pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

feheroes.gamepedia.com/media/feheroes.gamepedia.com/6/6e/Roy_(Brave_Heroes)_Turn_Action4_(EN).wav
pastebin.com/ZvKVrG7H
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64421349
feheroes.gamepedia.com/media/feheroes.gamepedia.com/e/ef/Lyn_(Brave_Heroes)_Turn_Action4_(EN).wav
feheroes.gamepedia.com/media/feheroes.gamepedia.com/2/2e/Lucina_(Brave_Heroes)_Turn_Action4_(EN).wav
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CORDIC.UCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Roy is cute!
CUTE!

Based Roy. Best sword cav.

i want to sniff roy's sweat to be honest

feheroes.gamepedia.com/media/feheroes.gamepedia.com/6/6e/Roy_(Brave_Heroes)_Turn_Action4_(EN).wav

ROY'S OUR BOY!

Go ahead Lynfags, and prove to me that you're still the same reprehensible cancer you were before awakening.
Just like that. Pathetic.

>if i choose roy, I'll have an eliwood,ninnian,and lilina team.
Rolling for hector and lyn is going to be hard.

why is /feg/ so threatened by this character?

If I want both Ike AND Roy do I snipe one color at a time or pull for both?

>Lalum gets to fuck this.

MY PHONE IS NOT COMPATIBLE ANY MORE WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

DO I EVEN BOTHER ROLLING FOR ANYONE NOT NAMED LYN

SOMEONE HELP ME

Not him, but I enjoyed playing Rev (gameplay only) more than Echoes.

Only because of the variety in promotions, weapons, and such. Which Fates in general excelled at

pastebin.com/ZvKVrG7H

>>And should I someday be wed and\nhave children of my own, I'll watch\nover them in turn.$k$pHm... That's a strange thing to think\nabout at a time like this, isn't it? I\ncould die tomorrow, after all.$k$pBut maybe that's why I think about\nsuch things. Someone to carry on my\nparents' bloodline...$k$pAnd their happiness.
>MID_LIN_POPULARITY01_VOICE13: I was having a dream, and in that dream, you saved me...
>MID_LIN_POPULARITY01_VOICE14: You REALLY remind me of another tactician I know.
>MID_LIN_POPULARITY01_VOICE17: You're special to me. That feeling has been building for a long time. It crept up on me.

They're really showing Lynfags some love this time.

Can't wait for the Christmas units dialogues.

>Roy is still shit

They don't feel worthy of her perfection and must result to insults.

lol your waifu lost

Dumb frogposter

ROY IS CUTE
ROY IS THE BEST
ROY ROCKS !!!
ROY DIES TO THE THUNDERCOCK

>rolling colorless
no you nig you get her free and pull for literally anyone else

Fuck off you nigger.

Time to upgrade your Motorola Razr gramps

uhh how does tha even happen

Roy is the cutest character in the game with his oversized clothing!

Reinhardt fucking Roy's cute boypussy!

>spic is stupid as fuck and thinks any of units like you romantically.

What if Roy was a girl... but same artist, design, and unit as the CYL Roy?

Still using Femui on your team despite the meta change! Loving her tenderly despite the allure of new units! Assuring her she's the only one for you!

Post datamine evaluations so far. These are NOT final thoughts

>Lyn - Undoubtedly the best, pretty damn broken. Very versatile as a unit. Basically Horse!Innes but has a physical defensive option as well.

>Roy - Extremely solid and blatantly powercreeps his dad. Nothing groundbreaking.

>Lucina - Sleeper unit. Extremely solid and looks bleing at first until you realize IS is targetting Blue buffs so Spur buffs will become awesome now. Has the most long-term value.

>Ike - Most overrated and is in the middle of the scale right now. Depending on Urvan's specific damage reduction effect, he migh be the second best or worst unit out of these four.

Will CYL units have boons/banes?

Bullying Roy's adorable shota cock!

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64421349

Pull for both, but that's not very smart unless you're rolling 400+ orbs.

I like Hana

>that filename
But that's wrong.

Hone Speed Sieglinde Eirika passes +3 Attack +4 speed as a hone.
Lancina passes +3 Attack and +6 Speed as a restricted spur.
Kagero at +Attack LnD Poison Dagger+ alone has 37 Speed and 48 attack, but with Lancina and Eirika, gets 47 speed and 55 attack. Kagero is going to shred some bitches.

Do Lyn and Lucina have any meme lines? Or is it just Ike and Roy Smash memes.

I K E
K
E

>Xanderfag is this threatened.
(lol.

>DO I EVEN BOTHER ROLLING FOR ANYONE NOT NAMED LYN
You could roll for ike. His C skill is fucking beastly

BUT WHY ROLL IF THEY'RE ALL NOT BROKEN

ROY!!!

WHY IS EVERYONE GETTING TRIGGERED?

Its just Lynfags trying to assert their dominance right now, they aren't particularly anti-Cordelia but will rag on her to try and get the most reactions.

>mfw Lynfag that is also a Cordyfag
>have a Bridelia and looking forward to Nomad Lyn

The true enemy are Tharja and Lucina fans anyway.

>Boris.
Kill yourself

Trust me, I believed that you would do it after being provoked. I already saw you do it unprovoked.

I like her compendium art

Pick Lyn for free since Colorless rolling is cancer, and focus on Roy.

Would Brave Ike actually want to get a speed bane?

Roy is my boy but stats are stats user kun

I have 111 orbs and counting (finally getting around to doing the CC) Guess ill just roll for red since I MIGHT finally get a +Lilina

The objective Fateswakening cutest family is Benny, Azura, Ignatius and Shiggy.

>short hair
She'd be complete shit that only faggots like
So, basically Hinoka

Roy is for other boys only!

I want to lick Ike's collarbones while I ride his dick!

What's happening in two hours, lads?

you mean a skill

>Extremely solid and looks bleing at first until you realize IS is targetting Blue buffs so Spur buffs will become awesome now. Has the most long-term value.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I'm looking forward to the dominance of Spurs and Owl tomes.

Whoah why's this one actually good

>Cordelia posters are actually lynfags
>Lynfags are actually Lucina fags
What kind of 6D mancala is going on in these threads.

So whose side are we on in the CYL Gauntlet?

Aiku

>cuck, abusive wife, daddy's cocksleeve and daddy's cocksleeve #2

nice falseflag

that's going to be such a shitfest

Anyone has lady Serra aaaaaaah! gif?

It's over we've lost the meme niggers won.

So is the CYL banner droping today or on thursday?

I just want to point out your picture would actually look pretty good if you went and just shopped out those "noses" entirely.

It makes no sense to snipe individually. Snipe both red and green until you get one of them, then focus on the other; it saves orbs if you expect to be able to get them both.

>Raul is a Lynfag.
Further proof her fan base is shit.

Hector

Thursday

I'm going to whoever wins the male side. I'm tired of waifuniggers winning

>Like Cordelia, Lucina, and Lyn
Well at least we can agree on Tharjafags.

Supporting Roy to spite Reddit and /v/.

I can't tell who's falseflagging anymore

Those are smash bros memes though

Lyn and Lucina also have an extra turn action line but they're not meme lines.

feheroes.gamepedia.com/media/feheroes.gamepedia.com/e/ef/Lyn_(Brave_Heroes)_Turn_Action4_(EN).wav

feheroes.gamepedia.com/media/feheroes.gamepedia.com/2/2e/Lucina_(Brave_Heroes)_Turn_Action4_(EN).wav

/FEG/ HELP I NEED TO BEAT VALTER INFERNAL! I have enough feathers to 5* a unit, but I'm not sure what kind of team is best. I can't deal with the reinforcements at all. Do they spawn infinitely or something?

Nothing
I'm going Ike but it doesn't matter as long as you pick the last guy standing at the end

she was a pain in the ass broken piece of shit? It has nothing to do with Lyn and everything to do with how obnoxious B!Cordelia was.

Though I may be underestimating the Cordelia hate crew. Come to think of it she does get some flak.

Roy is my boy
I will remain with him, no matter the circumstances.

GEE BOSS I DON'T KNOW WHAT DAYS DO ARENAS RESET?

It depends on whether "consecutive hits" only applies to brave weapons/desperation hits or not.

So what you are saying is that any waifufag is actually EVERY waifufag!?

I want to impregnate Roy.

Brave sword + coming soon. I'm already regretting this meme shit but I feel obligated to see it through. She'll have some use in arena assault at least.

It's shitposter trying to make fans of a character look stupid. I don't get it myself.

Thursday, but we might get something tonight since we need new arena units. Whether that is a new banner or the free CYL pick remains to be seen.

Lyn = Roy > Lucina > Ike.

They're all good tho.

Hector, and then Ike
If you want a good cumulative join Roy because holy shit he's got his work cut out for him

>"It's all for you."

>Free gauntlet summon
>Cross my fingers and hope for Hector
>No green orbs to choose
>Shit. Still though, a red Ike would go well with the green Ike i'll roll for in a few days
>5* +Res -HP Roy comes along

I'm actually very happy, rolling a 5* with the free summon is insanely good no matter who it is. How do I build this boy? With his stat spread and IVs DC + QR or Vantage probably is the "best" but there are a million different units I'd rather give DC to if I ever roll another Hector. Do I just keep his TA and give him Swordbreaker and call it a day or are there better options?

Would Tana be into cosplay?

I disagree on Lucy being a sleeper unit- spurs don't really matter with bladetomes, which is the main reason you want to be buffing an infantry unit. Plus IS keeps experimenting more and more with infantry buff units, so you know she'll be the first to be powercreep'd out of her role out of everyone on this banner.

>Tharja
>a mother with motherly instincts
chose one

What ever happens Lucina has to get BTFO first round. Then we have to get the guy to win it all.

Lyn is broken, anyone who disagrees is a retard, she's going to be Bridelia on steroids.

Roy is honestly amazing, people are severely underestimating him. He could go great with DC.

Ike is great, fulfills his role as Infantry Hector great. Not being able to stack Vantage/QR kind of sucks but has cool tools of his own to play with.

Lucina is the best Lance infantry statwise (basically Infantry Tana, and Tana is amazing) and the Spurs are neat.

>TOP TIER
Ike
>HIGH TIER
Hector
Roy
>MID TIER
Chrom
>LOW TIER
Lyn
>SHIT TIER
Lucina
Camilla