dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/d7YR3Z7U (embed) (updated)

>Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC/5 AM EDT/2 AM PDT

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal

>Grinding Guide
Run scenarios, do not click the clear quest button on epic quests at or past time gate unless you're level capped.

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Wiki (refer to your in game DFOpedia whenever possible)
wiki.dfo-world.com/view/Main_Page

>Pixiv Tags
DNF
D&F
Dungeon&Fighter
던파 - Deonpa
アラド戦記 - Arad Senki

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh (embed)
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L (embed)

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/187535592/#q187555792
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>go to sleep super early because stayed up the night before
>thread dies
I was counting on you guys to pick up my slack...

tfw no DI

>log in
>use up all my fp

o-only 23 hours till fp reset...!

Don't lie

I was about to bump but it died...dfo is dead...no gameplay...no people...

Maybe they should stop making it so solo-friendly

>2 hours for 7 posts
/ammg/

>/ammg/
>dies within 10 posts

>/dfog/
>dies within 100 posts
We need to combine them so we die at 110

>tfw want to run econ
>some alts don't need it because i either don't care about them or they have di for hells
>other alts i want to run it on only have ancient sets so it takes 5 minutes per run
Thanks neople reeeeee

This game is fucking boring these days.

Time for science.

Don't.
75, 80 and 75.

75, 85, and 75.

>garbage recycled events
>either no avatars or the ones that no one asked for
>no actual content other than "here's some legendary gear worse than the epics that most people have already"
>pvp is completely dead because the game is still peer2peer for our GLOBAL server
>nothing to do but burn through DI so you can run hell faster or farm grandine
they're purposefully killing their own game

Do the 3k cera packs always come with advanced clones?

Yea, expensive packs always have clones and additional items in them, cheap ones only have clothes.

>haven't showered in a week
>armpits stink like hell
>would rather play my male mage than shower

who stinky fujo here

>a week
Try months haha

What did you get? You can't just not post the results.

I was waiting for more guesses. But then I realized only crickets inhabited this general.

if you want to be this much os a pathetic fuck you may as well remake /ammg/ and keep it alive yourself so there are more to talk about besides dfo whenever someone is around
/rog/ came back for a while, got really populated, had its hype and and it's gone for good again, /dfog/ is experiencing the same and needs to go already

>stop making threads for dfo
>remake the shit hole amalgamation that didn't want dfo

luke raid will save dfog! (i cant' do it tho...)

>literally two weeks without rift shine
If i don't get it today, some chink gonna regret it.

>15 hours for a (((single))) weapon refiner

>TEN demon invites as step 4 cummie time reward
>literally not even half of a run

Fuck off and go make /ammg/ then. You won't because you know no one gives a shit about it.

Don't fight...

>How do we celebrate the release of new dungeon that takes a lot of time and hard to grind?
>Just throw free repairers and tickets you need to take one by one. Don't forgot to not release later patches that make dungeon not as cancer.

should I take TP in noble rage or flege's essence?

It's honestly so strange that they wouldnt put the qol updates to echon in with our patch

Both

>have to accept the free entry tickets one by one after each clear
actually the biggest thing that made me not bother with it

there hasn't been a cuties post in a while

but i don't have enough points, already put some in holy fire, decollaction, punishing wallop and christening fire

Drop wallop and holy fire

Well do you have any saved?

Wait, am i supposed to max fledge?

but wallop TP is so good.

I'll mix around here and there and give it a go

i dont take screenshots of cuties, i was just wondering if cuties user is dead.....

Echon didn't get its qol changes until recently in KDNF. Those changes have barely been in KDNF for a month yet so there's no way they'd be in DFOG yet.

I wonder if they'll bring back Lenny with the Origin update. Knowing the gooks she'll either be retconned and never existed in the first place or she'll just die again.

How about getting some unique experience? Sure, those LT keys and tickets are nice and all (because literally no one would use them otherwise) but how about getting actual UNIQUE EXPERIENCE?
Fuckign damage fonts "exclusive for global!" my ass you niggers. I don't want them. Make non-epic progression better - all it takes is to literally adjust numbers so it takes less time to grind dungeons. But nooo, lets get shitty event with shitty bracelet as a reward, summs up unique experience well.

you mad bro? its only a game why you have to be mad?

No bully!

It's only a game, why do gooks have to shit the bed every time?

you try developing your own game before you insult dear daddy neople

Try farming econ on shitty character for 60 days before you praise neople.

at least neople brought dfo back, what have you done except shit and piss? lmao

iirc the small team has to get approval from the higherup gooks to do anything truly unique in DFOG that heavily deviates from other versions. The "unique experiences" they did in the past were nothing really major like the additional DFOG exclusive rewards for Mt. Kulun and Dark Elf Ruin but now those DFOG exclusive rewards aren't even in the game anymore. The Weekly Challenge system is the most unique thing to DFOG but who knows if that will even stay. It really doesn't seem like they're allowed to do anything drastic to the game.

I still remember when MJ said that the DFOG exclusive Evolving Bracelet was actually supposed to have way better stats but the higherups told the event team to make it shittier.

I hope the gooks plan to redo some of the sprite effects for skills and status effects like frozen.

The frozen block looks so fucking shitty. Meanwhile inquisitor has realistic flames

Nobody said echon was going to be characters in shitty gear

Maybe they'll let us take NPC into dungeons with us

That's exactly what econ for: characters in shitty ancient gear to get next tier of gear. If you have 90 epics you have no need for econ.

Evidently not for mrangers in shitty ancient gear

That's what the APC Dolls from Animator are for but honestly APC Dolls are an outdated mechanic since only a few of them are actually used with those few uses being extremely niche and alot of newer dungeons don't even let you use them at all.

make a room!

They served me well before scenarios. Gulahax Frozensword and his sweet freeze. Number 28 was always a blessing. Faris was awesome and Girl of Ruins let me walk through dungeons. Jackie Chun always stood a bit too close but keep thugs off my back. And who could forget based Hero R. It was a different time. Profession update when? I want a Lenny, Nornil, and Grandis APC. Bring back daugther event and give me daughter APC too.

What's the best circus minigame and why is it throw bear goblin?

Monkey shooting

is this game dead

The population isn't booming and there's a very large infestation of Chinese players. But it's not redead yet.

yeah

The population is pretty healthy although a majority are seaniggers/chinese

If you had to choose a class to be, what would you choose?
And before you ask, no, it does not change your appearance, choosing a female class will not make you a cute girl

M Striker

Alright, going for my 3rd hero pot. Surely I'll get a level 85 this time after getting the 75 and 80, right?

Weapon master, because i'm horribly indecisive and could never just choose one weapon type

80 again.

of course you wont
they're weighted towards 75
dont pay for the goy scam

2nd flare devil...

That's a shame. Black Iron has at least some use for most people as a janky Byeoll, but I think Flare Devil is the worst pull in the zan pool.

how long until we get crafted epics

I feel like it would be better if the fire proc wasn't limited to demon enemies.

Next summer

Dec and christening are good tps and I like essence to for the longer duration and I dump the rest into wallop for utility clear

I rarely use noble rage as damage and use it more to clean up when I have shit on CD and in parties shit usually dies when you essence->wheel->decollation/wrath->purifying flames->Dec/wrath->2a

I would be my main, ice boy!

You have excellent taste, ice powers are awesome

Rude.

Im franger

So...do i get a cute demon gf that will love me despite me being fat and ugly? Count me as DW then (degenerate wanker)

You mean Baddiefister? Hes grounded from the internet for using his moms credit card without permission

gross, i didn't know baddiefister was cuties user

>level my main
>fp melts like nothing
>all the fp pots in the world can't slow down the melting speed
>play alt i don't like
>fp still at 98% even though i felt like i ran 100 dungeons

ummmmm explain this shit dfotards?

hello new player are u single by any chance

You probably shouldnt play alts you dont like

>Be male
>Hate all the male characters in the game and only make female ones
Only dfo can do this to me.

i've been single since I began playing dfo 2 and a half years ago....

faggot

What about female (male) mage?

I dont play shotas

Ni hao Tessa

Tessa?

Does anyone have a mfighter mystic/majestic hat?

>tessaposting actually made it inside the gw2 botspam
We did it /dfog/!

What?

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/187535592/#q187555792

>no armpit hair
gross