/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss about new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #898 - Hog Trinity Edition

>Sonic News

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IDH1UL8MJnE&spfreload=10
timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171107T00&p0=179&msg=sonic forces&ud=2&font=hand
soundcloud.com/balbright/mr-blinkett-previews-sonic-forces/s-CdQUs
youtube.com/watch?v=TtjrhrbW77A
wn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe you shouldn't make threads anymore.

it's okay user, you did everything else right!

Alright /sthg/, try not to post Amy even ONCE until #900, got that?

Is sonic mania any good?

FAST

>Maybe you shouldn't make threads anymore.
I won't. This was my first attemot ever and I'm clearly not cut out for it.
Sorry anons.
Sorry i failed you.

>Forces news

You tried your best, but you have a long way to go before you can become an OP. Also, don't browse /v/

>/v/ is laughing at us again

YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRY REEEEEEEEEE
HOW WILL YOU FIX YOUR ADDICTION!?

so its currently 3am and i was trying out some perspective! what do you guys think? (ignore the shading, its sloppy and will be fixed)

it's okay, we all make mistakes. i did the embed thing my first time

It's okay. We still love you.

But how will they know I like Sonamy? does anyone like it? this guy is probably that shitty blazamy shipper. NOBODY LIKES SONAMY. WHY?

B-BAKA!

I was going to ask is it common to give an overexaggerated reaction to a mistake.

Never forget.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDH1UL8MJnE&spfreload=10

there only 71 days left until Sonic Forces. Yes that's correct, just seventy one (7*10 + 1) days left until Sonic Forces is released in the US.

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171107T00&p0=179&msg=sonic forces&ud=2&font=hand

I love Amy so much.

You must hold off until #900. It will be more special that way.

>blazamy
is fucking disgusting mate. Yuri is so fucking awful and the people that post yuri are just as bad
I just like amy

Woops sorry, that was meant for someone else.

I don't actually love you, OP. Kill yourself.

We get it user, you find it annoying when they talk about their OTP.

Oh yeah. First time I did a thread & I fucked up far worse than this

Sonic, go to bed.

Reposting from last thread since only 3 people noticed.

Depending on how shitty Forces is, I plan to do a full review of it in the style of pic related when it comes out. Here's a mockup.

soundcloud.com/balbright/mr-blinkett-previews-sonic-forces/s-CdQUs

>Not liking Blazamy.
I'm embarrassed to even be posting in the same thread as you fags.

What did you do?

A little yes.
I just wanna get all these bottled up opinions on these characters outta my system.
I'd like to see you try faggot, I'll fire the Ark cannon at your entire city.
Knuckles was at his best in the Adventure era. Same as Tails really. Now Knuckles is a dumbass who's lost all the charm he used to have and Tails is an insufferable twat and by far the worst part of Lost World for me. Sonic up until Colors, was decent to okay. But the current writers really can't get his character down, at all, and he's just an annoying meme spouter.
Eggman is my favorite character in the series, as he can be pretty funny, really threatening or both, and every voice actor he has is amazing. Mike Pollock is the only person who can take the shitshow that's Pontac and Graff's writing and make it somewhat enjoyable.
Adventure 2 Knuckles was also pretty great.

>tfw you thought mania was getting released by midnight on pc
>tfw you slept during the day so you can play it all night
>tfw you'll have to wait 13 hours

Careful user you might trigger people.

post yuri

Fuck off. the yuri fanbase is fucking toxic that invades every single goddamn piece of media I enjoy and it's annoying. It's not "pure" or anything of like. It's disgusting

Post your favorite Fist Bump intro edit.

youtube.com/watch?v=TtjrhrbW77A

>not liking Blazamy
How can anyone have taste this shit?

THE NEXT THREAD IS #898, NOT THIS ONE.

>no cute anthro Sonic bunny or cat to cuddle and pet
Good night, /sthg/!

Like I said: EMBARRASSED. Jesus, what if the other boards and Generals see this?

actually no, the next thread is 899, the last OP fucked up

You do a pretty good impression of mike's plinkett voice. Did you practice?

WROOOONG

Sorry, I didn't realize you were my fellow Amybro. *hugs*
Huh? I've been asking to talk about it more. I'm not sure if anyone likes it, everyone just seems to hate. Only a few cool bros in here.
It's not even canon how can you like it?

Retard.

I'm going to make thread #900 about chao abuse.

>not checking THE FUCKING COUNTDOWN on Mania's Steam shopsite
Your own fault.

The previous thread was actually #897.

I like Sonic/Blaze & Amy

Are you happy now? You finally got all that autism out your system?

I wouldn't continue if I were you. He would probably start going off about shit that has nothing to do with Sonic & is best left off of this general.

Well, I copy & pasted the entire thread (edition, number etc.) & fucked up the embeds.

Holy shit this so fucking much. Lesbian sex can be alright if it's actually sexy but modt Yuri ends being cutesy trash. It's vomit inducing. Futa is definitely worse though.

Who FUCKING cares? Get off your fucking high horse, liking anime lesbians does not make you fucking superior to me. I'm so fucking mad that you fucks seriously think that jacking off to one thing means you're better than someone else jacking off to something else

>It's not even canon
Neither is Sonamy. It'll always be onesided.

Will we have thread #900 on Mania's PC release?

I'll spindash your ass into next week.

A little yeah. I mean I would rage more about the current writing team since that's something I actually hate more than Amy herself but I'll save it for another time.

>Will we have thread #900 on Mania's PC release?
Thread 900 will be in like 6 hours

The hard part is figuring out what you're supposed to do. After that it's not hard at all. Anyone can do it.

>I love Sonic but he's not here right now

What she mean about this?

It's interesting to see your little brother aware of it, user.

we better.

You've gotta go fast if you don't want to miss a chance at getting Sonic Mania for free! There are now only 3 hours left in the giveaway! You can get a signed Collectors Edition, or just the Steam code. Maybe even the introduction manual if you already pre-ordered a copy. Perhaps 4 Kidrobot blind box Sonic figures. Or maybe you just want some Razer gear? In any case, you don't have any chance to get them if you don't enter! wn nr/rPhjcn (Add a dot between wn and nr)

Oh no

Eh, that means it'll be the same day as Mania's PC release. That's close enough.

>namefag

get the fuck out

I'm not disagreeing, becky's design is genuinely awful. The artist herself is just a cautionary tale. She spent 12 years drawing sonic characters only and never tried to improve. Her art actually regressed a lot over the years and when she tried to desperately advertise and draw anything else unrelated to sonic she got little to no attention and struggled a lot because she didn't know the basics of anatomy or how to digitally color without using dodge and burn in photoshop heavily. Her coworkers at Sony were actual artists and she realized that she spent so many years never trying to improve and was seen as a beginner by her friends who were professionals. She made a new DA called notsopure because her coworkers saw her main DA and she was embarrassed of how shit her work is compared to theirs but literally no one cared about her art if it wasn't sonic related. It's why she quit so abruptly.

Fuck off ohnoposter

Cool down, user. I just favor purity. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Nope.

Fuck off

>anal-sis

She loves Sonic, but he's not there right now.

Don't start.

Well, you definitely recycled a lot of bits, but it still worked.

Nugget Nugget Nugget

Cute young adult girls

I see you trying to get those extra votes. You don't fool me Chuckles! But seriously, thanks for telling me

I was quoting that lewd fanfic Amy have a friend with benefits.

If Team Rose were to replace Big with a new third member, who would you choose /sthg/?

can we talk on this edition about how StC is better than Archie

Nice messed up thread Sonicbabs

FaStEr!

>People like Sonic
>People dislike Sonic
>People have opinions
>People think
>People exist or do they

We r all fucknuts

Sticks.

Inb4 "Amyfags"

I liked it.

Why are people so jealous of Amy in here?

THREAD GO FAST

WOW

WATCH OUT

THREAD IS GO VERY FAST

THREAD APPROACH MAXIMUM SPEED

THREAD GO FAAAAAAAST

MY HEAD IS SPINNING

Sticks or Honey.

Ohhh.

>tfw can't discuss a character I genuinely enjoy & think can be pretty good when given the chance to show off her character properly without shitposting & autistic screeching
Some days being an Amyfag isn't so great in this general #900 is gonna be a good day, tho

>Honey
Doesn't exist.

Cute girl. Would probably fap to her if Sally didn't exist

I honestly didn't think about checking the store page, until a couple hours ago

>Sally
*Bunnie.

Not jealous, just people being butthurt, like that last thread where people were baiting the Amyfags. But I guess some people just get annoyed by constant Amy/Sonamy posting.

Jealous implies she has something that I want, which she doesn't.
Well except for maybe tits and a vagina.

SUCH A DIFFERENT FEEEELING
BOTH OF US BELIEEEEVING

>Bunnie
If there was more good art of her.

>They have an Amy themed thread before a Shadow themed thread

Would it kill you all not to think with your dicks for once in your pathetic lives? Plebs.

thread 899 should be a sally thread

...Youre right. I can't deny it

>mariotehplumber used to throw autistic fits over how different each classic Sonic was and how they effected the games on a design standpoint.

900 tonight

thread 899 should be a Blaze thread.

That & I guess some people just don't like Amy & I guess they decided to let it out before #900

I wasn't thinking with my dick when I agreed to an Amy themed edition. I just don't like edgey hedgies

Having a vag is hell and periods suck. Tits are just extra baggage. Trust me.