HELP! I went to look at a Police Interceptor today which was a PIECE OF CRAP...

HELP! I went to look at a Police Interceptor today which was a PIECE OF CRAP, but the unfortunate thing is I gave the guy a $1500 deposit to hold it for me.

We agreed that I can change my mind if I don't like it, but now the fucking curry muncher is reneging on our agreement and saying how I wasted his time and how he's keeping my deposit and stuff.

HELP! I called the non-emergency police hotline, but they said unless there is a contract that shows the details of the deposit, they will have to believe the stupid car dealer since I sent the deposit without coercion.

WTF?!!! Do these police not know logic??? I'm thinking of getting a lawyer, this is so fucked up!!!

A 1500 dollar deposit? Lmao that should be the price of the whole car

>retard gave one and a half grand to a sleazeman without conditions
Holy fucking shit that's hilarious. Let me guess you also voted for Trump? You have a fetish for getting swindled by sleazemen?

usually i feel sympathy for such things, but how could you be so stupid? people are fuckheads, they aren't gonna bend over for you despite being niggers taking money.

This has to be a joke. Nobody is dumb enough to give a $1500 deposit on a fucking police interceptor to someone they don’t know they can trust, let alone a so called curry muncher. Literally worse than Jews, there’s no way this is real. Right? Right???

You fucked up calling the police, now they know you two have interacted and he owes you money so if something happens to him they'll come knocking on your door whether you did it or not.

LMAO I saw this thread yesterday where everyone called you retarded.
>I have an electronic receipt from the deposit.
OP you are dumb as fuck

I've made my own mistakes along the years and bought a few lemons in the process, but son your story doesn't make any sense unless you're pants on head retarded.

Honestly, it serves you right you dumb fool.

The best part was that OP didn't even wait until he got a few replies, just got starry eyed about the price and put down a deposit like 45 mins after starting the thread

Oh god this faggot again

This is clearly bait and not even good bait at that

is that a fucking 2nd gen GS to the right? it looks nothing like one minus the headlights

I think it is but with some autistic bodykit

i've never seen such a body kit honestly, it must be some custom one-off shit.

it's just a fierro

OP are you really this retarded?

If this is bait, it is good bait. If this is real, an hero immediately. We don't need your level of stupid diluting the gene pool.

He'll be a suspect, but assuming the crime isn't something like murder, no police force will put too much effort into it, if they even bother following up. He can still get revenge, assuming any of this is even true.

>fuck drumpf xD
>>>/reddit/

Please tell me this is real, I was there for the original thread

Lawyer here. I will need a $2000 deposit in order to give you legal consultation and to open up your case.

Let the record show that we made it one post before some moron brought up Trump for no reason.

No, it's not a GS, it's a 5th gen Lude with a one-off front kit that resembles a 2nd gen GS front end
Look at the bodylines on the rest of the car

you fucked up. thats all i can say. at this point your best bet would be to just go through with the purchase and try to flip the car.
always and i mean ALWAYS have a written agreement. ALWAYS. doesnt matter who the seller is, theyre ALWAYS trying to fuck you. just cover your ass next time.
honestly disappointing it took you 1500 dollars to learn this lesson.

Copfag here, couple things.

If it's someone out of the country who scammed you, there's nothing your city police can do about it. We can only charge things within the jurisdiction of the city court, which is anything that occurred within the city. The city court legally cannot subpoena Pajeet from India if the crime didn't occur here. Also our detectives aren't going to India to find him. You have to find out whichever federal agency handles this and file an online report. They'll get around to it in about 2 years. Just about every law enforcement agency is understaffed these days, but you get what you pay for.

If it's someone you know and the transaction took place within the city, it's a civil matter that you must sue him in court for. Since the transaction was wilful it's not a criminal matter. You have to go before a judge and say here's why I feel like he defrauded me, and he has the right to present his defense. If he doesnt appear, then it may become a police matter if there's a warrant issued.

Stop calling us for this bullshit. I work for a small town department that makes us take a report anyway to look busy because more reports = more "crime" = more money from the city. But the investigation literally goes nowhere and detectives close the case immediately. If you want it investigated go through the right agency.

you made a mistake, time to own up to it. don't trust people you don't know

It's totally cool for /leftypol/ to shit up threads tho.

When do you see leftypol bring shit into random threads? Literally any thread involving someone who's not white is garunteed to have pol shit posting, hell even most normal threads do

If its cash your fucked it its paid electronically dispute it with your bank otherwise you are screwed or you can always break his kneecaps

That's literally the opposite of what he said, but anything from either side summons alphonse and thus should be avoided.

post it on social media, call whatever boring towns news you have. i'm sure it'll get some sort of exposure

This

You guys are such assholes, so the kid was naive, it doesn't mean he's stupid, just too trusting.

>Stop calling us for this bullshit. I work for a small town department that makes us take a report anyway to look busy because more reports = more "crime" = more money from the city. But the investigation literally goes nowhere and detectives close the case immediately.
So you're both lazy and useless

>$1500 deposit on a clapped out cop car
>Pajeet salesman
>no actual contract

This is gold.

> paying more than 1500 for an interceptor

$1500 deposit is just that, a deposit.

It's not a down payment, it can be refunded. If you had a verbal agreement that it could be refunded if you changed your mind, he literally has no legal right to keep your money.

If police won't do anything, collect it yourself. Go in there and physically collect it from him, if police show up and he starts spouting shit tell them he took your money and won't give it back. If they honestly think there's risk of a physical escalation they'll make sure he gives you your shit back. These slimey fucking street shitters do not want to get on a cop's radar, chances are they're doing shady stuff as it is.

Seriously, you're dumb for not getting it in writing (even a text message would stand up in court), but he isn't going to keep your money if you're not a puss about it. Only a bitch lets a subhuman street shitting patel walk all over him.

Take back your deposit OP. Then we can talk about taking back our future.

>Breaking news: Local moron gets scammed by pajeet

It doesn't matter, a scam is a scam. OP did nothing wrong, other than trusting that another human being won't be a compete shitbag.

If he goes to a local news station all that's gonna happen is he's going to be made out to look like an idiot and laughing stock, assuming they pick up the story at all

>human being

user pls.

go check that thread about the black OP thinking about buying a ls400, he got called a nigger for no reason.
>it's only cool when it's not my race or politics I question

nu/o/ sucks balls

We already told you you were stupid for giving a deposit on your previous thread user. You told us we were wrong and laughed at us. Whose laughing now?

He was stupid Saturday when her started this sister thread, and EVERYONE warned him. He literally told everyone who warned him that they were stupid and "didn't know how business works"

Yea I feel bad for him. He made his bed, he's got to lay in it.

Lawyers mention the rule of self help which in this cas would be bringing some very intimidating gentlemen with you to physically get your deposit back. Otherwise, you have small claims court or judge Judy

>OP did nothing wrong
The sleaze dealer did nothing illegal.

OP fucked up. I paid 1700 total no questions asked for my 04 Interceptor, I can't imagine putting down a deposit that high on something he hadn't even SEEN.

OP if you can run your mouth properly you should be able to get him to agree to a smaller cancellation fine, but you are not getting all your dollars back, especially not if you have the haggling skills I'd expect out of an Veeky Forumstist

Me too x 2

Same.

I dunno if this is the same guy.

Call him, record the call, legal in all but two states, hopefully you don't live in one. Use that to threaten to sue him.

>wahh he mocked OP for being a fucking faggot who comes here to cry about the "curry muncher" he gave 1,500$ condition-free
Trump is an actual sleazy salesman you mongrel so the point stands

OP hasn't been in thread, prolly fake

i believe you, but why use GS headlights?

calm down ya maoist