twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I sold a while ago when it was obvious what's going on

KEK
check the massive dump going on RIGHT NOW

I got 25 eth at 31

>massive dump
I think you mean massive PUMP

SELL SELL SELL

ETH is going to $100 at least by the end of next week.

I'm getting richer by the second

I made another $100 in the last 30 mins

I just woke up

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Buy low, SELL HIGH!

#WOKE

I sold 10% and put them into other alts. It's too nerve wrecking to have it all in one crypto. Keeping the rest until 240 USD though.

But.. but.. muh fibb model!

panic sellers are pathetic, i didn't buy the dip though, dont want to spend cash i dont want to lose, unlike them

It's gonna get pumped up to $50 again and then the panic will hit yet again and the sell off will commence.

>they'll be stuck in meme coin hell forever at this rate

youtube.com/watch?v=OG3WMaWwJig

agreed. I have been holding my ETH for over a year and will stay till the end of its development (atleast till serenity installment). Sure it was hard for me seeing ETH not doing any signifcant progress the last 9 months, especialy the multiple hardforks. Yet my faith in ETH led me to the point that the holding was worth it due to the current price increasing. I could cash it out like those utmost pathetic short term day trader peasant, tempting. So yeah, not gonna happen. I am too curious how ETH turns out in the end, so yeah, I will hold another year, again ...

>trading fake money
you think you are a real trader?

Looks like a consolidation around 47-48 then it ETH will push to a new all time high.

A gain of 10-15% if you get in around %44-45

lel it's the opposite for me. It's too stressful to check 6+ other different alternative coins.

Money talks, bullshit walks