Beep beep

Which was the best?
Pros and cons of each?

Other urls found in this thread:

ford.com/suvs/bronco/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They need to bring back the ram charger!

well the chevrolet looks the best and if it has the 350 has an unkillable super-massproduced engine, so its really no contest

The ford = OJ Simpson murder, so that can't be #1

k5 > bronco >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ramcharger

My death trap. Shorter and narrower than a full size Bronco, it is closer to a 2-door Jeep Cherokee than anything else.

Soon to have 4" lift kit removed, new BFG A/T KO2 30"x9.5" tires, and a complete brake system overhaul.

tbf you could have a Bronco with a 4.9L straight six so reliability could actually go towards Ford's favor

thats a bronco II nigga

bronco by a fucking long shot

I want a K5 so badly. You dont even see those dodges anymore.

OJ mobile

1. Dodge
2. Chevy
3. Ford

>dodge #1
garbage list

>dodge #1

>how you want your ride bro?
>make it wide and tall but also short.
>say no more!

>how you want your ride bro?
>make it longer than a limo
>say no more!

>straight six
>full size bronco
Enjoy your 13mph top speed and no torque

Oh I know, but its better than a full-size Bronco in every way except the rollover risk, which can be fixed with proper suspension, brakes, tires and wheels. It's a Ford ranger platform, so it's a work truck, it will keep running for fucking ever, just needs regular service and proper maintainence.

Previous owners of mine did not really care, lots of broken stuff, there was a battery fire at some point that melted the original intake filter and hose.

Bronco II is ugly as fuck just like that non k5 blazer Chevy made too. Ugly worunless little trucks. They even look similar. Disgrace to their namesakes

My dad had a 1985 gunmetal grey Bronco that was imported from Canada to Australia, fucking loved that car growing up.

This is hard.

But i'll give my opinions on each.

Chevy Blazer/GMC Jimmy is my favorite. You get the comfy cabin, more spacious than the Bronco (to me at least) and piss easy to maintain. The one in pic is my favorite body style.

Ford Bronco is my other favorite. I plan on buying my neighbors '83 Bronco soon and fixing her up.

Dodge Ramcharger is comfy, but I don't know too much about them.

That being said, I wish two door truck based SUVs make a come back someday. I know there's no market for them, but I'd buy one over a 4 door mommy mobile that spends most of it's life picking up groceries at the food mart.

Atleast post the good one..

I'm building this... 80 Ramcharger rare 2WD

full removable roof much better than cuck half roof,

Give us some details on your plans

Dodge = best for the off roader
Chevy = best for the drag racer
Ford = best for the repair shop

Where did the ramcharger touch you user?

Truck is an SE with factory 360 bbl, P/W, P/L, A/C, cruise, HD trailer Tow, quad headlights, all the goodies,

Doing the truck up as comfy toy hauler/ass hauler, Body off resto, best of all parts available.

-360 will be uncucked with electronic TBI with timing control of MSD 6a ignition, Edelbrock performer heads and intake, bigger cam, summit headers and 2.5" dual exhaust, aluminum rad with 2 electric fans, sanden AC compressor,

Will keep interior stock as possible but hiding 180W 4 speaker sound system with Bluetooth and mp3/usb inside factory radio housing sub under drivers seat

>the good one
he is right, you know

The windows of the ram + the sex early 90's grille makes the ramcharger #1 for looks, no clue on performance as I haven't owned any of the 3

Except the 300 made more torque than the 302 at half the rpm.

And ran out of torque immediately afterwards. The 300 will win the 0-15 run, but the 302 will kick its ass at the 0-60.

I didn't know the top was removable. Much less a full top!
Winner
Winner
Winner

i really wish the bronco second gen had run 70-75. and i really want a pre 75 trail duster/ ramcharger but theyre hard to find in decent condition around here.

international scout II

i like the way the bronco ii looks. im not sure if im fond of the drivetrain and engine options

scout traveler has my favorite roofline

>Big Three
>Good

Into the trash they go.

74-80 Ramcharger/trailduster (the 72-80 body style) roof is removable. 81-up is not. The doors are stock doors so the door frames are not removable except in 74 only where Chrysler tried to make that when the trucks were introduced but we're having problems with it...

Apparently they're plentiful in mexico

Keep is bringing back the grand wagoneer so maybe a new Ram charger too?

no one said they were good you mong

thanks for the heads up

Thank you for helpful info.
So I'm guessing that finding a ram charger like mentioned is like finding a pre 72 blazer. They're expensive and hard to find

If the bronco starts selling then maybe

Why remove the lift? Just get bigger/wider tires and offset them to reduce rollover risk.

Mexico still had a "Ramcharger" in the 94-up body style

beep beep

GM may have a 2019 blazer 2 door

>dodge
after being a tech I could never own a mopar no matter what it is

Share another pic with us

You lie
I fucking wish they would though. Along with a proper 2 door Bronco

>tfw 2door tahoe
>no removable top
It hurts.

bump for ramchargers, blazers, and broncos.
dont forget about trail dusters and jimmys

It pisses me off so much that the Ramcharger is the SUV and the Powerwagon is a fucking truck.

kek. never thought of that

If you were crafty enough with a sawzall, a welder, and some universal weatherstripping you could probably make it have a removable top.

You're right about the powerwagon name being aids, but Rams also came in vans (and a little truck too) for a long time, it's only until 2002 that they stopped, and they've just brought it back with fiat vans. So the Ram name on an SUV isn't so out of place.

Im gonna cry now knowing that 2 door SUVs will never come back because no one wants them anymore

I bet you only eat artisan cheese or use fair trade shampoo or some shit

Bronco's supposedly coming back.

That rumor has popped up every year for the last decade.

DON'T YOU
FORGET ABOUT ME

>Blocks your path

It's actually confirmed by Ford themselves. Look here on Ford's website.

ford.com/suvs/bronco/

Though I fear Ford might ruin it by turning it into some feeble crossover... But it will be body-on-frame.... yay i guess?

Five bucks it'll be the Aztek of this generation.

Just got an 01 blazer for $500. Runs fine, minor rust, do need to fix the door hinges. Any thing else I should look out for?

Will likely be a ford everest with a different grille.

We were told the 2019 Ranger wasn't going to be the overseas wrangler.
It basically looks like the overseas wrangler.
And by basically I mean, your lady would 100% confuse the two if the color was the same.

I have my doubts it will be a 2door and look like the boxy concept, or have the 5.0V8

Midsize 4door Everest with a grille from the ranger and an ecoboost as the only engine option.

What do you mean "a feeble crossover"?

Something like the current mallfinder that's a FWD CVT shadow of its former self

He meant female crossover.

Well the fact the Everest already exist, and isn't a crossover, so there's that...

>which is best
RAM Charger because i owned one

bump master eight

balooot

>So deadly in a roll over that they stopped making it after 6 years (1980 was leftovers).

They're shit. Zero rigidity. They bind and twist if they ever leave the pavement.

Ford has I-beam. One of the best IMO.

>body on frame truck
>roof having anything to do with rigidity

what the fuck are you smoking

is that similar to twin traction beam? is that like a 4x4 version?

>2 door Bronco
also need to make a 4 door Bronco Centurion edition again

I do believe that the Traction Beam is for the 4wd applications. I-beam may just be for 2wd terminology. Either way, they are cool.

i see. thank you

Kel please tell me thats shopped

The super duty line is fucking huge as shit. They can get up to 266”

I need one of these

It's not. That's just the crew cab with the long bed.

They were all shit compared to the Land Cruiser

nothing better than an extra cab or quad cab with an 8 foot bed.

Weird, because I don't see many land cruisers from the 1970s still running. I see the occasional ram charger and broncos and blazers all day long.

Not nearly as aesthetic as the first, but we clean now at least.

That glass looks cool, and expensive as shit to replace.

>tbf you could have a Bronco with a 4.9L straight six so reliability could actually go towards Ford's favor

Until it caught on fire...

no faggot they need to stop bring things “back”. my entire generation is just a knock off of things before it

Attached: E0ED7E6B-449F-47E6-981C-747D85E7DAE0.jpg (1305x1265, 506K)

the ignition switch recalls were years ago, where do you come up with the Bronco catching fire bologna?

Fuel pump and u joints.

>the only correct answer

Attached: 87 4runner.jpg (640x406, 41K)

Probably because the land cruiser didn't sell near as many as those others as it was a more expensive import.

bump

*rusts*