Nap driving

Anyone here ever try taking quick 5-10 minute power naps while driving? What's the best way to do it?

I've been thinking of putting my car in cruise control at 55mph on the high way and making sure I move the seat in the proper position where my knees are right under the steering wheel and keeping the steering wheel straight that way. Of course it would be on long, straight roadways. I work very early AM hours so there isn't a lot of traffic but usually I am very sleepy.

I hate you.

yeah go for it. don't wear your seatbelt either because that would be uncomfortable

I'd keep my seat belt on obviously.

I could possibly lean and recline my seat all the way back too for max comfiness but that'd hurt my response time and if police drove by and saw the driver's seat leaned back I might get pulled over.

Please throw your keys and license in a river and take the bus.

Why?

Here are some hot tips you could

>Go to sleep earlier
>Drink some more coffee
>Just speed things up and off yourself now.
Any of these should work pretty well.

Try jerking off while driving.
I always find that I fall asleep faster after blowing a satisfying load.

i think this is a great idea op

Make sure you drive as fast as possible to remove the chances of survival when you crash.

Best way for me is to wait until I'm on I75 N.

>Get past Gaylord and traffic is pretty much non existent
>Pull left-hand stalk twice to enable auto pilot
>Set seat back so it's comfy
>Turn climate to 71-72
>Set phone alarm to go off when I'm nearing Mackinaw City

Why not just work from home?

>Jerk off to help me wake up in the morning
>Jerk off to help me fall asleep at night

Crazy how nature do dat

kys; it's a way better sleep regiment.

I do this, just make sure you're in the slowest lane so cars dont honk at you for going too slow. I hate getting woken up.

Tesla has this shit on point

Make sure you do it while there is strong side wind. Just because.

>collapsing in a sticky mess and falling into a deep coma seconds later at 11pm

>obviously.
Sure, /thats/ the obvious bit; you dumbass.

This is why we need self-driving cars

lol at all the idiots ITT replying as if the OP is serious

Best time is 3 am on the interstate. Usually I can get 15 minutes in of pure unadulterated sleep by enabling the sonar cruise control in my merc.

My alignment is pretty good, so I just let go of the wheel and nod off and I'm good to go

best thread on Veeky Forums rn

If you drive real fast when you do it, makes it easier to stay comfortable

When I take road naps, I prefer to just climb into the back seat with cruise control on, you can really stretch out and it’s safer.

does that work? kek

Right before my wife and I first drove to Denver her brother bragged about driving from Orlando to Roanoke in one shot. I drove from Roanoke to Denver in one shot the whole way.
>feel pretty good still in western Kansas
>bit of a stiff back
>get road head on I-70 near Salinas
>sun goes down a little later
>wake up at the hotel in Denver
I’ll never drive that tired again. I remember bits and pieces and of cruising along. I stopped for gas and coffee once or twice but it’s scary how little I know about what went on.

I drove 14 hours nonstop once. Used nothing but caffeine and by the end of it I couldn't see straight.

Shits no joke, very nearly wrote my car off driving over a road island I never saw.

This didn't happen in america so there was a lot of corners and narrow roads.

Shits no joke, just pull over and have a micro break if you're that keen on getting to your destination on time.

>Shits no joke

you have to keep your hands on the wheel to keep autonomous mode active.

Orange solves this issue

And here I am going to the doctor because I keep dozing off for a few seconds at a time without realising it.

This thread is great, lol

Pull over and do it on the side of the road if you absolutely have to. I did once on the highway and slept for about 30 minutes and was ready to go after that.

last year I drove 16 hours straight. i was so fucked by the end that I was doing 70 in a 100 zone. (there were no other cars around). but I didn't fall asleep. I got into town at 3 am and couldn't find a hotel, finally I gave up and decided to keep driving, when I finally found the worst motel ever, cockroaches and everything. then I called a hooker and fucked her, and went to sleep

true story

I hope you didn’t get std’s. Even the kind that’s near impossible to test for but deadly as hell.

risk taking is in my genes, that's why i drive half asleep and bareback hookers. i have never had a car accident or an std