wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

old

Post Undead women

First for Legion, best expac since the last burning crusade invasion

Sylvanas' ice cold personality

When is new expac

>Paladin in Legion

next year, november

How am i supposed to gear my god damn alts before 7.3 when LFR can't handle Kil Jaeden?

You're not?

Why would you need to catch up for a catch up patch

xth for ripip!

How about waiting for 7.3 to get 895+ gear from argus WQs?

But that's so long

>tranny freak starts new thread

delete

I like ret though

and its getting buffed tomorrow so go suck a dick

You mean 910, 935 crafted and 930 invasion boss

Post more cat

>Blizzard actively blacklists furry buzzwords like "Yiff" and "Tailhole" for names
>Male worgen have a joke about furries

>935 crafted
remember that there are only 2 new items per armor type and people losing their shit over crafted items are fucking retarded

I read on Darknest that the dude there is unable to make the new wow.exe for 7.3 because Blizz changed some shit.
This means we won't have working model edits for a good while.

Yeah, still helps when they can be single stat though

>doing invasion just to get shards and emissary out of the way
>see orc warlock Dyckbutt while doing it
>2.4m hp
>i'm a 4.5m fury warrior
>think "retarded name, i should kill him"
>he starts immolating me
>beat the shit out of him
>fembelf warlock tranny friend of his dots me up
>he revives and kills me with her
>fly back instantly and pop battlecry and watch them fall apart under my dragonslayers
>repeat 4 times till they phase out of my realm

fury is FUN

>degenerates cannot use their shitty "horny 15 year old boy just discovered 3d modeling" characters with their "10 seconds flat in mspaint" textures

First off, you're shit.
Second, don't start fights if you're shit

So I haven't played since late Pandaland and decided to pick up Legion during the sale for the fuck of it. Is it worth going through the WoD areas or should I just use my free boost to skip that shit? Intend on playing my old mainstay fury warrior if it matters.

Level through WoD once. You'll get like 2 zones in before you outlevel the content but the experience was kinda fun the first time

>add new crafting materials
okay sure...
>each new Obliterum upgrade tokens for new crafted items
okay sure...
>each crafting profession can only make 1 item for 1 item slot per armor class
WHY?

I need that model, man.
If it's on, my dps is higher.
For real.

WoD levelling is super quick and if it's fresh, might as well do it

>see femworgen in slutmog
>whisper
>get this

jajajajaja

Pretty fucking obvious why user

i didnt start the fight................. i finished it, kid.

no its not obvious, well to me the logic...
why would they add a new cloth, new ore, new leather, new oblitirum upgrade tokens, only for each crafting profession to be able to make 1 slot of an item instead of every slot?

>boo hoo I have to play the game to get gear, and I can't buy it from gold (=real money)

fucking off yourself shitskin

more like I'm wasting time farming materials that won't be worth anything to anyone. I don't buy the gear sets for gold/money, I make gold off those retards. and now I can't because blizzard added it all to a different vendor which you just hand in tokens now for gear, instead of getting crafters to do it.

yeah thats so much better user xD

>mfw today is the day that all those fucking degenerate addons break and the faggots who use them will migrate and ruin the private server general
I knew I gave Blizzard my money for a reason.

Did they nerf legendary droprate form broken shit caches?
I just realized that i turned in over 100 of them on 6 characters in last few weeks and never seen a slingle legendary item

I am saying jaja ironically because his DND message is in Spanish and my realm is NA.

Now all we have to do is get rid of the pandas and this general will be degenerate free.

You'll never get rid of me!

Because then you'd just fill every slot possible with crafted items..

Heh... That's what you think.

I'm tracking your IP as we speak.

So? Whats wrong with being able to get good gear outside of raids and dungeons?

stop
replying
spammers
you fucking retard.

>Embarking on an epic quest to Argus, capital of the Burning Legion, to gather never before seen materials
>Getting in close with the various people of the planet in order to learn how they craft these new alien materials into usable products
>Not playing the game
?????

You idiot why do you think we even have professions that can make weapons and armor in this game if we aren't supposed to use the weapons and armor we make.

Warlords capped it at 3. I think 3 was reasonable. 1 is bullshit.

Kill yourself

You can, though. Theres still a large market for crafted items, they're just not useful for progressing the higher tiers of current content. Certain items still see use in the higher tiers too.

playing the game = raiding and m+
this is what wow is truly about

Not an argument

explain?

what did you mean by this?

Care to elaborate?

This is so Reddit

Hello!

>pug raids with only 9-12 dps

BUT I MIGHT GET NOTICED

STOP THIS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>calling others reddit suggests that you are familiar with that which reddit does most

hello reddo

In English, doc!

Oh hey

god's not URRRRP real mrorty

New thread, same Dwarf.
How is /wowg/ doing?

My beloved Tyrande

New thread, samefag.
How is /wowg/ doing?

MY DEAR MALFURION

Bretty good

Got the blizzbalance to switch over to Alliance. Really tired of Horde getting the short end of the stick, still living in mudhuts after a decade, being 70% Belf and having a traitorous leader that puts the forsaken first over the Horde as a whole.

Time to go to the winning team that actually makes sense to exist.

What are some of the best classes for soloing/duoing old content?

Blood DKs are always the first spec to be able to solo old content

Druid, hands down. Very fast, spammable aoe, instant mount etc

Monk is pretty good overall but lack ranged attacks

Troll warriors are pretty based

>Friend was a troll warrior in vanilla
>He got Legionnaire during his AB tabard grind
>Leveled it to 110 instead of staying 60 recently

Welcome to the light brother.

While sad, i dont blame him. Twinking is really shit nowdays

101 twinking is huge, as is low level.

101 only for the meme pve carries. Low level is boring to me at least because its just itemlvl that matters nowdays. I assume that 19/29 is still alive, but 60/70 etc is pretty dead.

someone redpill me on the new relic shit, is it another grind or is it very minor stuff?

101 PvP is perfectly viable, could nuke even 110s pretty easily

yes

Basic logic should tell you that they wouldn't put AK up to 10x what it is now without there being a big grind

>no more big booties in 7.3

what has the world come to

Slowdown

Its senses

Post ghost moose

wow those buttcheeks fused together wow really hot wow what ever we going to do without such wonderous mods wow

Did I miss anything important if I skipped the entire last patch or is this another episode of 'the first 2 tiers are completely irrelevant and you get an entire year of the final tier'?

Thicc Dorf!

Its always going to be that episode, unless you're telling me you think T1 was relevant in Naxx, etc etc.

Won't be a case of another year of Throne, they're being good with releases this time so far and I think the drought would kill the game.

Not as it used to be.

Older stuff is still viable for obtaining legendaries and M+ system means the dungeons are always relevant.

Unlike old expacs when old raids and dungeons were obsolete the moment a new patch dropped.

very rude, very unnecessary

woah thanks!

Is anyone actually having fun in Legion? I haven't had fun since MoP

>be a kaluak fisherman fishing in the underbelly
>lots of PVPers dont give a fuck about you
>random DH still attacks you and kills you
Without that kind of people we could have an utopia

I'm gonna make a transmog for 7.3. Should I go with Army of the Light theme, or fel theme? maybe something else entirely?

I'm sure your fel theme will stand out nicely with that backdrop of pure green and black we've been experiencing for months

It's really hard for me to pick a class I enjoy in legion. The content is nice, but the class design just doesn't feel right to me

whens argos open?

You make me miss the time i played a Dorf Rogue...

Like 9am usually