One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Gemming to farm story units Edition

previous thread : >General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF KEK/STORM PIRATES OTP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io
Calender: optc-agenda.github.io/
(NEW)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79Rc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
(OLD)Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFG9soh_biYoNkM/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqhQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

first for orbs > DR

What's the point of copypasting when half those links don't even work?

Because people are stupid

I should also mention HP/ATK candy only on just about every unit unless their CA or special specifically mentions rcv. That means RCV candy on say shirahoshi, marco (qck not psy), Intvankov, uhhh corazon and I think one of the laws the newest one I believe. Pair that with ATK candy

I mentioned this like 2 threads ago but everyone ignored me.

Sorry my tripcode didn't go through for some reason

What the fuck, is it forced anonymous here now?

related

Do girls seriously cosplay as Luffy? Is that a thing? Do you have more? Is it gay if I like this stuff?

>is it gay if I like girls?
Have the memes gone too far?

Memes were a mistake

Honestly looking at that picture I'm not entirely positive it's a girl.

>legend Aokiji books have stopped dropping
fuck it, I got him to 15 and his 6+ isn't going to be on global for ages anyway

A happy Carrot is a cute Carrot!

I hope you never get another book unless you give me enough luck to pull him next sugo

Sure the 6+ special is going to be really good but the buff to his captain ability hardly changes anything. As of right now his clear rate is actually quite low and the buff is barely going to change that.

>shout out
>no wake up

I have 37k Ray points. Should I get Wild Zoro? I already got Rocketman.

All they needed to do was to make his special make him not lose his boost, at least the 5 turn charge will make colos possible, and his clear rate is trash becuase he sucks in forests

So would you say Despair/Bind/Heal/CDR is the right path for Borsalino sockets?

>Free orbs
Stop this meme right now

redforce + orbs

Just like everybody else

Nice. I finished them a couple of days ago. I am a little disappointed he only has four sockets though. Sabo has five but I have used him much less.

I said stop this meme

no

Jp has some global rates going on right now. 1 from my last 11 Dogstorm books and the first 3 didn't work either. And this morning it took me over 500 cola to get the last point in WB's ship. Oh and my only 5 Sanji books didn't work either. Why is this shit allowed?

shud i put hp instead of rcv CC on qck law if hes meant for fast clears anyways?

>wake up
>no Pudding

two can play this game

Dedededededed

>112k xp from Ray
thank you based god of the seas

so when do we get more details on limit break? september 1 was it?

>went all in last sugo for Neptune
>didn't get him

What atrocities did my ancestors commit for me to deserve this?

Seems like evolver islands also have permanent stamina x2, pretty cool.

farming baby seahorses is actually convenient now

>No Neptun, so use Law + Neptun
>89999 XP
Hey, that's almost 20% of a level up.

1/13 for Dogstorm books now. Don't worry guys I'll keep you updated as I'm losing my mind.

T
H
I
C
C

>1/13
>Not feeding 5 at once.
Don't act surprised when you get shit results.

I've always fed 2 at time when farming books/copies and gotten a relativity fair result.

>5 at once
If you're playing japan, the only way to feed is 3 by 3.

Why would that make a difference?

Meanwhile feeding books to the shitty RR you've never used once gets you 4/5 skillups.

>1/5 universals on Magellan

I'm at 1/11 on him. The one that works was the golden skillbooks...

>finally resocketed my core STR units so my Akainu team has peak performance across the board

Meanwhile obviously, this happen every fucking times.

I used the golden skillbook from the strawhat island to finish off my Borsalino since I couldn't be bothered doing 50 runs and getting 0 books again but now all my universals are going to Magellan

Is there any point in maxing raid Magellan if I have the legend?

B-B-BUT??? I THOUGHT JAPAN WAS A MAGIC CANDY WONDERLAND WHERE YOU GET 4/5 ON AVERAGE FOR SKILL UPS?!

Misfortune follows you everywhere you go.

When does JP get the secret potential update? Curious to see how it impacts the game

Soon

Why is Vivi such a slut?

she is trying to make up for her lack of screen time by being a whore

Kid: "Despair"
>Binds my captain
Wat

Nami is a bad influence

Despair at how bound you are.

why must this game be such suffering sometimes
sockets were a complete mistake

Rate my Lucci

>hp/atk candy
>not rcv

Fucking trash. And finish out your sockets, you should know how critical having full map damage avoidance is.

Is farming the 15 stam of the fortnight still the best way to farm? Because this fucking Arlong has just NOT dropped for me. And I just want one

>Is farming the 15 stam of the fortnight still the best way to farm?
>farming 15 stam
>in 2015+2

30 stamina is always your best bet, always. The rates are not altered where units have a better chance to drop on lower stamina vs books, everything is less likely to drop on lower stamina. Always farm 30.

>final day of naokiji
>train with the dark king
>out of stamina
>1000 exp left till level up
>meat snail

I haven't played in a year and that was the general consensus last time I played seriously

No it wasn't.

That Iceberg reaction gif is so underrated. It should be used more often even outside de one piece fandom.

i know, i use it all the time in other boards.

The only 15 stamina you had to farm was Kuro for the GPU books. Other than that never.

WHY THE FUCK IS QUICK JINBE SO MUCH BETTER THAN INT JINBE? BAMCO BETTER EXPLAIN THEMSELVES

THIS BULLSHIT

I fell asleep before skilling up all my units, now I have a box full of dupes and books and can't really farm anything else.

Jinbe+ when?

I wonder if this powercreep is going to bite them in the ass. At least I'm much more reluctant to pull when older characters keep becoming completely reluctant and outclassed by new batches more and more quickly.

Good thing the next skillup event is less than 24 hours away

Fucking kill me mate! I just feed all my shit to clear space.

only yourself to blame
cant use your shit when skillup is on and then you dont even look when the next one is

You should just uninstall the app at this point. There is no point in continuing like that.

>tfw trying to farm story Lucci....

2x droprate? Is it 2x 0.001%?

Not having him for G4 makes me really sad.

Seriously just how rare is this fucking character ? At least I can socket robin but man it wont show for shit

It's the same across all swimsuit fns

counting elite kills only.
I've gotten like 3 (6 via double stam) in probably 6 clears though probably
probably 3 tries for nami
8 for violette
didnt bother with perona gave up on 6th

Two stamina snails and a level up today. I don't want to do this damn Smoker FN anymore.

>tfw I've always sided with DR over orbs on Fuji
>tfw since pulling TS Luffy I've never touched my quad maxed Fuji
>tfw I looked at my Fuji today and realized I socketed orbs instead of DR

I thought maybe it would take a while for Aokiji's books to come back but I guess not.

It's summer Luffy, I got him twice so far.

Fix your mistake for those poor souls without TS Luffy that have to settle for a shitty, weak and outdated double Fuji team

Make that 3 times, strange coincidence.

>tfw need like ten sea stallions
I guess I know where all this excess stamina is going

>got my three gems from them Bellamy missions
Mission complete

gotten him to show once across all my kills. also hadnt double stam'd the kill. no orbs for my TS luffy

I've noticed all like 6 Story Luffys on my friendslist stay story luffy forever
And all the Free Int Law's change to the shittiest random pulls ever. Polluting my list with terrible filth instead of generic decent friendage

I have 3/15 special ups on him +these since skill up ended
I fully socketed TS Nami and Robin.

b-but vergo is a better captain for my strikers than law

I never use my Fuji either besides as a sub. Akainu is pretty superior.

I forgive that kinda swap but there is some truly shitty captains in my pool i have to prune

I need more Neptune friends!