/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #174

moe Eva edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 is out.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11: mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0

Rough Guide: pastebin.com/yKjNkSME (WIP) (Also, obviously spoilers)

MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Recommended games: mega.nz/#F!QZBSwJzY!7xsBV2mOSFByeoIwLPSgZA

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/AvCBLMh4
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
pbs.twimg.com/media/DDMuNitV0AAWQMB.jpg
youtu.be/haEc8KhTD7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eva is CUTE

This is clearly cheating.

Eden is CUTER

This is the official paradox waifu tier list. Those not in it are irrelevant.

Virtue Revel is WAY CUTER

Beelzebubs are not trash. Please fix your shit taste, sir.

This should be worth a chuckle.
Actually, by and large, your taste is alright. It could be much worse.

>Spider Princess at tier one
>Alma/Queen Elf/Succubi Witch/Angel World Ilias/La Bitch at tier 2 and not 4
>Shikimamo not lower at 6
>Eden/Lolistein/Gnome not higher
>Mermaid General only at tier 4 and not teir 3
You must be thrown out of a window for such shit taste.

Shiet no Lucifina this kills the Lucifina.

I've seen far worse. His ranking is 'meh' at worst.

pastebin.com/AvCBLMh4

I suppose it is. But i don't think Lolias should be below Angel World Ilias at all.

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

>Spider Princess at tier one
Exactly.

>Is xelvy gay?
It seems that he's just a well rounded degenerate.
Though I wouldn't be surprised if he was banging Setouchi on the side

Does the MGQ universe have sins?
Would they be like our seven deadly sins?
would you be able to become corrupted by said sins by having sex with them? Wrath being sadistic stuff, Envy Being Cuckoldry? Pride????
the rest???????????????

Where is Twinkel and Odette?

Illias" commandments

what are they anyway?
Obviously don't have sex with monsters
being at the top
but what are the others?
Be kind to thy neighbor (unless it's a monster?)

>boss_alice1.ogg
If someone would be so kind to tell me where this plays...

Thou shalt not have intercourse with monsters
Be dutiful in your prayers.
Point your sword at the Goddess and thou shalt cry
Thou shalt not rely on other gods
Thou shalt not disgrace the Goddess

Unused as of yet

Had a dream i was shocked an electric shock to be exact can't remember what did it but it felt real very real hurt like hell and my whole arm went numb limp as fuck woke up thought i was dead it was all over ilias was there she looked at me
she looked at me right into my eyes her soft silky pale skin glistened she just smiled at me she put her smooth hand on my face leaned in closer and whispered to me "user you aren't worthy" then started to laugh and cast me into what i think was hell where i was imminently impaled which was horribly painful i woke up yelling drenched in sweat, Honestly it was quite awful what did ilias mean by this?
Has she spited me have i died and now she's just going to torment me and break my mind?

>>Unused as of yet
Starting to hear a few of those. Why alice1 though? Probably for the second LoC. I'm going to be severely disappointed if we don't fight the Six Ancestors and the Dark Goddess in there. We already got a preview of Sonya's forms after all.

Haven't had intercourse (if you count night terrors and possible succubus/incubus attacks then I'm fucked) (I'm a guy btw)
Never prayed
Don't own a sword but I'll point my pen instead because the pen is mightier then the sword
Atheist
Ilias i shit in the shower.

Most likely Chaos God Black Alice.

The hell are you talking about. He can chill.

Yeah he can chill but I meant he doesn't chill with the fan arts.

I've been wondering, how does Luka refer to little Lucy and Micaela? It'd be weird if he still called them mother and auntie, wait, did he call Micaela auntie in the VN? part 3 was such ablur to me.

Is there anything better than hugging a kitsune?

Yes.
Being brutally murdered
repeatedly
by slugs
until the end of time

Getting two to have hot sticky sweet rolls with then get anally fisted by both

Tfw user hasn't been hugged since he was 12

Friendly Reminder slugs are a nuisance and harmful for plants

>t. plant.

I think Luka calls Lucifina mom due to her overhearing Luka. I think as for Micaela no idea. I should replay it again since with the bitbucket translation.

Your list is wrong. There's no god tier, and Orc Girl is not on it.

But the only part of them translated is their h scenes and I don't think Luka says anything in those other than "Ahhh", "So good", "Stop" and "I'm cumming!!" but from the images I saw, those two are having way too much fun the same faces as IIias really, Luka should stop following his cohorts to their rooms when they ask him for stuff, I think Eden is the only one where he's the requestie, through i wonder why someone like Eden would accept this request, unless I'm wrong, Angels don't need or crave jizz, they don't even need food or water to sustain themselves but they like it because that stuff tastes damn good.

>Eden is the only one where he's the requestie, through i wonder why someone like Eden would accept this request

IIRC, she just sees it as recharging her energy.

The one posted isn't exactly extreme. Also, it'll be impossible for him to top the you-know-what.

A bit too soon. We didn't get the first trailer music until part 2, which ultimately served as the final boss theme.

Speaking of the final boss, I've been taking a closer look at Sonya. Her clothes has a cross on her left breast. Her Chaos form has a similar cross on the same spot and upon losing to her, that Chaos form splits open to reveal Sonya's human form. Not to mention Adramekek's standing sprites (the unused ones) kinda-sorta look like she's wearing some revealing clothing. Possibly the same kind Karen supposedly wore during her travels.

Call me crazy on this but I think Sonya Chaos is armored in the same way Adramelek is. Assuming the latter is the same one fought at the end of part 1, she looks very different. I'm guessing that's what she looks like at full power and possibly the form she took upon showing up at the third Tartarus while that world's La Croix was infodumping. What I'm getting at is that the tower's defenses might've blown off enough chunks of her armor to reveal the form we saw as she reached the top, but it wasn't enough to exhaust her until La Croix started fighting.

No doubt I'm all over the place and some of this assumes that Adramelek is indeed Karen but with the next update and part 3 so far away, I'm bound to (over)think on stuff.

tl;dr There might be one more form for Sonya, Adramelek's second form might've shown up offscreen in part 1, and what she's "wearing" might be a clue to her identity. I base this on...not much.

>Also, it'll be impossible for him to top the you-know-what.
It sure as hell topped the Beelzebub h scenes that everyone was sickened of back then.

Why does getting your energy drained feel so good?

To prevent the victim from struggling.

Wish me luck guys. Im going to conquer this unrully succubus with my dick!

>Adramekek

>the latter is the same one fought at the end of part 1, she looks very different. I'm guessing that's what she looks like at full power and possibly the form she took upon showing up at the third Tartarus while that world's La Croix was infodumping
It's way spookier when you realize what's at the top in this image.

For reference, this, but the size of a small continent.

Do you have a full image?

Anything new or interesting, friends?

I've been absent since around part two was announced.

Fobs? Island? Failed?

Quest failed 2 is in developpement.
And part 2 is out and being transalated

FOBS had an update or two, its pretty fun as usual
MGI is never ever as always, he hired some voice actors and designed 1 more girl
Quest Failed seems to be well on the way to chapter 2, but no concrete dates from what I gather
If you ever played repure aria, the sequel got a demo on dlsite
Some dudes are translating succubus prison, if you like shikibi, it also got a dlc with more scenes

It also got this doujin, awaiting translation.
There's handholding and kissing.
exhentai.org/g/1105729/5684328a14/

pbs.twimg.com/media/DDMuNitV0AAWQMB.jpg

WEBBED

thank you so much

White Rabbit made it seem like that was all Black Alice. Then again, machine translations. Not putting too much stock in this theory of mine but just enough. Rather not get BTFO by part 3 as I did by part 2.

That's what's so weird about it, why is Adramelek so prominent in these scenes?

Is there more?

Yes, please.

This is why everyone hates EMG...

Truth.

Advanced warrior jobs are unlocked in the coliseum right?

I love tentacles

youtu.be/haEc8KhTD7Q

featherp0n0s

Shouldn't you be in /mgt/.

featherp0n0s triggers the /mgt/

No. I belong here.

Fuck, replied to the wrong post

I'm in love with an oni...

That's an interestingly buff left arm she got there

You're not a musclefag, are you?

Youkai are strong...
I am... fuck you I was going to post that next.

but why their left side is stronger than their right side?..
she shouldn't masturbate with only her heft arm

You can't see her right very well but it's just as buff... she's ambidextrous... still better than that piece of shit headcunt futakuchi girl WORST monster in part 2 by far.

>/mgt/.
Not seeing that in the catalog
An old defunct general?

You could say that... they're a dying general in /jp/, where edgy went to hide after being exposed.

>dying
Dude it's got like 1000+ posts

Unless you have Rance tier stamina, this is a one way road to either death or enslavement.

It's essentially /ksg/ with MGE... a dearth of topics to discuss and endless waifufaggotry.

>It's essentially /ksg/ with MGE
No it's not
I admit kc not releasing anything for months have made discussion a bit stale but it's not as if the thread is full of blogging

>waifufaggotry
What's wrong with waifus?

Does anyone know if Love of Mirror Image from the recommendations is broken or if its my archiver?

>endless waifufaggotry
It's a thread about waifus though.

Yeah, it's broken. I'll reupload it.

>still better than that piece of shit headcunt futakuchi girl WORST monster in part 2 by far.
Who?

Why am I getting the feeling this is the same guy that tried stirring shit up between them and us last time?

thanks man.

The topic isn't exclusively MGE (but that is what's usually discussed) but monster girls in all media which includes MGQ. But most posts are still just generic waifu posts and trotting out the same premises but with monster girls. How many times can you read "kemono friends but with a shota MC" before you admit there's little to talk about.
Nothing, if that's not the only thing keeping a general alive. If it is however, obsessed freaks like Grigori appear to fuck shit up. /ksg/ has a guy who does nothing but edit pictures of Hanako into a zombie and pretend to be one of the creators. The same demonization is happening here with Akazawa Red apparently. /mgt/ is not like that yet, but it's certainly on the way there.

Consider yourself lucky you don't know...

Okay, now give it another try. Should be fine now.

Oh, brave hero Luka... Don't be alarmed by my true form. After all, if my true form terrifies you, what chance do you have against the monster lord?

As long as she's a cute girl sometimes it's alright.

There's something about girls who are simultaneously curvy/voluptuous and muscular that i find irresistible.. evolutionarily speaking, this actually makes perfect sense because they have traits that are good for bearing young (the curves and the tits) and the strength to protect them, which is obviously desirable in a mating partner. A pity that the combination is basically impossible to achieve in real life.

Only if they leave out the trap, that damn gnome stealing bastard.

Cute.

Honestly we all know that Ilias was either ball of holy energy back then or she made humans in her image
Or she looked like this and just decided that humans look cool

>extra sensitive dong
>part angel so pleasure is extra strong against him
>Premature ejeculator
>Has been taken by force so many times he is absolutely clueless on how to the be the initiative one in bed.

Poor Luka,I don't think he'll ever know what non femdom sex is like,well maybe with Sonya he will.