/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a female friendly free-to-play class-based CCG.

Nerf announcements
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=364
>The gold Runecraft follower Falise, Leonardian Mage will no longer have the effect “Enhance (7): Evolve this follower.”
>The legendary Shadowcraft follower Demonlord Eachtar will now have the effect “Necromancy (8): Summon 2 Zombies. Give all other allied followers +2/+0 and Rush until the end of the turn (whether Necromancy was activated or not).”
>The bronze Bloodcraft follower Big Knuckle Bodyguard will now cost 5 instead of 4.
>The silver Bloodcraft follower Scarlet Sabreur will now have the effect “Bane. Fanfare: Deal 2 damage to an enemy follower. Then restore 2 defense to your leader.”

Maintenance on Aug 29
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=363

New T2 rewards
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=351

Juventus Promotion
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=344

Update on July 30 with card nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=326
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=336

Rewards for top 10k players on August
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890874494427975680

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

High quality 'discussion'

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0DCk_Meuw0A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RIP Falise, you died for Alice's sins.

Eachtar """"nerfs""""

Correct backlink, my mistake.

How many vials?
I have 17700.

can't you see they didn't even properly nerf eachtar?
Falise is still free trades into anything on evo turn and goes face while having 7 fucking hp
they are fucking clueless

Shadownigger...

YOU TOLD ME THEY WOULD NERF HIM /SVG/, WHY THE HELL IS THIS BROKEN PIECE OF SHIT ALLOWED TO LIVE. IM FUCKING DONE WITH THIS SHIT GAME

have fun

"nerfs"

But he's powerless

yeah I already posted about how eachtar is barely a nerf and shadow is going to be absurd now that blood is out of the picture, it's gonna have obscene play rate, I don't even want to think about what the ladder looks like after this patch

>mfw there's people in this general that LITERALLY think that dragon should be nerfed

Just stop hitting yourself bro

>opponents will surely skip all of their turns
>ill just use my 4pp 1/1 and nerfed reaper
the absolute state of redditors in denial

KOUSHIN SEYO

BKB being 5 cost means he'd be run less.
Scarlet is now fucking balance. Seriously she was a stronger temptress vamp with that built in bane.
Eachtar nerf was worse case scenario, at least it's not vomit, then revomit if mass removed.
Falise losing enhance was unexpected. I expected a whack in attack and def.

Get good

Falise is still strong, neutral aggro rune will still be top tier since as ive said, you dont get to turn 7 and if you do, you usually win with oz

>Eachtar is a broken piece of shit because you immediately die if you can't clear Shadow's board past turn 6
>We'll just limit him to 2 zombies. There, it's fine now you babies.
Fuck KMR, Mid-Shadow will still be tier 1 after Blood and Aggro Rune disappear.

Eachtar nerf is barely a slap on the wrist.

>not even in top10k
>not even GM

You are going to take another month of Shadow dosage and you're going to like it.

>Get proven wrong
>moves the goal post

Because he's powerless.

They should have at least made it so that he requires necromancy to give +2.

For now.

is this game saved bros?

It still impacts the deck. You no longer have that free damage from hand in matches that go past turn 6.

if you really think eachtar got "nerfed" i have only 1 thing to do - laugh at you because of how stupid you are fag
now stop replying to me and lurk more

reminder that the "new" eachtar is balanced in cykagames eyes, plus they are taking a new direction for the new expansion
ENJOY
SHADOWVERSE

*the expansion after the next
the next one is already designed

>kill SW
>kill spawn
>lol eachtar still OP as shit enjoy shadowverse
Nice

No, now the game is shadownigger central with a dose of neutral rune

>In video gaming, a nerf is a change to a game that reduces the power of a weapon or skill in order to maintain game balance.
They nerfed Eachtar, scrublord.

Enjoy another month of shadownigger meta.

Not really.

Games will go past turn 7 now and should be slower because aggro Blood took a hit as well as Shadow because they won't always be able to meet the 8 shadow req for Eachtars zombies which is pretty important against control decks. It also capped their ability to clear with Eachtar and fill the board, and anybody who acts like that's not at least relevant is an idiot.

Dragon is going to be more popular and so is Haven, and I'm pretty sure both those decks can force games to go past turn 7.

No, enjoy another month of Mid-Shadow. Just replace blood with whatever ungashit takes its place.

>no lolisquasher nerf

THATS EVEN WORSE
>wd is toally fine therefore enjoy wd2 :^))))))))))))

The worst part is they still ignored how much synergy shadow cards have with each other that lets them snowball tempo in their favor while constantly placing more followers on their board without even using evolves.

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THEY DIDN'T NERF AEGIS WHAT THE FUCK

inb4 storm ambush sword becomes the new hotness and Albert gets nerfed

>In video gaming, a nerf is a change to a game that reduces the power of a weapon or skill in order to maintain game balance.
>implying it makes Eachtar anywhere close to balanced
it's still the best 7 drop in the fucking game you fuckface
especially in midshadow decks

>kill spawn
>kill sw
>dont kill eacthar
what did he fucking meme by this?

This. "Oops, winbombs were a mistake afterall. But don't worry, we'll cut that out. In the set coming four months later.

Hey, remember the times people said we'll be enjoying another month of Alice Neutral meta for every class because it replaces the early game?

RIP.
>Post yours

So what? It got nerfed and its weaker than before. Why don't you just crawl out of A1 and get good already?

I really hope they add in tribes next expansion and retroactively apply it to fitting cards.

>Nun tribe for Haven
>flesh out Orca support for dragon, maybe change them and related cards to a new Seacreature tribe for dragon
>more bats support and tribe for blood
>fairy tribe and support for forest
>Maid tribe for sword, either replacing or in addition to officer/command tribes

Any other tribes you guys want to see?

This one infuriates me more than kektar. They cleared knew it was a mistake with the requirements Maisy has, but they won't nerf it.

friendly reminder that animated versions of nerfed cards give the same vials as their regular versions

>vialing eachtar

>w-won't always meet 8 shadow
Shut the fuck up. You clearly don't play the game.

Maisy can get rid of everything, though. Its dumb to compare them.

youtu.be/0DCk_Meuw0A

It can be created again with no vial loss.

i actually forgot about saving nerf targets, rip i guess

Kinda wanna see a Ninja and a Navy tribe.

>no alice nerf

Fucking cygames

>implying eachtar needs shadows for zombies when it's the board buff and face damage for an already setup board that finishes games at turn 7

He won't have 8 Shadow on T7 if he uses Soulsquasher or Death Breath.

Nobody is going to drop Kektar from decks. Nothing is going to change with Shadow builds at all.

>fairy tribe and support for forest
>change fairy dragon so it interacts with "fairy" creatures and not only fairies

>We're nerfing a card from a deck with high win rate and low prevalence.
Nips can't into stats, I guess. Explains the pantsonhead retarded tier lists I've seen.

I just played eachtar with 6 necromancy and won the game because of it. Hmmm

I want to rape Luna's face!

Mechanical Dolls for Rune.
Or maybe make a golem tribe and buff some of the old golem cards like Twin Guardians and Golem Protection.

nerf haven btw

may i have a concede onegai?

I will never, ever understand why the devs didn't think they'd want this from the start. It was clearly something Rune should have had for Golems right from Standard.

>eachtar can still clear 3 followers with an EP
>/svg/ considers this a nerf
Why does this general keep being dumber with every passing days?

>we’ll be reexamining our previous design direction of creating extremely powerful cards to strengthen certain classes and strategies
thank god but also enjoy your 1% playrate next expansion treefuckers

>"maintain balance"
>it's not balanced at all
it doesn't matter, it's still not a nerf in a true meaning of it, since the goal wasn't reached

Eachtar still requires you to completely Shadow's field every single to turn avoid getting lethal'd despite shadow having the most sticky followers in the game.

Sage Commander and Walfried are crying each other to sleep still.

You missed the 'in the set AFTER the next set' part.

have fun with your do something thane

>he still believes this when it's proven that Shadow has unlimited shadow
Go away. You're not funny.

thanks vampy

I don't even see a point in using BKB in Vengeance or Aggro decks now if he's 5 cost. Scarlet is obviously out of aggro decks now without the face hit, maybe Vengeance decks. Eachtar nerf is actually pretty big. 8 shadow minimum to get zombies, each zombie costs 4 shadows instead of 3, and only 2 zombies summoned instead of potentially 4 like now. Falise nerf makes neutral decks weaker in later turns so you'll have to rely on burn to win if your board gets cleared, which was supposed to be the weakness of every neutral aggro deck. I'm alright with this change.

just look at those "you just dont get it, youre mad at xcraft because you suck, x is fine :)" kind of posts
makes me want to smash an apple with my dick or something

>kill spawn
>kill snow and ouro 'preemptively'
>eachtar still OP after 5 months of dominance enjoy shadowverse lmao

We don't know that yet.

I expect Sibyl nerf by the end of september.

I've played plenty of times against the card and the biggest problem was the chain Eachtars and the possibility for him to just outright clear a whole board or build a board and then kill you with a second Eachtar.

I'm not saying shadow is going to be shit, they're still going to be a tier 1 class especially with the nerfs to Blood and Rune, but at the very least the card isn't going to be the ultimate no fun allowed come back card for Shadow to just stomp any board you build or clear any wards.

Aggro blood is the real winner here. Sabreur was never a real core card in that deck.

Nice one Cygames employees, you actually listened to the right community out of fucking fear you spoonfed scumbags. This basically proves that all those nerfs before the ones we are getting now were premature, nonsensical, unfair and unnecessary only made to ruse the playerbase, in fact to ruse anons.

Kim launched nukes over Japan because of these "nerfs".

shes fine, but 2 heal instead of 3 would feel a lot more "fair"
its not like shes xxpp do everything

ghost pirates for shadow ala granblue pls

Oh you are this guy, aren't you? Get good. Post rank.

Why are so many people complaining about Eachtar's +2 atk buff being kept as is? What the fuck do you think his design purpose was? A generic Otohime board fill?

use your brain for once
main problem of midrange shadow was always "clear those 1/1s and 2/2s or die next turn from full hp"
it's still there

I don't see that part. I see it says
>From our next card set (due to release at the end of September)
"From", not "after".

>187566551
you're a hag apologist so you're not getting any (you)'s

>defending prince catacuck
>defending shadow reaper
You're actually defending less cancerous, but still cancerous cards.
Also Cygames hasn't nerfed Soulsquahser, Death's Breath, Orthrus, Phantom Howl, Skull Beast, Immortal Thane, Mordecai and Nepthtys yet. /svg/ said so.

>give fairy dragon the fairy tribe
>fairy driver now gives all fairy tribe storm