EVE Online General - /eog/

Dead dogs, but still artillery edition.

>What's EVE Online?
A space-based sci-fi MMORPG known for its steep learning curve, massive scale, and unique depth. It's also known as "Space Spreadsheet Simulator" and "NEET Space Gods".

>Can I play the full game without paying for it?
Yes. Eve is F2P, with some restrictions, and you can earn enough in-game money to get a subscription ("PLEX").

>I want to play EVE, what should I do?
Get 250,000 free Skillpoints by using a referral link, (chaining them with friends works best). If you have no friends you can easily create two accounts and refer yourself - you'll need an alt anyway:
secure.eveonline.com/recruit/

If you buy a subscription on the referred account, then the account used to create the referral link will receive in-game money. Therefore some people will ask you to click their referral links, with the promise of monetary returns. There is no guarantee that you will actually get your share, if you click other people's referral links.

>Now what?
Do the Tutorial then the Career Agent missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and consider finding a corp. Corporations are a great way to connect with people and learn the game properly. The game is only as boring as you are.

For career suggestions, see this graphic:
eve-guides.fr/images/wtd.jpg

>Read the /eog/ pastebin:
pastebin.com/cqJUuVT9

>Game information
Eve University UniWiki: wiki.eveuniversity.org/Main_Page

>Maps and regions
evemaps.dotlan.net/
ellatha.com/eve/wormholelist.asp

>PvP information
zkillboard.com/
evewho.com/

>Fitting, structure, and skill planning tools
github.com/pyfa-org/Pyfa
wiki.eveuniversity.org/Third-party_tools

>Updates
updates.eveonline.com

>Markets
eve-central.com/
eve-marketdata.com/
evepraisal.com/

Last dog: >

capacitor

>facebook memes in op
Uninstall

power grid

Post your best memes, come on.
I'll wait, I have ALL morning.

Not the person you are responding to btw.

Dead corp

Join Dronelands today! Quiet deep sovnull, safe ratting space, cheap systems for rent. Comrade xXDEATHXx is waiting for YOU!

I want to help Triumvirate fuck FCON's shit up but I don't want to join a sovnull alliance, how do I help?

Grab a freighter, move tri doctrine ships to their staging, sell for small profit and only sell to tri and their allies.

That's a lot of empty systems

>freighter
A freighter in NS, ye why not

Move fighter to edge of HS

Then keep Jumping to staging and back, not hard user.

Quick post a picture of your EVE gf or waifu.

>Move fighter to edge of HS
Full of machariels ? Is your mind healthy ?
You just jump from Jita directly outside of Empire

Enjoy your aids once you're having to do triple jumps.

Enjoy your aids once you're having 30+ catalysts on your freighter

I'm a meta-roleplayer. I make posts on message boards such as this one pretending I've played this game.

Get in line buddy.

H-hey, we're not d-dead, we killed an astra and some t3cs yesterday.
;_;

Big and long

>tfw your aspergo autismo corpmates can't hold a point on a ratter

When is the right moment to deploy titans, PoSes are going the way of the dodo so I suppose you'd want it deployed on a fortizar bash.

with current retarded jump mechanics it depends entirely on the state of other capital ships that could appear on grid and fuck you up

I meant help them in a way that involves killing shit. I can fly a panther, if it helps.

Move BPC to their staging, they in angel cartel so you will be able to find that everywhere in the region

cyclone

FCON's systems are out of blops jump range of Curse, FC what do?

shadow of exdeath

>Nereus x 1
>Expanded Cargohold x 1

Why would you drop titans on a pos? D
Do a dread bomb and rf it quick and jump out

Always have multiple scouts in neighboring systems and up to 7ly away to look for potential hot drops. Find out what your enemies are doing before dropping caps

You're retarded. Why don't you just spy and scout your enemies. If you know they're in range you don't drop caps. Bash them with subcaps

not everyone lives in the drone regions retard, plenty of people have shit in range of them at all times

you only drop titans to kill supers or other titans, and now and then the hotdrop meme to kill a cap with a DD.
That's it, they are never used to bash structures, supers are the best structures bashers, they can just deploy bombers from autistic ranges and be perma aligned to a safe or ready to jump out when anything shows up.

But if you don't want to risk much you just drop tons of deads and RF shit in a blink then jump out.

45 names my raitaru

no

Dog

You can't comprehend fun, not while your soul is held down by sovereignty!

Loli Sex Dungeon Omega

Void XL goes here

Jakas fajna polska corpka w nullu rekrutuje?
18.5 sp, latam glownie w logi i race w vni
dostalem kicka za nieaktywnosc przez 3 miesiace.

On n'est pas obligé de parler anglais ici ?

Use your scouts and spies you fucking retard. You can easily bash pos without dreads if you know your enemy will counter drop.

Second you never bring dreads to fortizar bash

you aren't disagreeing with me. the answer to 'when do you do thing?' is 'when you won't get fucked'. retard

Yes and none of that has anything to do with drone lands. You can drop dreads as bait for your enemy to escalate only to buttfuck their carriers with your subcaps eating all their fighters for bfast

never said you can't, kys

"Goon Legacy"

I love furries

It's Shadow of xXDEATHXx you stupid amerifag!!

prices for what

For systems to rent.

arbitrator

>playing a literally dead gayme

Cunts fucked, why do any of you still play this shit meme

The game is an organic experience of unparalleled immersion.

for the memes

I play it mostly because aura makes my dick diamonds

And CCP Seagull

Trade slamjam an extractor in jita and ill uninject the very last of my sp and give you an injector back. Literally giving out free isk u just have to trust me

I dont even play this dead gayme anymore why would i lie.

no your gay

Are you still here faggot ?

Yeah man ready and waiting for you to trade me an extractor
0/10

He's autistic, scammer and new zelander. Do not trust.

Im not autistic at all? And kiwis are loved world wide? (if u left your house you would know that) nor am i a scammer. Im literally trying to give away a free injector. I gave away like 100b last year why u think i give a fuck abiut scamming

That was fast

Nevermind

And u got ur injector.

300m in 3min
6b/h, CCPlease will nerf it

Been trying to unject my very last sp for days. Finally someone does it an ld yeah u retards i was being honest the entire time.

r8

Signal Amplifier II

>injecting kiwi cunt brains

>being salty you didnt take the oppotunity while it was there

>oppotunity

Soo, stolen loot is the new Jita contract meme ?

If you have to go after a dyslexic cunts spelling u really have no argument or anything relevant to day lol

Johnny meme signing out forever

Dead gayme rmt all ur shit

>windows 10

your gay faggot

never come back you literal waste of oxygen

>taking a pic of screenshot

>le reddit spacing

Windows 10 on my gaming pc and a macbook for development. Literally the best combination you can get
U mad bro

I'll never be mad at a brainlet that can't even stay in a corp for more than 1 day after trying to steal 4 thrashers from his corp as his grand master plan to become relevant because hes a chicken shit that won't even talk in comms.

For pic related kind of scam : once you buy the contract, the buy order in the market is removed?

>macbook

No its legit buy quick

All-out banned me from comms before i can even talk? Lol and im like the only one here to live stream my shit with webcam and sound so dont know where your getting that from. And i didnt even steal the thrashers i was given them after i was the only switched on cunt in fleet and was triple boxing dps then got kicked because maqiri got triggered or some shit
Its literally the same thing as linux but more refined and not autistic. Anyone who hates on mac is just some video game fag.

Good advice, ty

>macbook

i thought All-Out was supposed to be drama free

it is, because they purge brainlets like Johnny meme

Get manjaro with a light theme and rofi and u basically have a mac. Anyone who doggs on macs has no idea what their talking about

Nope lol. Its just a feeder corp for oruze and always has been. Apart from when they use to awox it

>Anyone who doggs on macs has no idea what their talking about

I left allout. Was not purged. Didnt even rob them when i could have.
Are you ginna say something constructive?

can we get some csm leaks, I want to hear about the cyclone buff

>check map
>sudden spike in shitposting

post your best fitting

>revealing your fits on /eog/

implying /dog/ has the sp tp fly anything more than t1 ships