I'll be able to import one in 2040

I'll be able to import one in 2040.

Feels bad man.

>0-60 > 10s
> >

>equating fun with acceleration times
I have a V8 Mustang and I seriously would like to have a s660.

not doing an Accord V6 swap

Ask me how I know you're American.

>turning circle of a container ship but it'll go to sixty in five seconds so I can prove my manliness at traffic lights

Checked.
You could just... You know...
Leave the USA

>hurr durr you can only have a slow golf cart or an actual dragster there's literally no middle ground

feels good to be born in Europe where roads aren't union built shitgrids but scenic twisties like in animes

>turning circle of a container ship but it'll go to sixty in five seconds
Hahahahaha that's not even fast. How slow is your car that you think that's fast? That's like a V6 Honda Accord time.

>feels good to be born in Europe where roads aren't union built shitgrids but scenic twisties like in animes
Did you know that in America we have 2 mountain ranges and a canyon and hills everywhere else? Do you think the entire country is Los Angeles?

Just buy a Honda Beat.

>rip down the touge in socal
>cruise out to literally anywhere from Nevada to western Oklahoma to role play Mad Max
>head to the appalachians for more twisties
Feels good man

You obviously never been to Colorado. Just google 'Denver mountain roads'. You can literally drive for days straight through canyons if you live in Colorado.

They obviously never been anywhere but Las Vegas in the US and thought that was how the rest of the country was. All 100% of it.

CO is excellent for driving, but most of CO canyons are full of wide sweepers with wide lanes that are well-suited to cars with lots of power, or baikus... You could even call most of the hairpins "sweeping"

Also, I know exactly where that photo was taken.

>ywn rip through these roads in a '67 GT500 with a herd of lusty roasties in the backseat squealing with delight at how fast you're taking the turns
FUCK

>GT500
>Taking turns

Here's a bench to race on.

What, is it that bad?

>I'll be able to import one in 2040.
You won't, self-driving cars will have taken over and manually driven cars will have been outlawed.

modern gt500 is nice in the corners but you're kidding yourself if you think a 67 mustang can turn LMAO
rl isn't bullitt, and you're not called steve mcqueen

>beat
Nah m8
Cappuccino > AZ1> Beat

Saw one at a car lot yesterday, stay BTFO burgerland

You can import one sooner. If you don't mind driving it less then 2500 miles a year.

>Implying a 6'3" burger like me can fit in a clown car like that

>tfw import shop near me wants $10k for a honda beat
fucc u

I don't know where you live but they go for around $5k

with cars like that you can't limit your search to your "local shop"