*yells at you informatively*

*yells at you informatively*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SzGT0AUyIkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> AND REMEMBER

BASED

His recent video saying never to buy a Porsche was concentrated cancer

>You can't access every part of the engine from underneath it!
>It's complex and uses sophisticated engineering!
>Don't buy one! because my dumb ass can't fix it!

>triggered german fag

I'm a murrican. Trolling aside, you have to admit this is terrible.

youtu.be/SzGT0AUyIkQ

post your favorite kilmers

I watched it and he is right FOR HIS AUDIENCE.

You have to understand, Scotty does his videos for Joe Everyman that just wants to save a few bucks by wrenching their own cars cheaply and easily. THIS is why Scotty hates on German cars, in North America they are STUPID expensive to maintain and take far longer than necessary in many cases.

This video about the Porsche was essentially him telling other regular guys to avoid them if they can, and be aware that its gonna be a pain in the dick if they don't.

When did you realize Scotty was a compulsive liar? He's always got some farfetched story for everything to justify his points. It just goes on and on.

Sad stuff t b h

>Shots fired at Janis Joplin
Damn how will she respond??

>When did you realize Scotty was a compulsive liar?

or maybe your just compulsively misinformed.

>your

what a legend

That would be an accurate assessment if the title of the video wasn't "THE WORST SPORTS CAR".

He's a car fudd.

He knows how to work on simple domestic market econo-cars and uses having that very common skill to justify promulgating uniformed opinions about cars he doesn't understand or isn't qualified to work on.

Most of his anger seems to stem from jealousy towards foreign car mechanics who make double or triple the hourly rate he does because they're qualified to work on cars using modern technology and production methods.

His knowledge of car repair is not particularly impressive and his knowledge of car technology is miniscule and stilted.

>reddit spacing

Why do people do this?

i don't know

have you asked yourself recently

really makes you think.......

It sounds like you're jealous of based scotty

>Doesn't even understand why you would want a V configuration over and inline
Dear god this man is retarded

>when """"you're""""" correct and the only counter is grammar nazi behavior

>That would be an accurate assessment if the title of the video wasn't "THE WORST SPORTS CAR".
>wat is clickb8

the rest of your post just shows your butthurt, Eurocuck.

"reddit spacing" as you tards call it is great for making things clear and concise for the people on this board that have the reading comprehension skills of a 4 year old (mostly europoors).

he explains this. More moving parts=more that can go wrong.

>stooping to the low intellect of a europoor
literally why

i've been shitposting since i was underage b& using dial in BBS boards, and on usenet.

linebreaks for clarity have nothing to do with reddit you useless faggot

did you know that
>quotes
pre-exist this mongolian tofu sculpting forum?

because I'm convinced that 90% of this site is europoors and I'm tired of reading responses that are so beyond retarded cause they couldn't be bothered to understand the question.

>im tired of reading responses from retarded europoors

>dont write wall of fucking text
>have it called reddit spacing
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

so many yuropoors are so ignorant about cars that it's astounding. even americans who are too poor for more than a financed 3k civic are more savvy. but, every now and then, you get a smart one who's more savvy than anyone else and laps the burgerkingring twice a week.

Maybe you should get the fuck off tjen

Fagget donkey fucker

I don't know.

Maybe because you're fag.

hahah holy shit heuropoors will never recover

I agree with the jack stands part though. Scotty is so old school heh hates safety on some "fuck seatbelts" levels.

He's not terribly wrong. Porsches are for
> Rich fags
> Semi rich fags with lifts
> Poorfags with unlimited time to sit in a drive way dropping out an engine then repairing parts instead of replacing to save money on them

Not a lot of bang for buck there in tes of driving versus hours spent working on it. I also like his thing on i-4 over v6 or 8. It's objectively worlds easier.

LMAO

You realize Scotty is a funny meme because he just makes shit up, and he's basically legitimately retarded. Don't tell me you actually think he knows what he's talking about...right?

Veeky Forums memed some people into believing him

ITT redditors try to attack /Veeky Forumsurguy/ Sc/o/tty

He knows what he is talking about most of the time. Dudes just old and old dudes are like dat where they talk more than they know. You get me senpai? Just because grampa isnt up to date on everything doesnt mean he wrong all the time. He has some solid advice from time to time, just use your own head to filter dat shits you get me senpai?

>see post bring up seemingly valid and interesting arguments
>it has four replies, this should be interesting to read
>notice that the spacing between the sentences is double
>fuck, I already know those four replies will be
This fucking "reddit spacing" meme needs to die. Someone could make the best post in a thread and idiots automatically dismiss it because it has extra space between sentences. Jesus christ.

>he is talking about shit I don't understand and does not like my car!
>he must be making shit up!

You can just accept that your retarded, you will be in good company on Veeky Forums

>Product placement: The channel

>Hey guys, remember the good old days when cars were built to last?
>What do you mean the average age of cars on the roads is the longest its ever been? What do you mean cars used to only have 5 digits on the odometer because nobody expected them to last any longer? What do you mean they used to rust away in a few years in rainy states?

>See this plastic part here? It will break after 200,000 miles and cost $10 to repair. Back in the days this would have been made of metal, make the car $100 more expensive and never break, which is obviously a much smarter financial decision.

fucking kek

>brass fittings aren't safe for brake lines
But that's what 99% of them are factory, because it doesn't corrode as easily as steel.

>gopnik windbreaker over button down
effay af

>get crashed into by some cunt whose cars brakes failed
>get home
>go under car
>get crushed because no jacks
>ATLEAST I DIED WITH FREEDOM

Except they don't they use steel and a copper washer. Brass usually goes to 4000 psi and steel goes 8000 psi. You can choose which one you want to use but someone making videos shouldn't be giving advice that can harm or injure someone.

so everyone on Veeky Forums..

>It's a dodge, it says dodge on the car.

>your

Why don't scotty fans know the difference between you're and your?

Try harder, Hanz

Why does he shout so much? What are those glasses? What the hell is his deal filming in 2 second bursts before changing camera angle?

Its like a fight in a Marvel film, but instead its an informational video about car maintenance.

NO NO NO NO

>I'm retarded
>get called out
>have no good response
>"I know, lets attack his grammar!"

>all that text and no mention of the actual pressure brake lines are under or what compression fitting are rated for
FUCKING WORTHLESS

Because the quick reply box is small and people dont pay attention.
I remember when quick reply was first added and damn near ever post looked like that.
Not much of an excuse for it now, though. Plenty of the people hitting enter twice after each sentence probably are used to reddit's shitty formatting. Pay attention and dont press enter twice. The text box can be resized, too.

>justifying reddit spacing this much
just leave.

kek

does

this

trigger

you

sempai

?

fuggin lol

Meanwhile I’ve spent less maintaining my old 5 series than any of my friends with their shitty american “cars”

I mean he actually demonstrated your retardation, all you’ve done is bitch at him

>I mean he actually demonstrated your retardation

correcting grammar on a Chinese message board, fucking getting up there in the world, hey?

Judging by the time of day here in north america, your a europoor. If that is the case, reread the post you replied to.

oldfag here

it's not reddit spacing, it's BBS spacing, like on usenet

fucking normies on the computers their parents bought them, i bet you didn't even assemble your system from parts

you're probably using a phone

fucking newfag cancer cry more about formatting

>Implying that sitting on your ass is more masculine than propelling yourself with your own strength.

Explain yourself

Take car to gym
Work on legs and other muscles while saving your balls from damage

Take bicycle to gym
OH GOD
Slowly pedal home
Realize your nuts hurt more than your legs
Nut damage lowers T and kills your gains
Be yet another skinny pedalsoy

It's a newfag meme from /v/eddit. It's actually caused by people instinctively hitting enter when their sentences wrap in tiny QR windows. You saw more of it when most people used appchan X or Veeky Forums X + oneechan for rice, which put the QR in a fixed size sidebar.

>yfw three of 5 first shopping results are brass

it'll work just fine, counsel

>Nut damage
If you feel any nerve fuckyness down there while riding a bicycle, and don't change seats or adjust fitment then you did it to yourself. You're not supposed to sit on your soft tissue.

Varg ans Scott podcast when?

Explain how driving something which is probably the most prominent symbol of adulthood which was invented by men, developed by men, marketed towards men, maintained and worked on by men, and used in competitions with almost 100% men is more masculine than riding a child's toy that takes little to no skill to maintain or operate competitively (have good endurance is not a skill)

Soyboys are obsessed with playing with Children's toys. Bicycles are children's toys, automobiles are not.

Ural stronk

B T F O

the no jackstand thing annoys the shit out of me.

literally based

I dislike that Nazis rule fetish but Scotty is still retarded for fixing brake lines with compression fittings.
>Zis car doest nein meet ze strict Deutsche DIN TUF 1739307BQRH ISO50023 auto standards, sieze zis car at vunce and haf ze owner gassed.

Just buy a fucking flare kit you cheap bastard. For the sake of a 20 dollar tool you can fit brake lines safely and properly.

What do you think links the ends of the properly flared steel brake lines together?

Brass, but not a compression fitting with a ferule on it like Scotty is using.
Scotty is relying on the ferule clamping on the exterior of the tube, whereas a flare puts that load over a much larger area and has more surface contact to seal it.

>He doesn't realize cardio kills gains

If cardio kills your gains, you aren't eating enough

Bicycles are a cheaper means for shorter distances. Bikes built for fun like BMXs and MTBs may be toys, but a commuter bike is a tool. Look at how they are used in counties that didn't have their infrastructure cucked by GM lobbyists.

Its easy to make a flare. Why would he use a compression fitting?

German detected.

>game designer
that's a stretch

You can have the freedom to kill yourself, not everyone else

>informatively
Good joke. Scotty is a hack who has no idea how to work on modern cars or anything German

>DURR DIS PORSCHE IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WORK ON THE WATERPUMP MUST COST $1000 TO CHANGE
>first result on Google is a guide to easily change the waterpump for under $100 in like an hour

The more I learn about cars the more I realize that Scotty is a moron

>Comparing DIY VS flat rate
user..

If he's all about DIY why is he bitching about stealership rates for easy to do jobs?
Of course this is the same guy who bitched about how a Mercedes would tell him when a light bulb burns out when his beloved Toyota would do the same thing

He's a hack making troll videos for the views. And the uninformed masses eat that shit up, unsurprising why Veeky Forums seems to love him since everyone here is also an idiot that doesn't know shit about cars
Even Jalopshit called him out, fucking Jalopshit

This man won a lone star emmy, what's your claim to fame?

I've published several studies in various medical journals

I won a regional swim meet once. It's about on the same level of prestige right?

About what? Show us

And post my name on a mongalian throat singing forum? Nice try, Scotty

>t. LARPer

Believe whatever you want, it won't bother me. And it won't change the fact that Scotty is a hack

>Scotty is a hack who has no idea how to work on modern cars or anything German

you're a moron. he can work on anything and frequently does (if you took a moment to watch any other videos he does) and its from this point of knowledge and understanding that he hates and shits on German cars.

Truth so easily triggers the Eurocuck