pastebin.com/p0ZwzqSu
pastebin.com/MEqFBUut
pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6
i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

let it go user

Let's take a break and come back after Critical mass update

>tfw no bf

we can keep the dream alive while its in development user, PTS soon!!!!!!!!!

>PS2
>Development

>Completely fucks up the OP

Wow congratulations, you've got brain damage.
Should I go make the real /ps2g/ guys?

RULE ONE
NO POOFTERS

kys yourself, friendo

Getting the OP correct is longstanding Veeky Forums tradition, this thread breaks that. It won't live long and will cause another spate of no /ps2g/ on Veeky Forums for a time. It's almost like you want the thread to die.

>It's almost like you want the thread to die
you don't?

The OP has so much useless information in it that makes PS2 sound like an action RPG, we've been in need of a rewrite for like 3 years now. It's better this way.

/ps2g/ - Planetside General

Retarded OP edition

>What is this game?
pastebin.com/baxwRMDg
>How do I shot?
pastebin.com/CWn3VQJD
>How do I shot mans? (advanced)
pastebin.com/p0ZwzqSu
>Tweaks and optimizations
pastebin.com/MEqFBUut
>stats and vehicle memes
pastebin.com/341Dv7Y6
>chart some dead user made
i.imgur.com/HOdhWox.png

Ptchoo :-----D

Hey lovelies! Aren't you all happy we survived the last thread? :3 We only had about 50 doctor visits too!

This confirms that Planetside 2 is alive and well

more like.. critical ASS update ahahahh

That might actually save the game though. Butt implant cosmetics, lewd anime decals and other cute things to buy...

>lewd anime decals

>t. u kno who
OMG ISS WERLYBOY
THANK U WERERL 4 ALIVING THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

I thought it was raggulaz :DDDD

dat vs bussy :DDD

no das me

t. greature of da nite :EEE (dragula)

Idi naxui))

What is the critical mass update supposed to introduce? I watched wrel's stream and he spoke of meltdiwn but i dont know what that is

he talked about his burnout obviously

>What is the critical mass update supposed to introduce?

It's gonna save the game

10 victory points to start an alert. If the fraction that starts the alert wins they get the continent, some cosmetic stuff, and implant stuff. Loose (including the fractions that did not start the alert) and you only get implant stuff. Hives can only generate 2 VP. The rest of the VP is obtained by capturing territory.

Those that are in the alert from start to finish get the most awards. So you can’t pop in the last five minutes and get rewarded the same as everyone else that’s been in it.

I like the incentives for doing all that stuff. We'll see how it pans out I guess. This game might be beyond saving, you can barely play this game when it isn't primetime hours these days.

Lame i wish they are going to give us a tower/biolab only continent ;____;

>fractions
>loose

That isn't autism, you're just fucking stupid.

GOOOD MORNRING AAAUUUUUURAXISSS!!!!

>hey guys!lets cap that base!
>yeah!
>h-how are we supposed to cap it?
>...
>with tanks, ofc!

hellooooo!

So happy that we're all back home again! I missed you! We're all still playing the game right? Lots of mans to shoot, yes?

>We're all still playing the game right?

of course! :3

I just tried to make a cheese sauce, shit was terrible, also I undercooked the pasta

How I shot carv?

cook better

Why the fuck aren't I welcome here? The fuck did I do?

What's your favorite thing to cook user?

casserole with pasta and chicken

guys?

Hihi! Sorry just busy shooting mans haha

Have a recipe?

>You can win an alert but not loose it.

O-Okay...

>this
>coming from a filthy degenerate VS
que

Nah, I'm usually improvising

miller right now
>*anus and NC double teams TR in indar
>continues it to esamir
is this cheetings? it came out of the blue

We just hate TR

Who else Veeky Forums here?

Good night!

only because Veeky Forums
gnn!

What are we here for, just to suffer?

kill yourself

also kill yourself

good post

t. italian ice cream man and meme supreme

This is autism but i seriously fucking hate the recursion tracker, comparing rare achievements is pretty cool and adds to engame but the on screen notifications for simple kills streaks are hand-holding AF. As a BF/OW player i come here to get away from that shit.

>As a BF/OW player
lol

two games currently alive :^)

debatable, both are dead, if you said pubg you would have an alive game

>OW
>dead

fucking lmao

BF1 now that's a sadder story.

only sunken cost fallacy nerds who can't let go play either of those games, all the meme supremes have moved on, thus both games=ded, just like planetside2

How is it hand-holding? It's just goofy shit.

Auraxed my first gun, feel kinda empty inside. Is it like this for all of them?

ivi?

Try getting a Directive gun. Thats true emptiness.

>Aurax 6 guns in the same weapon type
>painstakingly use the same class and gun to Aurax each for the final reward
>8000 kills later
>Finally have Directive SMG, Carbine, AR, LMG whatever.
>Directive weapon just has "in between" stats taken from two of the weapons you had to use to get it.
>Can't even customize it
>Directive weapon is a literal reskin with slightly different stats that you can't customize.

Why have I bothered getting 3 of these fucking directive guns? I am actually currently trying to get the damn Directive assault rifle... I don't know why either. I wont ever use the fucking thing cause it's inbetween stats will make it worse than the two guns it's supposed to be the middle ground to anyway.

I hope Wrel does something about this crap. He said long ago that he would. I hope he makes due on that.

>MFW using any directive gun.

more like.. critical ASS update hahah

>trusting werl
fuck off newfag

Well, some directive guns are legitimately "unique", such as the pistols with built-in silencers but have non-silenced bullet handling. For the most part you're right though and directive weapons simply aren't worth the grind.

If you're having trouble getting yourself to go for the head in twitch situations, here's a painful but effective method I used on myself: Step 1: Bring an Infiltrator to a medium-big fight (with ~even population) and push for objectives with the Heavies/Medics. By giving yourself a 20% shield reduction and entering a hectic environment, you reinforce your goal to react quickly and target purposefully. This will suck for awhile if it's vastly different from how you normally play, but if you have the right mindset it can be a fun way to challenge yourself. It might also be a good idea to use your recon tools, both because they can make it easier to "initiate," and because aforementioned Heavies/Medics might start wondering why the hell you're there otherwise. Step 2: Use your faction's Low-Magnification Bolt-Action Rifle (Ghost for VS) Probably the most brutal part, as it's get a headshot or go home. The only thing that will keep you going is how satisfying it is when it works (especially when it's popping a Heavy before they have a chance to throw shields up). Once you've been doing it for awhile (preferably after a streak of deaths) move on to the next step. Step 3: Use your faction's Low-Magnification Semi-automatic Scout Rifles (Nyx for VS) After using the Bolt Action for so long, this will feel completely liberating. Getting two subsequent head shots barely feels like any longer of a TTK, and you'll be a lot more capable when you find yourself fighting groups of enemies. That said, you'll eventually start getting annoyed with the severe rise in TTK when you miss shots, particularly on side-strafing/jumping enemies and when the COF gets too wide to compensate for. When this happens go to the next step.

Step 4: Use your faction's Automatic Scout Rifle (Artemis for VS) You're almost back to your comfortable old Assault Rifle/Carbine! The Auto-Scout Rifles fill this weird niche that really only feels good (to me) after having set backs with other weapons, but I think you'll find that they reward accuracy nearly as much as the semi-autos while also giving you more breathing room if a target moves unexpectedly or activates heavy shields. They also have significantly lower vertical recoil and forward grips virtually eliminate horizontal recoil. This time, don't go to the next step until you feel confident with this one. Step 5: Go back to your old ground-pounding class. The 20%+ gain in shields will make you feel invincible. Because it matters to some people (and, since this is much more opinion than empirically derived advice, I suppose it's somewhat relevant), my KDR is 1.53, SPM 223.3, and 81% of my kills are as non-MAX infantry (BR 49).

>the pistols with built-in silencers but have non-silenced bullet handling.
look at the actual stats
the directive pistols not only have silenced handling but are actually even WORSE than a standard pistol with silencer attached

>how 2 get good
>play infilshit
>t. literal 1.5 kdr
kys yourself kiddo

ivi?

The equip screen stats aren't accurate for them.

giv certs

>We're all still playing the game right?

no:)
t: wrerl

good night memer! :3c

>it still fucking lives
Holy shit. I'm so glad this gen is back, I've just started getting into PS2 and would love some weapon recommendations. The cert grind is fucking insane.

bls

All weapons are good, don't stress over it.
Suits and utilities are what you aught be unlocking first.

on

starter gun is good (unless infil main, in which case kill yourself irl)
buy 1x sight, grip, flash suppressor
buy ability and suit
buy decimeme if HA main

B-but, I want a bighorner and auraxium armor.

Friendly reminder that RPM does not mean constant damage;but CoF.

aim better

What suits are good?

Depends what class you like playing. What class do you like playing?

The only class I don't play a lot of is light assault. I like to go short-range infiltrator, medic, and engi mostly.

those that cut you bonus checks

I wish I could give away certs because I hardly use them anymore.

What's the cheat code to summon werl?

"OH LOOK WHAT A GREAT GAME, SURE WOULD BE A SHAME IF SOMEONE CAME ALONG AND FUCKED IT UP"

*fixes ur gaem*

ur welgom :DDD

>put down the certs for the archer without trying it
>never see MAXs anymore anyways

Get real good at shooting ESFs and it'll still pull its weight

Fucking this.

Immediate anti air XP with every hit.

OP helping keep this a No Vanu Zone

Gays are gay as fuck.