/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Patch 4.06 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/28053f7fa83022c6b203fdcfbd32b042fee8619c

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Rising

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/bFcDNb57

>All Worlds Maintenance
Aug. 28, 2017 7:00 p.m. to Aug. 29, 2017 3:00 a.m. (PDT)

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5
ff14card.tank.jp/
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/12511035/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i still love oyu, you know

>oyu
boner lost

>PvP changes
>melee gets nerfed
>ranged gets buffed

Who doesn't.

rudeposting is NOT allowed below this line!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

>when you're 30s too late to post the new thread and this one doesn't have the 4.06a notes
triggered

More triggered I didn't finish my WT before maint, though.

Posting on /xivg/ should be grounds for capital punishment. The world would benefit greatly from having every single one of its posters killed.

Could beat the heck out of anyone in this general 1v1

Suck a fat one, shitlips.
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5

I'm rolling my Mateus alt this week and you guys better be friendly.

Eat a bowl of spaghetti without any parmesan.
You just broke the law.

1 v 1 me in Absolver, you won't.

the servers still aren't going to be up for 4 hours
agreed

More cards.
Gotta collect 'em all!
ff14card.tank.jp/

Ask for Koto or Tsra for friends and fun times.

>more cards
You just posted your card last thread, though.

please stop me from buying all of the swimsuits on mogstation

I meant irl you spastic pimple

>summoner gets better in PvP
>still shit in PvE

Thanks, I will.

This one is limited edition.

Cute. Okay, you get a pass.

I got outdps'd in Ala mhigo by a smn today. hand me a gun

1 v 1 me on the tekken 7 cabinet at the local arcade down the street, you won't

>Tsra
>Friends and fun times
Have you ever met the guy? He's the ultimate bully.

What happened to Masha Moshantu?

Wow, they just buffed RDM didn't they? O.o

I haven't posted mine yet so might as well.

welcome

alright

Deepthroat a chlorox popsicle you waste of space, but first apologize to your mother for putting her through what she did to raise you, only for you to turn out the way you did. You're a disappointment in every sense and you should at least have the decency to put yourself out of the misery of those around you.

hi liora naeblis from balmung

sounds like he has a fart fetish

Suffocated on that musky stench
>Blocking shit out when literally everyone knows your bland as fuck character and you posted an uncensored version in the previous thread

the jobs fine guys
No glaring issues here
Even though it has the least amount of omega clears
And the JP forms are a literal salt mine
Just git gud

beepy why are you doing this

He likes monster girls.

>most common PvP complaints are that it's a healer/ranged circlejerk and being melee is suffering
>Power Slash nerfed so that instead of using it once on a target, DRKs just won't ever use it again
>Battle Litany's negligible damage boost nerfed into non-existent
>MNK gets JUSTed
>NIN gets FUCKed
>healers, caster DPS and ranged get buffed
O-Okay I didn't want to play anything but bard and machinist anyways haha

Oops, just realized it's pvp buffs, lol.

any recent albums made that you don't mind sharing?

Cirina is a monster?

He literally turned into a cuck.

cringe

Oh the irony

Maybe you can fill the next 4 hours of maintenance for me

Yes!

Really?

lewd as fuck

Very original character, never seen anything like it. You stand right out, because you used a face no one else used with skin and eye color that no one uses. A true paragon of creativity, and I'm honored to simply share an imageboard with you.

>Playing healer in Feast
>Person getting shit on always runs around a fucking wall and dies
>Playing Shatter because lolnoonefuckingqueuesforanythingelse
>Everyone and their mother overextends or just stops existing near me the moment someone from the opposing teams looks at them
I fucking hate PvP.

>he's a real bully XD
>he likes monster girls!
posting about yourself is mega cringe. off the charts bud. seek help.

if you don't have every single class at 70 you are a NERD

We got another Epperson/Naka tier faggot
Calling it now 6 months down the line if it still exists in the thread it going to pretend it was never lewd

th-thanks..

>only used twice in a PvE encounter before being forgotten about entirely
>finally has a minor use in PvP
>get rid of that too
SQUARE
WHY DO YOU HATE THIS ABILITY

Is this some kind of memetic device?
Mental or physical.

Unfortunately yes.

I'm a huge moralfag so I stopped talking to him much after I found out about it.

I wish people would stop being assholes to close friends.

How'd he get cucked? Watching his girlfriend fuck another man? Raising their child?

>Ninja
Fucking weebs

it's handy in o4s during prog

this 2bh

Not them but why does it matter. Who cares. It's a video game character and someone's doing lewd shit with it then stops. Why is that ever relevant.

Why do you guys make e-celebs out of people's shit then write about them like you're building up your resume for STAR magazine

I never see this kind of behavior in other Veeky Forums generals for MMOs; it's always /xivg/

What is better, WoW or FFXIV? Why?

I know the nature of this thread will lend itself to bias but I don't mind. I'm curious as to what you think.

>go to quicksand
>all the slut moonies are dark skinned

explain

all colors of mooncats are pure

TERA fuck tab targetting

>go to quicksand
>all cats are sluts

explain.

WoW started out great but went downhill due to dev arrogance and Activision and the game becoming more about profit than a good game.

FFXIV started out terrible but due to developer passion and being able to accept they made a mistake it became a good game.

ffxiv cause my friends play it.

But this is a weeb game, user

c u in the ring nerds lol

I'll partake in this spicy meme

You must be mistaken

this seems true

not really it was a fantasy game
It got weeby during stormblood
Well around the point where Motherfucking ala mighans who cry for vengeance with their dieing breaths got their souls cucked to summon a giant Doman fairy tale dragon that no ala mighan would have any business knowing even existed.

XIV recovered from 1.0 by copying Cataclysm-era WoW.
It hasn't advanced since.

Not him, but Ralph existed for a while in /wowg/. I have no idea what it's like now, but that was... strange. To say the least.

I see you talking to catboys in the quicksand every time your log into balmung

>summon a giant Doman fairy tale dragon that no ala mighan would have any business knowing even existed.
That isn't how it fucking worked.

>Going to actually say their race is pure wearing slutglam with another person in private chambers/apartment/housing
Not even worth the attention

Copying the story idea maybe, but that's not exclusive to WoW in the slightest, and was far better done in XIV. FFXIV since has remained fairly consistent, and I haven't seen many changes built to cut corners but make players spend even more time logging in daily not to fall behind.

Compared to Legion, pretty much any grind in XIV isn't that bad. Especially since a number of them are for more aesthetic purposes, and falling behind isn't fatal. Oh and not to mention the fact you don't need to reroll when they gut your class either, where you do in WoW. Blizzard flat out admitted they didn't want people playing a particular spec so they nerfed it by 30% or something ridiculous like that.

I think if you haven't played many MMOs, WoW is better. FF14 is a bit niche. if you like anime themes and FF fan service and approachable content FF14 is the way to go.

I see Yoshitaka Amano's creative influences here and there, but I hate how underappreciated his art goes. Fanart for this game is all done in your generic SoL anime/4 panel comic, and even in roleplay in XIV, characters act more like seasonal anime stereotypes than actual people.
I thought he was being overly arrogant when first saying this, but I think Miyazaki was right when he said Otaku were disgusting and a plague on culture.

Who the heck was Ralph

raimy has been unrepentedly lewd for years

>taking falseflag seriously

Wanna meat up in battlehall sometime?

how would we do that silly

/tosg/ had a similar behavior with their guild masters and sluts

Cataclysm-era WoW wasn't particularly heavy on story, and the heavy influence on the PC hasn't been a thing on WoW until Legion.

I'm talking more about gameplay, where 1.0 was based largely upon old FFXI functions that weren't thought out and were culled to cater to a completely new system (a WoW clone tab-target with longer GCDs). XIV is still a half-baked WoW clone, where stats and itemization don't really matter, elemental resistances still exist for some reason, and the gameplay's been the same since 2.0.

Just a really weird guy who loves Pandaren way too much. I don't have any memes saved, but it was wacky. He'd sometimes pop over to here but would get bored since there aren't and short fat furry races in XIV.

You've never visited /pso2g/ user...

>it's always the "anime" MMOs
Fucking figures. Weebs always make the worst human beings.

The player was vital in WoD too, but we weren't "the chosen one" until Legion really. The WoL schtick is much more chosen one-esque though. XIV is absolutely a WoW clone in its combat, but where it excels is that it addresses some of the issues WoW had - the jobs feel different, the professions aren't negligible and made irrelevant, and it has a better more concise story without major retcons. Plus the whole job system is VASTLY superior to anything in WoW.

Oh, and the synching, it's really nice. You can play with friends and people leveling up aren't fairly alone.

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/12511035/

looks like the new DRAKN GM has been busy.

Anyone want to hit me up with some old school runescape jams?

>go check pso2g after reading this post
The elezen posts make so much sense now

Simpler times