Gets behind you

>gets behind you

>shatter his window with a spark plug

Pull over and let him pass but be ready to make a getaway if he is a potential threat

>camry with hi beams on
>turns them off 5 minutes later probably not realizing they were on

If the high beams are on (never happened to be and never done it myself) he's getting a brake check. If not I just flip the mirror to nightmode. Some cars do have their light way too high

thats cute.

Team pig?

i slow down to 20 km under the limit till the fucker pisses off. I have a couple pickups in the area trained to automatically pass me now lol

I don't know how I am, to this day, amazed at how whiny you bitches are.

and I'm amazed that cunts like you exist, so here we are.

Is that an MR2, or a 180?

Came here to post this.

no user, its a sticker of a vehicle club im in, i like to let everyone around me know just how autistic i am.

Its the natural order, the weak whine and bitch, the strong take and do hence we are cunts, fall in line BPA boy the men are here.

I think once I have more disposable income to throw at petty bullshit like this I'll get a light bar and install it on the rear of my car, probably above the rear window so it's about eye height with douche trucks like these. It will of course be paired with another on the front to blind those fucks that don't turn off their high beams on two-lanes when they see another car approaching.

He has got to have seriously misaligned lights for them to cause me any glare

It was mostly my smudgey camera lens.

>auto-dimming mirror dims automatically

FIVE
FOUR
THREE
TWO
ONE

>Slow down heavily because I don't feel safe driving fast while blinded
>He either has to pass, then I do the same to him, or be frustrated for miles, meanwhile I just turn my mirror up and lol

>turn on LED light bar on

>I have a small dick and must overcompensate: the post

>have my back window washers routed to spray piss on his car

whats the point of hi beams

> Drives in oncoming lane towards you

because the countryside is a thing that some people live in/drive through

>enabling retarded behavior

American problems. Not because you have pickups, but because you lack any efficient structure to keep non-compliant vehicles from participating in public traffic.

How exactly are you going to stop the assholes with bright ass lights?

Hard to be compliant when these prices are so good bro!

The image fits - french cars tend to be the ones with the most awful stock headlights

Mind you, no car I've ever driven has had sufficient stock high beams in my opinion

tints illegal where i live

education

lmao i know there's no hope for american'ts

Did you read my post? That's not window tint.

that picture is old though, I have since upgraded to a larger brighter light, these ones are brighter by about 2500 lumens.

Fucking scrub git gud

Shit I need to install this into my truck.

>nigga with hibeams on the freeway
>illuminating the entire 5 lane road for half a mile blinding maybe 100 people
Ban assault hibeams

I can't afford those blue headlights that make you intimidating so I just drive with my brights on all the time :DDDDDDD
This is an actual person I know.

I have actually purchased a military surplus tank searchlight specifically so I can mount it facing rearward for this exact situation

>the government needs to tell you what you can and can't drive more
Yeah no I'll take occasionally getting blinded by brodozers over 1L diesel shitboxes tyvm

You beat me to it.

Why go from one extreme to another?

Because addicted to extremeism but still can’t bored of the exact same thing

>can’t
Can be

>tints
>he doesnt know

Now if only my side views did the same thing, I still have to angle them out or down depending on the fuckos with lights.

That's why I installed power folding mirrors

American automotive legislation actually outlaws the type of headlights that detects and adjusts to oncoming traffic nationwide.

It doesn't outlaw it specifically, just that the types of headlights you can use are outlined specifically and they haven't been updated to include those.

Yeah, I meant outlaw as in "not legally allowing them" and not so much "specifically calling them out as illegal"

>car behind you has one blown out main light
>idiot driver drives with high beams on to compensate