Hanging out with female friend

>hanging out with female friend
>we're leaving the restaurant together, going back to her place
>i've driven girls in sports cars, SUVs, economy cars, hot hatches, whatever. never any remarks
>driving around in a rented black Jeep Wranger 4 door, stock
>she says the car is super sexy and that all girls love Wranglers

what

most women are mildly retarded this shouldnt be news, a thread died for this

why should i believe someone who posts anime characters about the intelligence of someone else

she just wanted your dick.
if you'd driven a prius, she'd loved a prius. if you'd driven a minivan, she'd loved a minivan. if you'd driven a miata, he'd loved your miata.

This

You'd be surprised how funny, how handsome, how strong you suddenly are, when a woman likes you.

Good post.

Was she fat by any chance? Because apparently fat (white) women love Jeeps where I live.

hahaha well played user

You haven't noticed how 90% of wranglers are driven by women?

not retarded
This, women are typically heavily influenced by their relationship to a given thing. They perceive the world totally different, is all.

it's true, new Wrangler Unlimited is the best value to panty dropper ratio on the market

wrong. if she likes you and you drive a douche canoe mustang or some fag miata she'll subconsciously looks for things that annoy her

if she likes you and THEN likes your car too, she'll suck your dick in that car. nobody but gay hairdressers are getting road head in a miata -- and nobody but high school Chads are fucking girls in a Mustang

Wrangler Unlimited is a masculine-fun-active vehicle. And if it's new it shows you have decent money, you have value, subconsciously can provide for a family. Female instincts 101

>This, women are typically heavily influenced by their relationship to a given thing. They perceive the world totally different, is all.

Her level of "like' for you affects a ton of different things. If she likes you, watch her estimation of your height go up (srs).
You're funnier. You're smarter.
BUT, it fluctuates with her feelings.
This is what pisses men off.
It's like stock market, no change in anything, but the stock goes up and down on a day by day.
A (comparatively) stable woman is worth a premium on the dating market.

A Black Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon edition is literally the BEST car on the planet to pick up white whores. Nothing else is better. They've studied this and women think you're adventurous if you drive one.

For asian bitches I recommend Mercedes, BMW etc. Asians have a higher IQ than white women--because white women have the intelligence of house cats--and they know better than to buy a FCA product.

not to mention the Wrangler Unlimiteds are driven by rich teens all the way up to filthy rich celebs. even Matt Lauer drives one around the Hamptons

Yep. They are an iconic vehicle that makes people think you're outdoorsy and rugged. Makes white bitches moist.

I drive a GTI. Everything thinks I'm an autist. Truth is: I'm an autist.

I will say this, the sorority houses on college campuses are always lined with jeeps of some sort, primarily 4 door wranglers.

Go back to your papa in the mercedes, whore

>EK
My thoughts on the car exactly

No I know I experience it first hand. Luckily my girlfriend is really pretty stable in that regard but I watch her constantly re-evaluate my friends depending on the context of what they're talking about, if they piss her off, then her opinion WAY drops of them. It's something that can be taken advantage of if you're so inclined, but I find absolutely fascinating. Meatheads will dismiss women as vapid and unaware at the surface and, sure, in some situations it can be true, but there's not "nothing" going on in there.

spoken like a bonafied cuckold

spoken like someone who has never actually interacted with a female.

what?

Nah nigga, the car matters. Especially if you are talking about Asian or Slavic women.

no way... a girl that actively searches for masculinity due to natural instincts to find a strong reproductive partner finds a masculine vehicle attractive?
hmm i dunno user she sounds retarded to me

bitches love guys that drive wranglers because it gives the impression that they are the active, rugged and outdoorsy type. throw a lab or golden retriever in the back and you'll have to beat all the pussy off with a stick.

source: i have a 2 dr wrangler (not that gay-ass 4 dr mall crawler bullshit) and a yellow lab

will my compass get me laid?

>Jeeps
>Masculine
XX detected. Begone, thot.

>it's a corporate marketing shills attempt to strike 4channers in their weakest spot thread

A buddy of mines ex is like that, always judging people based on how they look or how they act. She's a huge bitch and is constantly making up stories so she can try to get more money from child support. Your girlfriend is toxic and she has you by a collar, if you took a step back maybe you would realize that. But I assume all you have to say for yourself is that you're getting laid and you're the greatest, instead all you are is a puppet.

>mall crawler bullshit
it's literally the same hardware just 11 more inches