have the willpower to continue the story.

outfit is fucked, try resetinventory or resurrect console commands. Is a mod affecting her?

how's my new loli?

just some face replacement mods, i'll reset her

Fucked my save after 6 hours and am now debating between fixing it and restarting or just making a new character. Possibly one with sex mods, if I'm going to go all in with searching out new mods anyway.

I should feel worse about this but I think I enjoying modding more than I enjoy actually playing the game at this point.

Looks like a short adult

face needs to have a less defined jaw and cheekbones the mouth and nose are cute tho

The gaunt facial structure makes your character look older

rip

Trying to mod Oblivion makes me remember how retarded I am. Even with guides a few basic mods, I still fuck everything up and the game just crashes on start up.

Time uninstall and reinstall for the 6th time and see if I can make my game work this time.

give me your best new lands mods i need to EXPLORE SHIT

its okay after years of not touching it i did the same thing about two weeks ago

its worth the trouble, older and wiser now i know what to install and what to avoid

the one thing i can say is i dont remember oblivion being so empty like it seems to me now, skyrim really spoiled me with population mods

Would hug

Oblivion has a lot of population adding mods.

Why does she look so angry?

Looks like a Hobbit.

Guys I have a serious question

Are Imperials white?

are italians or greeks?

Yes?

Are Italians?

no

Could be one a them there halflings. D&D style. Or a hobbits.

>Looks like a Hobbit.
I hate Peter Jackson so much. Hobbits are fat, stubby, short people.

>decide to reinstall Skyrim after years
>have to relearn all this mod manager/wrye bash bullshit
I just want to play video games. Just kill me.

We are Dunmer

Whew, after jerking it I have changed my mind. That could have been a lot of modding.

Imperials > nazicloaks

Well. That person is two out of three with having chubby as breasts and hips. That's no loli. It's a hobbit, baby.

It looks like an over exaggerated features.

Considering the Dragonborn could personally wipe out all elves singlehandedly, the Stormcloaks were the better group to ally with (assuming Nord)

WHERE ARE THE STANZAS OF KRAGENAC

ah, that's mostly due to the outfit. I don't really have a lot of good kids clothes.

Bronze Water Cave and the Dwemer Museum is where you can find two of them. Both are related to the Thieves Guild questline as well

Is that a custom dress?

>Legacy of Dragonborn melds with Morrowloot if use both
>Doesn't use the superior Stanza setup for Wraithguard and Sunder

Then why are you making lolis if you don't have many good kids clothing?

Trying not to lose interest in actually completing a playthrough.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77405/?

why are you playing skyrim if you don't have all the mods you want

Why don't you fuck your Kirino loving sister?

Because all the mods I want crash Skyrim. So I guess I have to make compromises. However, if you're going to craft loli waifus, you gotta make them top tier otherwise people will find it weird.

Ayase should have won.

>youtube keeps recommending me oblivion videos
>urge to play keeps increasing

i'm downloading it againnnnnnnn

Never really done the thieves guild. I just can't stomach the black briars and that falmerblood elixir fuck. I need them to unlock Wraithguard and because i'm researching all things dwemer as archmage of Winterhold.

You sister knew better than you.

You can't dress up a character if you don't have a character to dress.

Thanks. These are great.

You've been here for like, a few days. You can't really say what people around here think.

That's why I'm trying to fix my mod order right now. I need to create a character. I already took out most of the LL mods I had and will craft the experience.

Technically I've been posting here since 2015. I don't always use my trip.

well you dont need to do the TG questline, just noticed that all the stanza locations relate to areas it deals with it, probably intentional

Wait what

Aello's main concern is her pilgrimage. She's accomplished what she was meant to do so now she can return to Cyrodiil. However, Skyrim is in such disarray that she can't just leave things be. So she has some options:

>A
Return to Cyrodiil and assume her duties as a full fledged knight
>B
Abandon her position and wander as a sellsword adventurer.
>C
Continue her service in Skyrim. If this, then she would need to find someone to serve. The best person to serve directly would be the High King of Skyrim but the seat is empty and there's a civil war.

lol, that's my point. you gotta take things one step at a time.

Is that Skyrim underground mod worth using? The concept seems interesting, especially for a Vampire adverse to fast travel.

if no one responds and you decide to try it for yourself, let me know. im very curious myself

Apparently it's really good, but I still haven't tried it myself.

thred ded?

I'll give it a shot then.
I'm using Legacy too, I wonder if I should download the legacy combo patch.

We can fix it.

I know that feeling.
I've spent last few days installing and reinstalling mods for different playthroughs I'd think sound cool, only to get bored of them a few hours in.

FFXIV is down
better post butts

Daily reminder this community will die horribly unless those still dedicated enough to even read this/be here start putting their energy towards real, total conversion/story alteration mods and away from waifus and models

Skyrim Underground needs a few patches, so it would probably be for the best.

Undead.

>general is completely dead during NA hours
Explain this

uh butt?

Lets talk about how awful Skyrim Creation Club will be

Jus a little sleepy
butts are only a burden and a thing to hate when trying to fit places

Through unity, thred
It's the devil.

It stinks and I dont like it!

Better than Fallout 4's but still shit.

>user reveals his low power level
Yikes

Oh lord, I watched that episode last night.

Are there any mods that have more of a traditional style of knight armors?

Or at least traditional knight helmets?

Hobbits TEND to be fat in the stomach. Not always. It's like you don't even know there are different types of Hobbits with different builds.

most of them are fat from their low activity lifestyle. Hobbits are practically an entire race of retired people barring the few who work like Sam.

>N.A. hours
dude, if anything it's close to Euro hours.

It will succeed of course thanks too console users. It's something new for them and they are willing to eat up anything.

It's 6am in europe dude

>twf the Oblivion community became an echo chamber, most content is shared between greedy autistic faggots and every single forum is dead
Maybe when TES VI is released we'll see a revival.

TES VI will only have paid mods, FO4 is their testing ground for this.

What's the best mod to get rid of the pixely square noses on faces?