/tswlg/ The Secret World Legends General

Not Dead Yet Edition

Last episode content: >FAQs:
secretworldlegends.com/faq/
secretworldlegends.com/news/steam-launch-info/
store.steampowered.com/app/215280/Secret_World_Legends/

>Guides:
tswdb.com/miscellaneous/the-ultimate-beginner-guide/
reddit.com/r/SecretWorldLegends/comments/6j2qkc/hopefully_complete_guide_to_all_things_swl_made/
reddit.com/r/SecretWorldLegends/comments/6kr224/guide_to_gear_and_upgrading/

>Current In Game Event:
tswdb.com/events/the-whispering-tide/

>Latest Patch (2.03) notes:
secretworldlegends.com/news/update-2-0-3-patch-notes/

>Automatically join Veeky Forums (ded) & Sanctuary (community help) chats:
forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?74514-Scripts-for-Customchats
Create two text files in your SWL/scripts folder (might have to create the scripts folder first)
Rename them to auto_login and auto_teleport , WITHOUT a file extension.
Put the following text into the files:
delay 5000
/chat join vidya
/chat join sanctuary

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SecretWorldLegends/comments/6wiktv/finally_finished_off_my_mainhand_not_even_those/
massivelyop.com/2017/08/28/secret-world-legends-fan-recreates-franklin-manor-in-the-sims-4/
tswdb.com/events/the-whispering-tide/
secretworldlegends.com/news/update-2-0-3-patch-notes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thread up just in time for the downtime

>LOOK GUYS I NO LIFED A DEAD GAME WITH NO HIGH END CONTENT

reddit.com/r/SecretWorldLegends/comments/6wiktv/finally_finished_off_my_mainhand_not_even_those/

Who blood here?

What weapon are you using?

blood book

>Current in Game Event

Anyone have a list of useful mods to use? I've only installed the auto-run and legends/lore map markers.

ded

Boo builds.

100% ded

>delay 5000
>delay 295000

They can't even make downtime announcements without messing something up.

>just finished dungeons in time

wew

you mean the basic one?

no

then why are you so vague? don't bother posting if you aren't going to discuss anything

make me

here's your last (You)

Here's yours, I have more if you please. Just tell me

>Fixed an issue that could occasionally cause long delays before Steam players receive their Aurum and Patron purchases.
>The report option has been added back into the menu when right-clicking on a player name in chat.
>Fixed an issue that could cause players to become stuck in the Activity Finder queue under certain circumstances. Players who find themselves unable to use the Activity Finder can contact Customer Service for assistance.

>3 hours

You are going to summon the no spoon feeding user of git gudness

massivelyop.com/2017/08/28/secret-world-legends-fan-recreates-franklin-manor-in-the-sims-4/

if you want to do clique circlejerk then go to normie reddit or discord

>Current In Game Event:
>tswdb.com/events/the-whispering-tide/
>Latest Patch (2.03) notes:
>secretworldlegends.com/news/update-2-0-3-patch-notes/
Kek.

Good to see a thread again, though.
Remember, etc.

Jesus is it so hard to tell me what weapons you are using and what skills and passive you have equipped and what your rotation is?!

Looks like it is.
Too bad, i get the no spoonfeeding thingy, but that's part of why those threads are dying. If you can't discuss shit without being cryptic or pedant, obviously people will drop fast.

Then we let it die.

No spoonfeeding and being elitist works in a game with huge community but it won't work with this game.

Why bother posting in the first place.

>being elitist
Stop

>Servers are back online!

This fucking game won't stop crashing at launch.
I just want to open my daily cache.

i was gonna ask if the game was dead yet but i see the op's already answered that
i think it's lying though

Game's not dead. This general, tho...

Ye, I'm having fun with it and there's generally no trouble finding groups or people during euro hours. :3

Post your damage pies.

>Upgrading some green trash using one other piece of shit
CRITICAL EMPOWER RESULTS!!!
>Every. Single. Time.

>Putting five distillates in blue or purple gear

>muh secret club

Which is more rewarding and less stressful? Being a Tank or a Healer?

How do you feel about semen?

> rewarding
Tank
>less stressful
Healer

i actually like the taste of it alot and im not joking.

>less stressful
>Healer
Nigga try healing anything of the higher content where damage is spiky. If you let the tank take 2-3 hits he's dead

Then healer.

>If you let the tank take 2-3 hits he's dead
Nigga come back to me when the tank can only take 1 hit and then you have to heal him back to full or else he is dead.

Tank.
If you die blame healer
If you lose agro blame dps

How does one end up with such tastes...

Curiosity and a solid taste for adventure.
Pretty TSW-like, really.

How come most of the women I know don't enjoy the taste then?
Are you saying women don't like adventure?

That's actually a pretty good explanation.

Even harder then, the cuck saying healer is not stressful is a nigger

>just reached level 50
>ton of shit got unlocked in activity window

uhh.. can anyone explain elites, scenarios, single elites and duos for me? can you do all of them as long as you're 50?

I am that guy you fucking moron.

Please explain what isn't stressful about healing then

Probably, you'll unlock levels of difficulty as you get a better stuff. They give better rewards.

> just reached self awareness.

Uhh can somebody explain critical though and learning to me?

go away

Go be elitist somewhere else you shitlord

>What would you rather see added:

New skills for all weapons?

Or Weapon sets?

Elite 1 is unlocked straight away at level 50. As you get better gear and your item power increases, you'll unlock more elite levels. The higher the Elite level, the higher the difficulty. If you click on the elite level in the activity finder, you can see what the minimum item power requirement is.

Also:
Dungeons reward equipment & equipment distillates.
Scenarios reward glyphs & glyph distillates.
Lairs reward signets & signet distillates.

The higher the Elite level of dungeon/scenario also increases the rewards.

>What would you rather see added

Make blade dps not shit first. Make rifle healing not shit second.

Balance existing shit fist, add content later. We don't need 500 useless meme tier shit.

fair enough.

But is rifle bad as DPS? I mean that's what I've been using it for and it feels fine.

This is even picking a horribly unoptimized skill like Red Mist as my elite.

if you play as a tank than everything is your fault, a dps can run straight into some uninterruptable AOE, die, and then say something like
>wow this wooden tank

>But is rifle bad as DPS?
It's not the best but it's fine. You get the longest range in the game, so you should have the easiest and most consistent dps output.

>This is even picking a horribly unoptimized skill like Red Mist as my elite.
It's fine once you got lots of crit chance.

new balance for all weapons

gimme my chainsaw back and new mingun aux

Fucking this but it isn't really a problem with SWL though, but MMOs as a genre.

Elites are just normal dungeons, except most everything oneshot you if you aren't the tank. Just know the boss mechanics and don't stand in stupid shit and you'll do alright.

Scenarios are normal mob grind in order to get glyph distillates. Duo is the preferred mode, you and one other random guy coops to protect the survivors, engage mobs before they even reach the helpless derps. There's some minor shit like various "surivors fucking shit up" situations and bosses, but you'll learn after doing a couple of scenarios. It's pretty straightforward.

It would be nice to have auxiliary weapons as an additional point sink, but what I really want is AEGIS to really make Tokyo feel like an endgame area again :(
I know I'm fucking alone in thinking this, but there you have it.

Try healing Ur-Draug last phase

As someone who's building an AR heal set right now, just thinking about the last boss of Polaris scares me.

>yellow is a blade tard that thinks on the last phase of Polaris boss, the execute phase you need to slow your dps down because boss has reflect
>blue is a retard that thinks people are talking about him and his damage
> XD I don't have dots on my pistol abilties
>when people are clearly talking about the boss
God these fucking pubs, some tard got it into their head the boss has a reflect and probably has been spreading that idea to other shitters and now they do literally the opposite of what they should do.

>thinking you should slow your dps down on the execute phase of Ur-Draug
Gas these retards!

It is though? It deals damage when you hit him. It's also fucked up for multi-hit abilities, causing people to effectively one shot themselves in that phase.

I'd agree with you but the interface is ass as it is and having to use a mod to make it workable is bullshit.

Then it's a proc, not a fucking reflect.

It's more like thorns.

sure, still not a reflect.

The taste reflects what you eat, user. Look up tips for improving your natural flavor.

I'm not going to invite diabetes just so some slut can have a more flavorful experience.
Besides it's only gals who actually focus on the taste, guys just slurp it up and get off on how much of a slut they are.

>implying boys can't be girls

Nah, it's just having two extra buttons for both weapons to press every now and then. What I think will be crucial though, would they ever bring it back, is making it much less of a hassle to level up.

they can't.

>implying Funcom would do something smart regarding interface

user we both know this isn't the case

user this game plays like it was optimized for console kiddies(imo) aegis wouldn't fit right without being retarded in excution, If they actually let us remap shit properly then sure

when should I start doing dungeons?

As soon as you can. 3 time a day.

Is this fixed already?

>wants less guns

haven't played in a while so idk

doubtful, it's been in tsw since release

I hope not

Story mode dungeons only require you to not be entirely terrible and maybe have a minor self-heal, if you like to draw aggro. You can jump into them as soon as you hit 10 so do that.
You get 10 boss chest keys per day, so at least do one run to use them
>using MoF to open story mode dungeon chests
>mfw

s t o p

d y i n g

no

are there any scripts i should add for ease of access?