/ink/ - Splatoon 2 General

Last thread: - Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- The new Salmon Run map Lost Outpost has been released!
- The new stage Manta Maria has been released!
- The Sloshing Machine is out!
- The Forge Splattershot Pro comes next week with the Bubble Blower Special
- New Splatfest - Which superpower would you rather have: Flight or Invisibility? (September 1st/2nd)

> Splatoon 2 Information (links + translated tweets)
- pastebin.com/h04p6aqy
> Splatoon 2 Weapon Stats
- imgur.com/a/eV8p0
> S2 New weapon stats
- imgur.com/a/NFzgv

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL
> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

> View Nintendo switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nintendo/status/902383903230484481
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stingray is shit

Why don't Japs ever Booyah back, /ink/?

i like this game and /ink/

Friendly reminder that if you play Turf War, to block any Level 45-50 players wh o are S rank and spend more time killing than turfing.

It will greatly improve the gameplay experience for yourself and other people of your skill level.

I'm going to marry an Octoling!

I want to hug Callie!

twitter.com/nintendo/status/902383903230484481
It's time to backup and save all the art from miiverse.
The miiverse ends in 73 days.

Stingray is amazing

>reruns after reruns of the "team chokes 10 seconds before the match ends" episode

is it ok if i dont play solo ranked at all, but im still good to the point of tearing up people on /ink/ that are mostly S rank in private battles?

im B+ in rainmaker and splat zones, and A in tower control

Good night, highschool RPs. May we never meet again.

lmao git gud faggot

Post rank

nice counterargument

Private battles?

Fuck that noise. I'd much rather have them fill my lobby then kiddies who just got Splatoon 2 for their birthday today. I actually want competent players on my team.

dot I will find you and fuck you in the ass

When will they add votekick or at least idle detection to SR?

Callie!

Not going to gut gid with faggots like you shitting up the lobby. Stay mad. And blacklisted

>votekick
it's just 3 waves bro

Unexpectedly from behind, then forcibly remove her clothes and violate her!

>One match away from S+
>FeelsGood.jpg
>Idlefag on our team, coupled with an aeroshitter
>We get curbed
>Meter cracks, rank reset
>mfw

Time to confess your most deepest splatoon related secret /ink/

I've practice all the Squid Sisters dance moves and dance along an entire Squid Sisters concert to substitute my cardio workout and I'm a man

>japs
>regional matchmaking

They're weebs.

okay my dude stay bad playing with all the babies and shitters

>tfw there isn't a Pearl amiibo yet so I can't take pictures of my woomy with Pearl that aren't crazy stalker pics

Suffering

I used the Tri-Slosher once

i think I was actually in your game
sorry user

how do squidverse posts get popular? i do my best to actually draw art but I'm always beaten by random scribbles or sentences in my plaza

Carry on..

Actually, people in STRAYA can play with japs in matchmaking.

What were some of the names?

I go Octobush on TC cause fuck that game mode

>deepest splatoon related secret /ink/
I met up with a Splatoon player IRL and we did stuff

Post rank

huh, didn't know that m8

I feel mad working extra hard for lazy cunts who just sit there and idle.

still not hearing a counterargument!

I've jacked it to lewds of my woomy

maybe if you posted your rank you would

did you fuck
:3c

AFAIK you can't see your own Squidverse posts in the plaza, and there's no way to check if your posts are popular or not

woomy

i told my girlfriend to create my inkling. I knew she would pick a woomy and I could avoid her asking me why I picked a girl

Post your Splat1 miiverse art, faggots

so you have no counterargument, got it.

Its pretty situational. I use it more to just annoy people and quickly pop rainmaker and never expect to actually get a kill with it. You have to basically perfectly read what ways theyre going to dodge to get a full kill off it.

not him, i'm just saying

I'm having fun playing against people of my skill level. Thank you very much. If you want to blame anyone for being blacklisted, blame Nintendo's match making system.

>deepest splatoon related secret
for normie standards, maybe

Because anyone who's not shitter rank knows I don't need one.

Also you need a argument, not me. I posted the original statement.

this

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

Exactly, it's shit.

Tell me you wouldn't bring Ink Armor or Inkjet or bomb rush or inkstorm instead if you had the choice on any map/mode.

I made this webm

I posted my squid in this thread and had someone draw her wearing an outfit I never actually use in ranked

Yeah its the worst special by far, but I wouldnt say its so bad that you get literally nothing out of it.

no matter how hard i try, i could not possibly give less of a shit if some assblasted autist blocked me for being ~too good~ to play with in a random match
so yeah, have fun being bad

>mfw i hear the sound of two maws exploding at the exact same time

Oh no, it can stall RM shield, harass chargers, paint a path for the RM, kinda sorta deny the tower.

It just has no utility in comparison to every other special and puts you at risk for the privilege.

You clearly give a shit, otherwise you wouldn't be getting this butthurt over it. :^)

>Because anyone who's not shitter rank knows I don't need one.
wow, im totally convinced by this captivating evidence youre presenting here, well done on convincing me that the special is shit!

>Also you need a argument, not me. I posted the original statement.
ok, here's an argument: stingray is perfectly fine and youre calling it shit because you dont know how to use it, and every time you do use it you get no results (because you don't know how to use it!) why use a charger-like weapon if you aim to miss every shot?

You'd know it was shit if you tried to use it in high ranks, maybe you'll learn someday if you improve/play long enough.

It's shit, I know how to use it fine and it never on either team in any history of it's use results in a successful push or stop in the way almost any other special can create. Against good players you literally need to predict their position in order to kill even one person and it makes you more vulnerable than any other special while doing less than any of them. It's shit.

Post rank or fuck off about killing literal children who don't know how to play.

-/ink/

oh shit, my almonds are really getting activated now
but no, my ass feels just fine over here with my 3 s+ ranks. feels breddy gud to be gud actually.

Finger a woomy

If you fresh a post, does it get a like on twitter?

I main the crutchbucket and I have fun while doing it

You're still giving me (you)'s friend, your butt is looking mighty blasted even if you are of 'superior' skill to me. :p

yes

If you don't fresh a post, was it ever there to begin with?

thanks for the (you)s back to my posts man, really appreciate it :3c

That is ok. Retarded teammates are the problem.

I main weapons that require no aim because I use sticks and carry my team 70% of the time because of this

i don't own a splatoon game

So what's the verdict on thermal ink, is it any good at all? I want to keep my perfect shirt but that damn thermal ink just feels like a waste.

clever guy

>Against good players you literally need to predict their position in order to kill even one person
So you're telling me you have to aim before firing? Wow, who would have thought a long range weapon needs to be aimed!
>and it makes you more vulnerable than any other special while doing less than any of them.
Why are you in a position where you're vulnerable? If you're exploiting the thermal ink effect then you should have no problem staying safe.

if you want to fuck me in the ass just DM me bruh

I love Octarmanents

I'm fine with crutch weapons
but using sticks
at least you're not aiming anyway

It's meh at best. Really only the Squelchers and maybe the Heavy Splatling will get much mileage out of it.

Tried it with squelcher, still terrible.

You know people being shot at can move? And the Stingray wallhack doesn't work if you squid? I understand how you would get confused considering you only shoot children and people who drop their fucking controller.

Also what, did you jump back to spawn to use it? Fuck off or post rank, it's painfully obvious you shoot B-s with it and think you're hot shit.

Sounds like you answered your own question then

>Octarmanents
whay?

I should also add the thermal doesn't even work while you're firing, so once you're actually doing damage, you're just firing blind trying to predict their positioning.

I do my best to help people have a more pleasant experience in game, It's why I run the blacklist, it's as much for myself as the community. :D

>Stingray is amazing
Amazing, huh? Please explain how it's better than most other specials, since it's "amazing"

Hero mode boss theme from Turquoise October

Excellent taste user
>that third stage part

Post rank.

The Teacher? More like The Blackisted.

>senpai means teacher
user...

Location?

>You know people being shot at can move?
Yes, that is why you reaim it.

>And the Stingray wallhack doesn't work if you squid?
So you're saying they can't attack because they're hiding? Wow what an terrible consequence.

>Also what, did you jump back to spawn to use it?
Who the fuck would do that? Only tentamissile users do that sort of shit.

>so once you're actually doing damage, you're just firing blind
So do you actually know how the Sting Ray works, or are you just memeing? Because if you're doing damage, the game SHOWS you that you're doing damage, regardless of distance. That's how you know that you're aiming correctly and doing damage! Wow, what a hard concept to follow!