O'reilly or autozone

which is better and why?

Six of one, half dozen of the other.

o'reilly's always seems to be filled with experienced dudes who will help you even if it comes down to telling you what other store has your stuff

advance/autozone is just a bunch of spics

This. Most of the oreillys around me are old dudes who will shoot the shit with you. Autozone can be alright for a quick in and out but last time I got advice from them they told me I'd have to rip out my steering wheel and replace the entire turn signal stalk when all I actually had to do was put some dilectric grease on my bulb. Then NAPA is an intellectual wasteland for boiracers who want to spend dozens more on parts.

Around here O’Reilly is staffed by former meth addicts teetering on the edge of relapse. The Advance is family owned and the father and two sons are former auto mechanics and totally know their shit.

Spoiler all whites smoke meth

Oreillys because they have Wix filters and autozone doesn't

Staff competency is going to vary widely between stores because it all comes down to who does the hiring.
They're pretty much the fast food of the automotive world. When I go there I already know what I need so I just get in, buy it and get out.
If I need advice on something I seek out local expertise first.

I typically go to Oreily. There is actually an Autozone across the parking lot from my Oreily, and if I want to, I can literally walk between stores and compare parts and pricing.

Oreily is always $1-$5 cheaper for the exact same products.

Troof nigguh

This autozone in my area is very good. The staff is competent and the rewards card is easy to use. Not to mention their oil is cheap when you buy it in their deals

I've had fantastic experience with autozone. however, Carquest/Advanced auto parts trumps all.

>Oreily is always $1-$5 cheaper
>License plate screws $0.50 at autozone
>O’Reilly gives you $0.50 to take them

>North American Pavement Ape

Australians =/= white

where do you live that license plate screw prices are actually a deciding factor on which shop you buy at?

AutoZone
Lifetime warranty on brakes.
LITERAL LIFETIME WARRANTY ON BRAKES

BRAKES FOREVER

you wanna replace your 99% asbestos brakes every 6 months? Cause that's what yo will be doing with "lifetime brakes"

None of the staff at any location can really be trusted, they’re in the store to tell you what aisle shit is on and go get your parts from the back.

So, I dunno. Whichever one says they have the shit I need on the shelf when I call?

Oriellys because I know everyone there and I work there

They are both over priced, under stocked and manned by morons

O'Reilly's has more shit in stock, so I go there when I'm home from school.
T. AutoZone employee

the fast lane

At least they carry ACDelco

I just bought cv axles from advance, how fucked am I?

>Be in part of country that had factories of all Big 3 car makers
>Afternoons all the parts stores are staffed by BASED retired factory guys & machinists that know everything

Feels good man.

>Have to avoid Autozone from 10Am to 2PM because store is staffed by dumbcunt single moms

Check the boots first then slap em in. Lifetime warranty on carquest axles. You're fine.

from la to tokyo

>autozone is just a bunch of spics
This! Always! They never seem to give a shit about you or have any extended knowledge of cars, or English.

I tend to go with Advance when buying more expensive shit because they give employees of the business I work for a discount. Otherwise, I usually go to O'rly's

O'reilly's has a bigger selection of tubing. that the only reason I went there.

I usually go to advanced- I know people say they have shit parts. Most of the time if I need a part where quality is a concern I will go with rock auto. NAPA and carquest never seem to have anything in stock.

Learn to drive not like a nigger

Asbestos is no longer used for brakes manufacturers have found a less cancerous way to stop your car