Caring so much about cars

Caring so much about cars
>he wouldn't dare customize the car he bought

this white boy autism is the real cuck thing to do, i hear this EVERYtime from white boys with fucking autism, they are at every car show and they always talk about loving stock cars

They always smell like chlorine or they smell like shit, these faggots need to be X'd out of the Car community, when i spot these guys i tell them to FUCK OFF straight away when they open their shitting smelly mouth and their opinion about cars, holy fuck they are the most boring faggots to be around and they bring you down for customizing ur car the way you like too. lmao idk why there isnt a thing about BTFO about these fags at every event, but i guess these faggot whiteboys are everywhere

despite the lame monologue i agree

Oh yeah, nigger, show us how your donked up old american made shitbarge is better than stock.

as a white boy who loves me some rice, I completely agree. stockfags should fuck off and sip some tea elsewhere

Resentful Spic or Tryhard Baiter?

Praise brother

found the stock faggots, more are inbound

>modifying a perfectly good car

Why didn't you just buy a car that was fast from the factory?

>Why didn't you just buy a car that was fast from the factory?

and why were you born without imagination?

You misspelled "I'm poor"

ya cause buying some washed up corvette with your daddys money makes you rich.

Someone is mad

wheres the fun in that
>why buy a canvas and paint when you can just buy a painting

There are cars that deserve to be modified and cars that should stay stock just about any car before 1940 should remain stock. 90s nip cars should remain cosmetically stock. Bonus points for engine and suspention mods with no cosmetic mods

I like period correct builds the best.

no, I'm just right and apparently have more imagination. That's 2-0 for me.

Classic shitbox with modern engines are always superior

Sorry you're poor Juan, but stop samefagging.

is replying samefagging now? are you samefagging, are we all samefagging?

My car is lowered and tuned, that's it. Bodywork and interior is already god-tier so why would I ruin it?

These niggers with their chromed up rims yo niggu check em 22's ay yo holl up nigga is dat ashanti niggu hollup yo biil-stein springs nigga what are those nigga I aint got shit for no speed bumps nigga check out I got dem golded up curb feelers ay yo in my hy-unday nigga you aint got shit milkboyyy

Got time to chrome every nut and bolt but getting rid of that CEL ayy nigga I ain got time fo dat shit

Impeccable.

t.

>but stop samefagging.

I don't think you know what that means, faggot.

>strawmaning modifications to make them all out to be ghetto fabulous

That is the soyboyest toyota I've ever seen and that's saying a lot

If you can't do better than stock, don't try.

If you can, please do. But most people can't due to lacking money, talent, or the money to hire talent, and the world would rather see a stock car than a poorfag mexican's attempt to rice his honda for under $1000.

This is an attitude you absorb from being around Japanese cars. If you drive them all your life you'll also be the kind of guy who doesn't want to be seen going home from work early or on time.

I don't care if a car is stock or not I just thought I would pop in to tell you to go fuck yourself shitskin.

>and why were you born without imagination?
Imagination? Every idea I would have for a car mod would be mocked and ridiculed.

k kid

>Every idea I would have for a car mod would be mocked and ridiculed.

maybe you should get off facebook and realize that life is not like Highschool and 99% of people don't give a fuck about you, what you do, what you drive and what it looks like. If you have an idea, do it. Anyone that cares is an opinionated, nosy cunt

Manufacturers employ some rather talented designers and engineers. I reckon they know better than some nigger with Walmart wrenches and some plastic lying around.

>rally car vs nigged out yaris
Next you'll tell me F1 Ferraris are just modified F430's

>nigged out yaris

its quite clear you have no idea what "nigged out" means

brown """people""" shouldn't be allowed access near automobiles.
Disgusting fucking animals.

he obviously does since real WRC cars cost more than your average NBA contract provides

No, life is exactly like highschool, but after people have learned to shut up. So they just treat you like shit to your face and are more detailed with their ridicule behind your back, with their friends.

In highschool they would have the courtesy to say "your car makes you look like a fucking cocksucker, fag"* and "go fuck yourself with a three inch yellow dildo, you jap semen-swallowing piece of shit *revs v8*"* but in the adult world they just assume you're a subhuman and move on. It's pretty terrible, hence we tend towards stock and anxiety over tasteless mods as we age. And now kids are picking up on that trying to be adult even though they have no reason to.

>**these are quotes from me and my bro steve respectively, give credit where credit is due

lmao you just mad i'm faster than you, wh*Toid retard

I don't let niggers merge

pic unrelated

please post your unbeatable godmachine then my black friendo

>T. Schoolshooter who was too pussy to go through with it

The post