New 3DS game is called "Strange Journey Redux" further info and trailers:

atlus.com/strangejourney/home.html
shin-megamitensei.jp/dsj/
youtube.com/watch?v=kJ-5x5IaYFA
youtube.com/watch?v=IvLc8kXrz1g

SMT HD Project teased at Nintendo Switch Presentation:
youtube.com/watch?v=ut9ekAp2drs

>Alignment themed concerts
personacentral.com/event/shin-megami-tensei-25th-anniversary-festival-law-side-concert/
personacentral.com/event/shin-megami-tensei-25th-anniversary-festival-chaos-side-concert/

>Starter guide
i.imgur.com/zJcYpuE.png

>Tips and tricks
pastebin.com/J6ER3Eve

>Fangames, artbooks, soundtracks, manga, and other downloads
pastebin.com/znkHg0kZ

>OST links
pastebin.com/kLbYxjFU

>Misc translations
pastebin.com/XE7fjVPy

>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/ByiXrDGX

Previous thread:

>2 threads in one week
How fast can we go /smtg/?

Been going at about one thread every two days it seems.

Starting the thread off with the sexiest character of the series, accompanied by Chiaki.

I'd say this is our sweet spot.

See pic

Id rather get SJ OVA instead

She's getting a romance route

She doesn't date failures.

>Tokyo Mirage Sessions FE is an attempt by Atlus to make a conceptual crossover between Nintendo's Fire Emblem series and their own Shin Megami Tensei series. Whether the result qualifies as a fusion accident is a matter of opinion.
What do you think /smtg/?

I'm doing Margaret s.link in p4 so how do I get matador? I even got the right demons and following a guide. Am I missing something?

Folllow a guide, but do it better.

That's not Sera.

She said she'll date me if I pay for lunch

Alright, need help in strange journey.

Ouroboros is kicking my ass and I don't know what to do about her. My character is level 41 and I have a level 37 frost ace,level 36 black frost, and level 32 ame no uzume. Frost ace does physical damage and heals with mediarama, black frost does co-op with agidyne, and uzume buffs and heals with mediarama.

Any suggested demons to use? Any help is appreciated.
It ends with her turning into her true form and eating your brain.
Kind of cringy in written form, the image worked better. This for some paper or article? I guess it depends on how professional you want to sound but I can;t say I like it.

You win this time

What the fuck are you talking about? she's much more attractive as a hermaphrodite.

Try to fuse a demon with Luster Candy, it helps a ton with our snake friend. You can get it from Vivian's demon source. Also, equip the Supple Ring, it makes you immune to petrification

>mfw a group of level 10 enemies completely wiped out my level 30 party.

No defence in SMT IV makes it a weird game.

Stop being immune to physical
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i thought it was pretty neat

Souls Megami Tensei

>Tfw started unironically praying to The Great Will every night.

Sea of Souls >> Great Meme

why do the demons have so much health in apocalypse? a level 50 jaki grendel has over 1000 hp while the recruited version only has 596 hp

KEK >>>> Sea of Shit >> Great Meme

No defense stat means they gotta make demons have survivability somehow. That means massively inflated HP pools.

This little bitch is an early-game demon who isn't even that good, and has never been.

I'd take Pixie, Jack Frost or Mothman over Hekel any time of the day.

>try to make a SJ thread on /v/
>everyone starts shitting on it and get told that western dungeon crawlers are better
I don't get the hate for SJ. I just wanted to discuss my favorite game.

Anyone else think Darkest Dungeon is better than SMT?

You're too good to be posting on /v/ user.

Really?

I remember having some comfy SJ threads on there.

Guess it just got shittier.

>going to /v/
Found your problem.

I don't know. I get that people wouldn't like the game and that's cool but it was a pretty overwhelming hate for the game which kind of bummed me out. It was kind of disheartening to see it that disliked.
Sometimes /smtg/ is just a bit too slow for me. I'm replaying it again and just wanted to see thoughts on it from others.

You had a bad roll on the dice.
Although some people just don't have it in them to make an OP that incites a decent thread.

Don't feel too bad, many anons on /v/ still love SJ.

Stop giving a fuck what the retards on /v/ think. You like the game and that's all that matters. Besides, /v/ is easily in the top 5 worst boards on Veeky Forums. There posters have the worst opinions and taste ever. They pride themselves on being pretentious philistines.

What's the earliest demon I can get that has Mediarama in Apocalypse? I can't recover health fast enough when this bitch spams Megido

Would you a Flynn?

what do I draw

Oni

Demi-fiend, fist of the morning star.

Manly Preta

Nanashi in a dress.

this but Asahi instead

Spmething like this but with Lilim (Hot pants), Nekomata (Mitsuru) and Cybele.

Demonica, always draw the demonica.

>soni
hearty chuckle

>187565520
>187565940

Your sick fetish disgusts me, user, but there you go.

Ah crap, link to the previous thread didn't work. Oh well. You know who you are.

Who is the most based character in smt?

Thriller-kun

There are many.

Space Marine, of course. I thought Flynn was pretty based, until SMT IV: Fanfiction came out. Still though.

MC wise then maybe the SJ protagonist. Lucifer is a pretty cool guy in some of the games like nocturne.

Mastema is definitely a guy you can always trust as well.

I keep waiting for that joke to get old, but it never does. Sort of like Baneposting. It's a wonderful thing.

Urabe was pretty based.

t.

you gotta do double arrow

I'm an idiot. Ah well, it's early in the morning.

>tfw I've been told that SMT IV Apocalypse is considered to have one of the worst stories and missed potential in the franchise
So what do I play after I finish SMT IV? I have Soul Hackers and both Devil Survivor Overclocked games

Just play apocalypse. Just try not to think of it as a sequel to IV. Its more of an alternate universe. Where everyone is retarded, and you can side with autistic skeletons, but not charismatic well intentioned prettyboys.

I'm playing SMT IV now, and it's not a bad game. As in the gameplay is very good, I'm having a lot of fun running around killing demons and doing quests.

It's just that the characters are....not great, and what I hear about the endings they are pretty fucking retarded. I just view it as a shitty neutral route fanfiction.

I would rather stay away from DeSu2's remake, which is absolute cancer.

Okay, I guess I'll lower my expectations a bit.

Shit I meant SMT IV Apocalypse, of course.

I liked the supporting cast in IV, but this is the first SMT game I played seriously so I don't really know

>I would rather stay away from DeSu2's remake, which is absolute cancer.
Why?

desu people shit on it too much. A lot of its story is actually pretty good. Its just that many of the characters leave a lot to be desired. Including ones who were good in iv. Johnathan and walter being retconned into basically pure villains who are also retarded for example.

There are some good characters though. Really good ones in fact. namely krishna, odin, and satan.

They took one of the main characters that was already pushing it a bit in likability, and made a beyond autistic female version basically. It's awful. and forced, and unnecessary. But normies gotta fap, so there you go.

My girlfriend is cosplaying miyako and says that she is the character she most identifies with, lol.

Time to jump ship, user. That is some amazingly shit taste.

Nah. I brainwashed her to law, and now we are going to brainwash others together. There's nothing more one could ask for.

>law
explains both of your shit tastes

I wouldn't expect filth to understand. I fuck her while she wears this dress.

if youre a story fag only you arent going to enjoy much in this franchise

You mean you jerk off on printed out copies of that photo, you fucking single loser ass faggot.

couples, in my /smtg/??
oh hell nah

I met a cute law girl this summer in a church but she lives an island away from me so fuck.

>she lives an island away

where the fuck do you even live that islands are an issue

you both should cosplay this instead

Jack squad best squad
they got yanderes in their crew
and better suits

Some shitty archipelago.

Well, fair enough. She should still pick a better character to cosplay though. How about a Zelenin?

>user lives in a fucking archipelago
>meanwhile I live in the land of eternal rain and darkness
>no, not the UK

Well I am just all kinds of salty right now.

She was thinking about doing zelenin in the future. But she says that angel zelenin looks too wierd, but non angel zelenin looks a little generic without demonica, and the helmet would be too hard.

She did complain that there's limited options for actual law female characters. Your obvious choices are limited to zelenin, gabriel, amane, or miyako. Not counting beth. She said gabriel would be too hard with wings. So she was choosing between zelenin and miyako for now.

She already did morgana and lavenza, but wanted to do something more law. She's okay doing boy outfits, but doesn't think any law boys would suit her well.

That sounds great, I hate this place.

>tfw leaf
>autumn is already coming
>winter will probably be here in october

Why would you be jealous of someone living on an island? It would be a nice place to visit, not live.

Here's her lavenza.

At what point does the route penalty hit you in IVA? I want to sell my stuff a moment before I lose it all.

When you make the final split.

and morgana.

you're in the wrong general buddy

I'm always jealous because most places sounds better than eastern europe

western dungeon crawlers?
are they first-person??

Nice. I just beat ouroboros. I "cheated" and put a password in for a demon with luster candy and a full group heal. I didn't want to do that bullshit again and beat her my first try.

Play apocalypse. Story and cast are shit but the game is great honestly.
>desu people shit on it too much
Hilarious considering DeSu has fucking god awful characters.

Might&Magic for example, at least I think it's dungeon crawler since I was always dying there

I didn't actually say desu. If you say t b h without spaces it corrects it to desu.