/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Nerf announcements
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=364
>The gold Runecraft follower Falise, Leonardian Mage will no longer have the effect “Enhance (7): Evolve this follower.”
>The legendary Shadowcraft follower Demonlord Eachtar will now have the effect “Necromancy (8): Summon 2 Zombies. Give all other allied followers +2/+0 and Rush until the end of the turn (whether Necromancy was activated or not).”
>The bronze Bloodcraft follower Big Knuckle Bodyguard will now cost 5 instead of 4.
>The silver Bloodcraft follower Scarlet Sabreur will now have the effect “Bane. Fanfare: Deal 2 damage to an enemy follower. Then restore 2 defense to your leader.”

Maintenance on Aug 29
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=363

New T2 rewards
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=351

Juventus Promotion
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=344

Update on July 30 with card nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=326
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=336

Rewards for top 10k players on August
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890874494427975680

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Low quality discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give me the best Sword deck!

APOLOGIZE

Famitsu leaks when? Don't they usually put some ant-sized image on their site for preview?

this is nice general

>if you want to play a good shadow deck, your options are midrange, midrange, and midrange
Man fuck
I want to mess around with Atomy and Nep

Return of the Honestcrafts.

My feetpussy wife

>anything but sword
>honest

Okay thanks!

Good news, if neutral sword doesn't end up being meta, control would have a field day and you can nep all you want.

>Sacred Plea
>Hallowed Dogma
>Prism Priestess

What else can I put in Storm Haven to improve card draw/consistency?

>blood is the worst offender
You bloodfags should be ashamed of yourself for defending your broken craft.

hey this is one my OCs i made during the release of totg! can't believe someone still had those saved
*sniff* you have no idea how happy you've made me user, i miss totg ww2 memes

Falise's butt didn't deserve this.

dumb trap

>no comrade skeleton Prince with his infantry divisions.
>no tovarish Reaper.
>half the zombie cowards deserted
>capitalist pigs with nukes everywhere
I'm sorry father Hectar.

Forget about the nerfs. Where are my new leaders?

>Gobu isn't under Forest
>ToS isn't under Haven

Spoiler month is next month. Let's hope for the best forest-friends!

Hector being nerfed now is good because it means that decent cards are a possibility next expansion. He didn't do anything particularly interesting (basically just Otohime and Sage Commander on steroids) anyway, so I won't miss him at all from a fun deckbuilding perspective.

Any meta slow enough for nep will just mean another round of dshittery.

>0PP draw the reaper card
Here's your new wincon, treefucker.

Nep is still good. Some guy got to 30k playing mostly that.

>Nep
>doing anything against officer Timmy and Durandal

he said neutral sword

>They won't nerf honestcraft.

I would have nerfed Otohime From this:

>Summon followers until your field is full
to this:
>Only summon followers if empty spaces allow

I should work for Cygames. Such a nerf is subtle while still keeping the core aspect of the card. Before, it would fill the field and that would be OP, but this way it only fills the empty spaces in your field meaning you might have 4 or 3 followers, not 5.

DShift is already prevalent right now. And once there are less blood in the meta, expect more of them.

???

The fuck you fucking retarded. It's the same thing!

There would be no difference...

Folks still play Prince, but the loss of the others are unfortunate.
>haven't seen an Orthrus in months
Commiecraft posting was pretty great until everyone realized how terrifying Shadow truly was, thus demoting the craft to shadownigger status.

>control would have a field day
Unless he was talking about other non sword control.
She still would just autolose to Dshift, mostly any rune deck, Seraph and even otk dragons.

How far am I from the sleeves? When do I lose the chance at these sleeves? Game doesn't make this clear and I've been playing since nov. Can I still make it in time?

Playing casually an hour a day has only gotten me this far. I don't like the grind, it feels like work, which is coincidental where I play this game at.

Why they didn't nerf Yurius?

concede pls amigos

>nerf to eachtar is absolutely fucking nothing-tier and you still have to always clear board before an opponents turn 7 or get fucked
>more nerfs to blood which, while acceptable because the cards involved were definitely far above power level, is weird because blood has been eating absolute shit since last round of nerfs
>nerf to a deck that has a high average winrate purely because it trashes dragon while doing decent against shadow

>literally no changes to dragon, which has to be by far the most populated deck on ladder right now

This shit is fucking bonkers.

Shadow at the moment has a hard time against DShift due to the way the decks are built. Unless Aggro Shadow somehow made a comeback, DShift would be an unfavored matchup.

Claim time is right above the tracker for your score

they did, he can't get 5 damage when the opponent plays eachtar now

>doesn't make this clear
>literally in front of your fucking face

>2 blood decks in tier 1
>eating absolte shit since last round of nerfs
ZAMAS

>Lyrial is not nerfed
>Soulsquasher is not nerfed
>Alice is not nerfed
See the pattern here?

Yeah this too. Your best chance against dshift now is play nothing but chimeras and attendants so he can't bounce or ping them that easily. Everything else gets instantly removed by triple levi into double witchbolt into windblasts into embrace.

Cute girls won't get whacked.
No, scarlet isn't cute, she's sexy.

>nerfing lyrial

it's time for another round of "Guess what Craft this Poster Mains!"

reeeeeeeeeeeee

I miss
>t1 goblin
>t2 tove
>t3 goblin leader
>t4 alice
>t5 baphomet
>t6 spawn of abyss

Those were some good days.

Can't nerf cute girls?
Gobbu is isn't human, scarlet is sexy and Falise is a trap.

i know you're a dragoncuck

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself. Falise is cuter than any of them. Fuck KMR for killing her for Alice's sin.

bless you vampy

She's cute, but she isn't a girl.

>her

The entire tier 1 and 2 are full of new and old aids decks, largely built on the turn-capped game mindset. Even if they straight removed Eachtar and Dragon you'd still have Aegis, Dshift, Daria, Seraph, and other cancer to deal with. Remove all that and if you're lucky you'll be back to unga Albert meta.

On the bright side, if they're actually being pressured into going this route then there might be a possibility of them going back and nerfing all that shit. It needs to happen at some point, unless they go the blizzjew route and try to turn Standard into the new main game so they can pretend all the broken shit they've released until now doesn't exist.

Dragon always has the most "playrate". You either shouldn't trust this or take that
some players aren't happy playing aggro auto pilot and Dragon is its only option to ladder besides Haven decks.

Are you implying that dragon isn't autopilot?

Sweet girl like Luna didn't deserve this fate.

>this fate
>ability to win on turn 7 literally unchanged
uhh

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""nerf"""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You know what I mean. People just wish to be able to play instead of not at all.

Nice free evolve. Would be a shame if it got squashed.

>turn 2 oracle
>turn 3 Aeila
>turn 4 some removal/another Aeila/fervor/oracle
>turn 5 Sybil
>turn 6 start dropping bahamuts and genesis dragons
Anything other than this exact order will make you lose, a fucking bot can play this deck.

is it our time now? will we finally be meta again instead of the eternal T1.5 craft?

Vampy can swallow several dicks though

What next?

cat and emeralda

carabosse

Bandersnatch won't be nerfed till midway after the next expansion after everyone realizes how retarded it is

GAME OVER, NE

>drop baha into corpse/tribunal/amulets/skellies
>lose

>2PP card that can kill anything except the ones with shield if it has 5HP on evolve but also has the luxury of pinging face
>not nerfing it

emeralda is pretty fucking broken, they didn't nerf her only because popular blood decks didn't run her
cat is just very good

For the guys who wanted to watch the black hobo meltdown: twitch tv/videos/170562718
It starts at around 29:36 but he really starts ramping up at around 34:00 mins

"YOU GUYS ARE ASSHOLES!"

I will be waiting for it.

if lyrial deserved a nerf they would've never released levi

>just play another one
>then just Saha Israfil or Dread/Genesis Arriet for the win

I doubt bander will get whacked because cblood is still a meme in ranked play.

>complain about lelvi
>when haven has 2pp 4/4+2/1 with storm

levi,rather crimson sorcery needs a hit too do that doesn't say much

Lyrial literally removed Rahab.

what a big deal

Luna is a good girl, she'll always find a way.

my internet is crap right now, can you give a tl;dr of why he sperged

>Crimson sorcery
>1PP deal 3 damage to an enemy

>Thorn burst
>2PP deal 3 damage to an enemy

Really makes you think.

Squasher will probably never exist because she's Cygames' personal "fuck you" to everyone that evolve storms face.

>Eachtar ****nerf*****
Why is this allowed? And no, it fucking does nothing. I still die taking 12 damage from 4 skeletons!

>a card that came before Rahab somehow removed him after it was played for entire expansion everywhere
>totally not all the greedy shit Dragon plays now that made Rahab go away I swear

just hungering horde bro

>twitch tv/videos/170562718
damn this guy can't even be mad interestingly enough
what a boring motherfucker

Dread is a new thing newfag. No one will waste their vial on uncertain shit, like the Goddess. Maybe that shit will get nerfed due of otks combos.

If you left Shadow with a full board on 6 you deserve to lose. Shadow has the worst midgame in the game right now.

I'm right there with you user. Hoping it'll be 2400 for all leaders. The temptation to just blow it all on packs is agonizing.

I'm still going through the whole thing. But it's basically what I wrote in the quotations.

*due to

it's always 2800

>damn this guy can't even be mad interestingly enough
You haven't reached the good parts for sure

What'll Bandersnatch pull?
>Gigamesh 5 storm T8?
>Spawn 11 Ambush T9?