/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1281

Land of Black Regalia Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ZVLtfPTq

Tokyo Clanpool's latest gameplay trailer: youtu.be/Xk_9rc_wxxY
Neptunia staff discusses the future of the series: dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/
Noire's new English VA preview: youtu.be/tK9qNJEHkGk

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR is officially released in Japan: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryWeb/status/900543531885895680

First Three Hours of VIIR Gameplay: youtu.be/iWndId2JR4M
Uzume's VA Plays VIIR: youtu.be/kGl0YT4iwWY

Virtual Reality Scenes:
Adult Neptune - youtu.be/b39-G82_MWc
Neptune - youtu.be/bHI2tTUyC6U
Noire - youtu.be/DjZ0Xn6lhjg
Blanc - youtu.be/uMAkB_oeomc
Vert - youtu.be/9gwMmZIpxyI
Drama CD videos for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCXhVkzTryxzaoe7HkdYifWA/videos

4GO to be released internationally on October 10th (US) and October 13th (EU). Steam release scheduled for early 2018: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/897235880334639104

?th for Vert, my love and my muse.

Who's your favourite Nepper, /nepgen/? Mine's Dark Flame Master.

I want to lewd the Nowa.

It's time.

To post yuri?

Praise Neptune!

This is gonna be sad but because I played Tales of Vesperia a bit before I had internet acess, the first few times I saw folks online bring up yuri, I thought they ment Yuri Lowell, the main character from that game.

Its still the first thing that springs to my mind.

Ancient murder CPU plz

I want to rape Nepgear!

Tony Stank best Nepper.

Nowaru needs to be observed at all times- especially while sleeping. Imagine if she starts to Sleep-Tsun her way out of bed, mumbling "I...its not like...I wanted to... sleep in you... or anything...."

but she's literally a titty monster

>Neptune is a CPU so she'll live forever, even after she's no longer the Goddess of Planeptune (source is Blanc saying several former CPUs still live in Lowee)
>she's going to outlive IF and Compa
>she's going to outlive every single non-CPU friend
>Noire is going to be her only friend for the rest of forever

>(source is Blanc saying several former CPUs still live in Lowee)
What game does that appear in?

Still the best line Melissa Fahn has ever voiced

Can always hop over to Ultradimension and be friends with Rei.

Nothing wrong with that either.

mk2, it's mentioned that the old CPUs stay while someone still believes in them and after that are sent to the graveyard. I wonder what's going to happen to them now that the graveyard's gone.
Here's an article from VII, the translation is a bit different though.

V-II's Lowee description also says it.

NepuBuran

Thanks, now I'm picturing that Blanc spends most of her day trying to avoid her predecessors who argue nonstop which of them had the best console generation. And every time Noire runs into PS2 she asks her if Lastation 3 has any games yet.

Silly Biri-Biri, you don't use hammers or ice

I miss nepgen.

Uzume and I share the same birthday. I want to celebrate with her!

Plot twist: Chika is the previous Leanbox CPU

But that would make them sisters, and Vert insists that she doesn't have one.

There's not much lore on how the oracles were formed, is there?

Except for Histoire. She was created by the first Planeptune CPU, SG-1. I think that was the name she was given in Victory 2 at least.

It seems like they're recruited.
Also, Histoire's profile on VIIR's website says that she wasn't an Oracle originally, but became one because she was worried about Neptune.

I want to rape Gearnon!

>she wasn't an Oracle originally, but became one because she was worried about Neptune
So... does this mean VIIR retcons the previous games' lore or is non-canon and self-contained?

>VIIR is non-canon
Shouldn't be a surprise to anyone really

It must mean that it has its own canon like how RB1 has it own canon.

She still was created by the first CPU to record history, just didn't help previous CPUs with paperwork. I don't remember if there was something in previous games contradicting that.

It just means she wasn't created to be an oracle, she did that on her own will

So... how much ram(Random access memory, not the Lowee Candidate) does Histoire have? given her ability to bottleneck, im gonna assume not too much- unless her CPU is crappy (Central processing unit)

Man, I forgot how many PC terms are used in this series.

She was created a long time ago, they're both probably a bit slow. Although some could be read/write times off whatever media she's stored on. Can she be upgraded, I wonder?

Gads, thats what her "Book" is! Its just a fuckton of ancient punch-cards! No wonder everything takes 3 days or more.

>5pb
>faivu peebee
>faivu
>waifu

Hyper has been upgrade. Ultra is still mini sized.

I mean, heck, it could just be an actual book, and she keeps having to use some old equivalent to ocr to 'read' it in real time

Is it still illegal if a goddess does the raping?

/u/ BTFO

I prefer to call her "Penta Lead" But thats because im a nerd.

Depends on whether she made the laws and/or whether she's bound by them.

Well, Uni doesn't make the laws so I'm pretty sure she's going to jail.

>Implying anyone would complain about getting raped by this

>And every time Noire runs into PS2 she asks her if Lastation 3 has any games yet.
Why would she? PS3 ended up doing very well and had the best game library for that gen. Chronologically we're already past that point considering we have NEXT forms (meaning we're already past the end of the generation)

Holy hell, My internet shits out on me for a few hours and I come back to a near dead Nepgen.

The hell, am I that vital to the posting? I suppose I may with Plutanon still MIA.

Uhh... should we try posting Ploot and see if we can bring em back?

Kinda busy playing Monster Hunter so eh, have a Nepgear with Rom.

>"Neputyunu-san, this is the last straw! Not only you waste your time playing that 4GO game instead of working, but you also make out with Noire while at it! This is completely unacceptable! Do you even realize how many strings I had to pull to remove THIS from the Nepunet and avoid international scandal?"
>"NEPU? What are you talking about, Histy? I haven't booted it up since, like, last March! Vert is the only one still playing it, everyone else has moved onto the Neptual Reality long ago."

>No one was actually playing 4GO
>It was Beru samefagging as all 8 characters the whole time
Oh my

I really wanted something like that to be the kicker of 4GO "Oh, it was just randos and Vert was playing herself all along" Would be a hell of a lot more entertaining.

So, did anyone bought VIIR and tried it with the PSVR ?

Still waiting for the international release

You'll probably be waiting until next year April at best, October at worst.

>Still no Big tiddy Nepgear as canon

Unfortunately, but if I'm lucky they'll announce it on PC too so I could play it with my Rift.

>Still no handsome and sexy Gearnon as canon

It's been a year since you started stalking, aren't you tired?

Loses her composure? I didn't think Neptune had composure to lose.

Don't mind it too much, it's yurishitter headcanon.

Who says it's even headcanon? What if it's just wank material? Why are your panties always in such a twist?

>yurishitter get triggered
Pottery.

>that
>being triggered
Hmm. I'm not convinced.

Even then, you'd think it'd be Noire who'd be losing composure. Although Neptune would be very cute when she gets clingy and lovey.

>Neptune would be very cute when she gets clingy and lovey
Not denying that. That's why you must date Nepgear, to see Neptune crying down a bit and begging to come with you, promising to tell you stories of embarassing things that Nepgear did when she was smoll.

But why do that if I could date Neptune herself and flip her switch?

It's a nepshitter. Anyone who disagrees with him is either a yurifag or triggered or a noirefag. Just ignore those types.

Never forget:
Ignore Neptune posters
Do not reply to Neptune posts

Because a crying Neptune is cuter than a clingy and lovely Neptune. Same for Ram, it's funnier to get close to Rom and see Ram trying to butt in so that she's not left alone.

Speaking of getting close to Rom... do you think she'd put out easily?

How is her crying cuter than having her cling to you and not let go?

First you'd have to teach her what that meant. But even then, I doubt it. Ram is more likely to be the precocious one that would be more interested, Rom might just get spooked and run off.

Sorry, "put out"? What, like a fire?
Also, wrong picture, I meant to upload the one where Nepgear gives (You) a box of chocolate while Neptune is staring disapprovingly at (You) in the distance.

Because you can give in to her crying and then she get clingy, and you get to see her big, fluffy sleeves around your arm as she squeezes it, oblivious to Nepgear's _ unamused expression.

Hmm, then I guess I'd go for Ram instead and let Rom be the jealous one.

But what purpose is there in having her cry first, if you can get the cling and poofy sleeves without making her sad?

Why is Blanc so best?

If you leave the door open a slight crack, she might peek in and quietly ask you about it later.
But there's a chance she might go to Blanc, at which point your head would get caved in by a hammer.

You mean other than the fact that a crying nep is cute, that her huge smile as you tell her you agree is bound to as radiating as Chernobyl, and that Nepgear's knowing smile as she understands you still lover her, but care enough about her sister to not be a total dick will also be nice to witness.

Because she's Blanc.

But that's the thing, I don't get how a crying nep is cute.

I pity you.

Smiling Nep is cute. What's cute about crying?

That's not really something I can explain. It's like asking why a doggo is cute. It just is.

By proxy, since she hangs around with best girl.

>C-Sha's face
PEDO ALERT
PEDO ALERT

Artist missed an occasion to have her wiggling her fingers.

Doggos are cute because they're furry bundles of energy that love you.
How is a physical manifestation of sadness cute? The most I can come up with is maybe triggering some protective instinct, but that's not necessarily cute, per se.

It's cute because you can make her happy, and the sadder she was, the happier she'll be when you tell her she can come along, or when you tell her you do brought her some pudding, or when you tell her that you intend to take full responsability for Nepgear's pregnancy.

How would that affect how happy she'd be as opposed to being at a neutral emotion (assuming such exist)?

It's like a slingshot.

It's the gap that makes her ultra cute.

I love Rom!

Last I knew, being sad dampened happy feelings, more or less?

>tfw Rom will never pretend she's my and Nepgear's daughter
Feels sad man.

>You will never surprise Nitroplus by grabbing her large, wet ass from behind while she's washing herself up and furiously fuck the shamelessness out of her.

Also the wrong goddess for a voice actress joke. It should be Mikoto in Vert's outfit.

So is VIIR a remake? a sequel? just a updated version?