/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous >[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
Crunchyroll panel confirms Okeanos and Kintoki coming soon, plus some new NP animations. Nothing else is confirmed.

>"Moon Goddess Event Pickup Summon Period"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 31, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4*s Stheno and Marie Antoinette
3*s Ushiwakamaru and Jing Ke

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread
- If cirnopedia is down, use other alternatives like the fgowikia, kazemai or the in-game announcements
>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg (embed) (embed)
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

webview.fate-go.us/2017/0831_maintenance_notice/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dead game

live game

Medea on the front page!

5* Medea when

New day
No news
Dead

Post Quetzalcoatl or Ibaraki

I'm going to cap Stheno, Euryale, and Medusa Lily!

WOW DUDE I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT IT THAT WAY, BASED FUCKING SEAMONKEYS GIVING US 2 EXTRA FUCKING WEEKS TO SPEND AP OUT THE FUCKING ASS AND NOT GET ANYTHING
ITS MORE TIME TO PREPARE FOR SOME OF THE EASIEST FUCKING CONTENT IN THIS GAME, YEAH NEVER MIND THE FACT THAT ALL OF MY FUCKING SHIT IS AS FAR AS I CAN GET IT WITHOUT LUCK DUE TO THESE CANCER FUCKING MONUMENT AND MAT RATES, WE NEED MORE TIME TO FUCKING PREPARE OUR SERVANTS DUDE BASED FUCKING SEAMONKEYS ITS SO GODDAMN FUCKING HARD WE JUST NEED MORE FUCKING TIME TO PREPARE
I NEVER
FUCKING NEVER
N E V E R
THOUGHT ABOUT IT LIKE THAT DUDE HOLY FUCK
ITS MORE TIME TO PREPARE AND IMPROVE DUDE
IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT THEY ARE
BASED
A
S
E
D
FOR GIVING US MORE TIME BETWEEN ALL THE MASS AMOUNTS OF CONTENT THIS GAME FUCKING HAS TO PREPARE OUR SERVANTS
I FOR ONE REALLY FUCKING APPRECIATE EVERYTHING THEY'RE DOING AND I'M GLAD THEY'RE LOCALIZING CONTENT AT A SNAILS PACE BECAUSE IT GIVES ME TIME TO PREPARE
NOT LIKE I'VE HAD ALL MY SHIT PREPARED SINCE BEFORE NEROFEST OR ANYTHING BUT GODDAMN I'M GLAD I HAVE TWO MORE WEEKS TO PREPARE MY SERVANTS XD
DUDE WE'RE TOTALLY GOING TO NOT HAVE AS MUCH CONTENT AS JP BECAUSE THEY CANT BRING THE SERVANTS OVER BUT YEAH LMAO WE HAVE MORE TIME TO PREPARE, 4 FUCKING WEEKS BEFORE THERE'S SOMETHING FUCKING NEW TO DO IN THIS FUCKING GAME, AND 2 WEEKS TO PREPARE FOR A FUCKING RATE UP BANNER
YEAH I TOTALLY AM GLAD THEY GAVE US TIME TO PREPARE OUR SERVANTS FOR SOMETHING THAT DOESNT FUCKING REQUIRE THEM YOU GODDAMN FUCKING SUBHUMAN MONGREL PIECE OF TRASH, JUST GO FUCKING DIE

nice medea

Do your best!

Tamamo is my wife!

>Waver
>Praying for Tamamo because after that I won't need anyone else

>6 days of no communication
what did they mean by this?

>It's another JUST episode

what a beautiful woman! i love her!

This post will sound /meta/ but I don't care anymore

After playing in JP for 2 years I had to quit midway from /fgog/ because I couldn't stand the constant shitposting and autism of dedicated shit posters. Threads were unreadable and if you used a filter you would see HUGE chunks of hidden posts and small discussions that died after 10 minutes
Any type of news was also shitposted
My turning point was that I couldn't share any of my points of view without people shitposting, giving meme answers instead of having a serious talk and worse of all is that EVERYONE started being downright rude
I just left and lurked the official site for news and that way I lost any opportunity to discuss one of my favorite franchises outside of some threads during night time on /a/
When NA was released and the general split it was a new opportunity and fresh source of air since most of the shitposter from /fgog/ stayed there and the people here actually were exited for the game, had fun, were KIND to each other, had a healthy dose of banter and the shitposting was minimum

And I do not mean kind in the reddit hugbox way, but in the kind enough to gift accounts to the unlucky people and not try to actively kill the enjoyment of others or answer in a rude fashion just because

But now?
All I see is constantly people spamming sexual gross shit, shitposts trying to kill discussion, doomposting and mentally ill persons thinking that is okay to shitpost because this may as well be their personal playground

To all the people responsible for this:
I wish you sincere unhappiness
I hope you have the worst luck imaginable on this game and outside of it
I hope your close family dies
I hope your work fires you or whatever income you have gets cut
I hope all of you end up in the street begging for a cent
Just to die alone without nobody to talk to

From the bottom of my hearth I hope all of that and worse happens to all of you
Once again back to lurk a souless page once per day and play alone

>"~~!!!"

>webview.fate-go.us/2017/0831_maintenance_notice/
>ending the current banner
>absolutely no mention of a new banner or event starting

So not only did they extend a useless banner, they're literally going to allow the game to go on for more likely than not a whole week on fucking nothing?

These fucking people are beyond the realm of retardation. What the fuck is wrong with them?
I'm baffled as to how someone could be this fucking stupid

Who are you saving quartz for user?

>I won't need anyone else
Except Merlin. And who the fuck are you quoting?

NOT FAIR MY DUDES

I want to have a date with Ibaraki

EXTRA TIME TO FARM EXP CARDS
BASED SEAMONKEYS

I feel you, man.

NOBU

Yeh, it would be fitting if he did that, just how he pulled his very fine bottle and glasses of wine.

It's a little detail, but it's quite respectful of him to sit on the same ground as the other servants there. He's pretty much acknowledging Saber and Rider at that moment.

He's a king of luxury, but he's also not totally against adventuring in the commonplace for the sake of entertainment, discovery and some tasteful dialogue.

Fluffy Gawain

That's a good choice.

>tfw you will never beamspam

Opinions on Tespa University?

Medea

Is this copypasta?

Please understand, we want this game to so we'll but the developers are to blame for us running amok. There's nothing to do and nothing to talk about other than shitpost about waifus and DEAD and "soon". Take a break and come back when something is actually happening.

I'm going to corrupt this zealot.

It was meant to happen eventually, such a fate of a general dedicated to a f2p mobile game based on entry level japanese cartoon.

Dumbasses.

stop making me like Gawain.

Thats what happens to every general you either deal with it or leave. I left a couple generals cause of its posters but this one seems fine for now.

How many tickets/quartz are you using on Scathach banner? Medea Lily and 2030 gpnna use at least 10 tickets.

How about you take a break and come back when something is happening instead of shitposting? If you really have nothing else to do than shitpost, go to /pol/ or /bant/ or /b/.

It'd be much better for these threads to be slower without the repeat images and shitpost than be completely useless because dumb shitposter make even rare game discussions impossible.

Can you at least wait until the maintenance is over and we see no banner, so you can have some backing in your drivel?

Or is that too hard? Is the need to vent that unbearable?

What day do dragon scales drop from again

What 3* or lower servants do anons plan on grailing? I have a weirdly strong desire to throw one on Caster Gilles

Is not pasta and any enjoyment I had from this general and game is gone.
I do not meant to sound edgy but if I could murder all of you because of the enjoyment you have robbed me off I could.
I would just put a bullet on your skull and move on with my life and if life is fair I hope someday someone does that to you

Cu

Hans if I fail to get a better Arts Support Servant

Please do surprise me out of nowhere with a new event m8, would love for that to happen.

Now though, the chances of such thing happening? You might as well shut the fuck up and jump off a cliff

>spending on the scathach banner
I'll give it a few tickets and MAYBE a single 10 roll just because I want Medea Lily. But I have other things to spend on like Tamamo, and I don't even like Scathach that much.

Fuck off reddit

So what other mobile phone games have other anons played or still play before FGO NA?

Probably tickets and a 10 roll. Only thing between Halloween and Dantes I want to roll seriously is the second Gil rateup so why not for 2030.

Don't leave us bronson. Have some cute Illya

go to Facebook/Reddit and slurp NA's nuts all day you homo lalaboy

if you did write this good job this is primo pasta material

@187581928
Now this is bait. Please go back.

Cu, if I don't get Cu alter.

only do 2 cause once a 3 star or lower gets to level 80 their border changes to gold.

>tfw every time caster said 'boyaa' on Fate animu it tickled my pickle

Medusa is already at 75. I'll get Medea to 75 once I get another Caster monument and a Heart.

I need 3 more Grails before I can get them to 80, and then 4 more to get them to 90, since I first want to get Lancelot to 90.

Fuck off

I already grailed Romulus 3 times and I'm gonna do it one more time

I still play Exvius. Don't bother. They are megajews. At least there's a good flow of content

>King Archer
Now that's a blast from the past.

>ROMA
Good fucking taste

When is she getting her animations updated so she actually uses her real attacks instead of those dumb shitty generic magic balls half the fucking cast uses currently?

They are letting us prepare for the next event!

Asterios for fluffy husbando and dumb stall memes.

Keep posting those cats, user.

I was just asking, pally, calm down and quit getting mad at vidya games and your idyllic vision of what the thread should be isn't being fulfilled

Yeah, gold border is the goal. I don't really give a shit about getting any of my high rarity servants past 90.

I been slowly putting one servant in my sub to get their bond points to 5. Now if only I could get more exp cards without losing all my ap in just a few mins. Dango hell was more fun then this.

wew lad, I was with you until the last half of your post: This general was truly a top one at the start, now it's just good bar some dumb shitposts.
Now fuck off and take your meds, your shitstain.

They already extended Orion's banner beyond it's use

And they have never done anything outside of what's stated in a maintenance. There will be no new event, after a whole week of no event.

The NA team is doing everything they can to kill this version of the game and it's amazing that you're here trying to defend them

That's my fav Ilya image.

>he thinks he's still going to be able to play this game next month

If you want things to get better, not overreacting like a little retard would be a start. You're only feeding a reaction chain that may start impacting things for the worse.

I'm not against complaining for a better change or to keep developers honest, but people here cross a very unhealthy line, to the point where if any people in position would be reading this general, they'd quickly realize there's no point listening to the unreasonable concern and demands of most who post here.

You simply do not deal with unreasonable customers. That's how the culture of the west rolls.

Post casual servants

I really need to level him.

Cu as soon as I get some more Octuplet Crystals.

ROMA
OLIM
MILO
AMOR

Ilya has good ones.

None of them.

good taste, but enjoy those 40+ turn boss fights if you use him.

>Somebody saved my shitty edit
Th-thanks again

Indeed

Ok let me get this straight.

Wanting them to fill in time with different rateups is unreal expectations? Like holy fuck you nigger, I'm trying to get them to make money.

I'm sorry that they can't somehow keep up with the pace of a game that was in development 2 years ago, where all they have to do is translate a bit of text for the events.

I'm sorry that I want them to just fill in time with the FSN rate up. I'm really fucking sorry I want them to fill in time with the bronze servant event.

Do you fucking realize how stupid you are? Are these really unreasonable to you? Are these demands beyond the scope of fucking Aniplex? Is asking for communication and good management of the game something so unexpected?

Come the fuck on you imbecile, get your head out of your ass and listen to yourself. There's nothing unreasonable about what I'm saying, there's plenty of content they could be releasing in the game to keep up new and fresh content coming out. There's no reason to let the game sit there without even a bait gacha running for the sake of money. There's literally no reason to keep everyone in the dark about the dates for the events.

There is no excuse for the poor management so far.

Post THAT Illya image

jack every thread until she can be adopted

I have Herc and Jets if I want to be a gameplayfag. Fluffy is there when I just feel like it.

>I'm trying to get them to make money.
They're making money since launch non stop, you're just trying to shitpost.

Nice blog, autist.
Now fuck off.

>And I do not mean kind in the reddit hugbox way, but in the kind enough to gift accounts to the unlucky people and not try to actively kill the enjoyment of others or answer in a rude fashion just because
Sounds like reddit is for your kind.

I don't get this one

Hans if I don't get Weaver

Oh fuck off