Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/D34BvNuJ
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: 08/31 - 09/?? Live Groove "Illusionista" (Fumika, Mayu)
>Gacha: 08/28 - 08/31 (Anzu, Yui, Otoha)
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

THEATER DAYS:
>Event: 08/23 - 08/30 MillionLive Collection (Minako, Makoto, Reika)
>Gacha: 08/22 - 08/31 (Miya, Iori, Umi)
Cards: imas.gamedbs.jp/mlth
Tracker: twitter.com/imas_ml_td

LIVE ON ST@GE:
Game: Prereg: prereg.bn-ent.net/common/serial.php?app=imas_mstage

NEWS:
- SS Update (Aug 28th): - SM Upcoming (Aug 28th): - CG Radio changing formats: - CG Theater 952 TS: - CG 5thLIVE TO D@NCE TO remix CD MP3 rip: - SM High Joker stationary box voice clips: - CG Theater 955 raw: - Makoto's birthday: - CG bags and badges: >Archive of : archive.is/yg376
- ML/TD live event and stream at TGS 2017 (Sep 21st-24th): - Riina/Takumi fancomic TS: - LIVE ON ST@GE LAUNCHED ON iOS AND ANDROID: UPCOMING:
Aug 30th: SideM Cybernetics Wars drama CD, CINDERELLA GIRLS 4thLIVE TriCastle Story BDs
Sep 3rd: SideM Pacific League Baseball
Sep 3rd, 9:30PM JST: SideM stream: nico.ms/lv305390217

Cutest Elementary School Maids

WE

Shit OP
Needs more Makoto

ARE

You're a shit OP

SAIKOU

PRODUCTION

Do /@/ nerds actually use any discord besides the leddit discord?

Ken, please let me play LoS.

/kuku/ shitposters do but no one from /@/ proper, no

The kuku one.

Mika is my fucking... you know
BITCH

Ya lo sabemos RĂ­ca.

No.
I wouldn't mind one for /@/, but it would eventually devolve into namefagging shit spilling here and we'll end up with some Verty-type people.

I just do all my shitposting here.

But aren't we already kinda into namefagging because of Live Parade events?

>LoS launches
>ML op

come on, at leat give them this you selfish fucks

There's always next thread.

Cry more, metafruit.

What else would you expect from them?

is it really true that Rui correctly pronounces Idolmaster Live on Stage on the title screen?

On a day like today, please be extra-cautious of falseflagging.

Let's just have another hundred CG OPs.

What happens today?

>ML OP
Sasuga MLtards

We turn gay

LoS is a dead game.

>Live on St@ge app
>still 3+
give me my manservice

BELIEVE IN CHIE.

>CG OP
No complaints
>SideM OP
Complaints
>ML OP
Complaints

This. ML fans only make quality posts. Any bad posts related to ML are obvious CG fans falseflagging.

Sure OP

>CG OP
>No complaints
not even worth a (du)

Well first, it's an OG's birthday. So that's something that always upsets our resident shitposter. And now Live on Stage just launched. Servers aren't up yet though.
Our resident shitposters will be using this as a wedge issue to drum up lots of intra-franchise drama. As usual, just try and ignore them.

Guesses on TD and SS gachas on the 31st?

>So that's something that always upsets our resident shitposter.

Really? Azusa's birthday was as peaceful as fuck.

Yes.

Chie you're too young for coffee

But he's right.
I'm not even into SideM and I don't care about them at all, but come on, it was just released. Even if it's going to die in one month, let's celebrate just today.

Nude Mio SSR

OG already had a birthday thread so who the fuck cares. It's messed up that SideM launched and didn't get shit though, instead we get this OP with awful art on top of it not being for SideM.

It launched too late into the thread. Wait for next one.

Hibiki and Anna

Then celebrate. Go download the game. Talk about it and wait for the servers to launch.
Playing into his hands and complaining about the OP won't help at all. Does it suck that it wasn't a SideM OP? Yeah. But there's no use in making a big deal about it.

Does Makoto shave her pubes?

Why can't Bamco ever do a properly announced release?
Why is it always
>oh hey it's in the app store now
>oh wait servers are still not up

TD is probably doing an OG+ML combination gasha next
I would've said Makoto would probably be the OG but she just got an event SR so who the fuck knows at this point

I only mentioned it once. That's it. The one who were making a big deal about it was everyone else, calling me metafruit or making another post about falseflagging, so I replied. But whatever, I'll stop responding now.

So their servers don't explode like literally every other mobage on release day?

It wasn't my intention to chide you, user.

I don't get it. How does that help? Servers are only brought online after a while so people will still try to rush in at once.

Cute and stylish.

Being prepared for a huge wave of people is different from opening and not being. They're probably trying to gauge how many people are going to come in at once and adjust to that rather than opening and trying to fix after the fact (I'm looking at you maintenance o alice and maintenance go)

>phone is a freebie given to me by my brother which was given to him by a pharm rep
dear god I hope the phone can handle LoS

I just ordered a Moto G5 Plus myself a couple of days ago. The official specs state it has an Adreno 506 GPU, which I'm hoping will be okay for SS and TD. I'm pretty sure the Adreno 5 series is on the whitelist for SS.

...will not be seen tonight, because Koume is here instead.

You are in here instead, nerd.

Bread.

No.

How can Miria even eat it if TakeP needs to open so wide?

No one was talking about SideM. It got a few replies and that was it. There's more talk about it because it wasn't the OP and that's ONLY because it can be used to metafag against ML.

Experience.

They're all cute

There's nothing to talk about when the servers are down but the game, a new iDOLM@STER game, was officially released and it would have been nice if it got the OP.
I'm sorry to hear about your persecution complex and insecurities though.

Well, it is the dead hours, after all.
It can't be helped.

Poor ML fans always getting picked on for no reason at all.

It's unhealthy to think about things too much.

Is it really?

Since the game isn't up and I missed the last live broadcast, will Dramatic Stars members be the only SSR available on release, or will Jupiter be included?

Yeah Jupiter will have SSRs at launch.

Where do you think passion idols get all their energy? It's not from thinking.

Yeah.
Look at how happy airheaded people are.
The less you think about things, the better off you'll be.

Especially if the stuff you're thinking about is just a video game and not worth getting mad about. The harder you think about video games, the less fun they are. Remember when you played video games as a kid, and you didn't think about them at all, and you had so much fun? You gotta be like that, man.
Don't let all the in-depth introspection and comparisons and stuff get to you. Just play games and have fun and ignore all the drama and the thinking and stuff.

Thanks user. I will reroll hard for Touma/Hokuto and save everything for Seiji SR and SSR as planned.

Sad that we don't get SSR tix like Milisita.

It's from sex.

With me.

I hope takeP suck my dick as he's sucking on the bread.

Unity 5.3 Bit old. Could be that they probably just didn't bother updating to a new one before release, or they've been working on much older versions so it's more difficult to upgrade. Can't say which. Could be a mix of both even.
Supports both Intel and ARM, so at least this thing can be run on a PC without much problems. Not that there's much use yet.
Appears to be internally developed by Bamco Studios. Whether this is a good thing or bad thing remains to be seen. Alt-Plus is kind of a nobody, after all.
Also appears to have no audio encryption, at least going by the files in the APK.

I think either of these could drive someone mad.

>the virgin brunch vs the chad banquet

>Supports both Intel and ARM, so at least this thing can be run on a PC without much problems.

That's rather cool for webms.

Kissing both tablefulls

Why is she better than Mio? Is it because Mio is trash?

Modern /@/ is already just a shitposting playground for a reddit discord so would anything really change? I guess not knowing the names of the reddit people allows the illusion to be maintained.

It is. But recording on a phone also works easily for that anyway, at least on the Android side.

>Unity 5.3 Bit old

Is that bad?

Oh it's not bad as such. SS was running on 5.1 until earlier this year when it got an upgrade to 5.4, and I don't think many people noticed performance improvements anyway.

Make sure to eat your vegetables both of you

MOU IKKAI!

Mary towers over Bakane and Yuka