*shits on your miata*

*shits on your miata*

nice Lupo

>BMW M4 money for a haldex fwd golf

and yet they sell like crazy

Rebadged golf

not in america they don't.

Shits the bed more likely

they're completely different cars so for sure that it does a lot of things better than a miata.
But they're not really competing for the same customer.
Miata: rwd, agile, well balanced, independent suspension. but.. slow, small inside, basic, childish.
Audi TT (RS): AWD/FWD pretty fast, flashy, luxurious, on-brand. Glorious I5. but: expensive-for-what-you-get, heavy, understeery, plump, not-a-R8.
They have 4 wheels and red convertible in common but that's about it...

Find me a golf with that brilliant I5.
Protip: it's called an A3. Not a Bimmer.

you can get an old audi and do a AAN swap for about $15k if you truly care about the 5cyl
TTRS is an overpriced piece of shit that shares chassis with a $18k Jetta

comparing a i5 beetle to a miata
hahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah eurocucks when will it stop hahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahhahahahhahahaha

Sure the Audi is overpriced. they all are. the TT especially. the RS is the mother of overpricing.
But if there's one thing that's not the worst on it, it's that I5. brilliant engine.
Furthermore, i would never buy it because it's focus is primarily on looks ans appearance, and brand-value.
but as i said in , it's not comparable to a miata. In the same way it's not really comparable to a BMW (M4).

>calling a golf reskin a beetle even if it technically is one

>the fact that you can trace everything VW has ever done ever back to the beetle

Its funny that euroshills even try

fuck you dude the beetle is an engineering masterpiece, I don't care about its offshoots though

>that euroshills even try
Are you implying there are other, better, places on this world where development of the automobile is done?
Some mayor improvements have come from Asia in the past century but for the most part Europe is objectively leading the pack.
But you probably know this and you're just looking to shit on Europe to divert attention from other places..

Why did Audi downgrade so fucking much on their headlight design? It's boxy and dumb as fuck.

sshh you will trigger the jdm fanboys
keep in mind 90% here drive japanese cars

I'm a fan of having a car I can rely on ten years from now :>)

you're a fan of driving the same shitbox for 10 years?
jesus, i feel sorry for you poorfag

good thing im paying for more than just the underbody

youre supposed to either shit on vag or shill on vag and not give a reasonable response

i put over £100 worth of booze in bottles in my mx5 and it still wasn't as heavy as this peice of shit
oh and it drives the correct wheels too

somehow its even gayer

>everything apart from "money for a" is wrong
think that's a new record

because everything needs to be angry nowadays
you can't have a happy looking car, that is too gay

Top kek also don't make fun of my bae

I'm sure it's a decent car, but

Altogether different categories.
Literally incomparable to a miat, and irrelevant.
>Not cheap,
>Not easy to work on*
>Not lightweight
>Not rwd.
>Doesn't have a huge aftermarket
>Doesn't have its own spec racing series..

...The only trait they share is "2-door, 2-seat convertible."
If that is your only requirement, then knock yourself out. There are all kinds of options.

*If you have the skill, knowledge, manual, and all the special tools, it's still significantly more time consuming to work on.

you can buy 2 miatas for the price of a ttrs

>comparing cars with a $20k price difference

more like $40k difference
miata starts at $25k ttrs starts at $66k

Slamming through gears, literally parts falling off when hitting bumps in the road. Nobody wants to be my passenger for fear of being sent to orbit by local shit roads. My Miata literally shits on itself

an turbocharge them

*shits in ur mouth*

>implying they were ever sold in US & A

since 2004