Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing, and campaign posting are encouraged! Complaining about a supposed lack of campaignposting is not encouraged.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HIGH ELF/LIZARD GAMEPLAY WHEN?

YOU'VE SHOWN US THE REDDIT FACTION AND THE /B/ FACTION, NOW GIVE US THE REAL SHIT

Which faction in TWW2 will spam the most skirmishers, forcing you to battle their shitty stacks all the time?

Is living in a High Elf city the best?

A warm welcome to all the redditors running damage control after Darren's noble sacrifice.

Release date when?

W I T C H E L V E S

S P E A R M A N I I

CHINA

Do they really fuck or is it just memes?

GO SOUTH

SOOOUUUUUUUTTTHHHHHHHH

BRONZE AGE

Legend will probably focus on the fact Darren affirmed his brain-damaged assertion that Medieval 2 is better than Warhammer.

Our Lord Arch will probably get asshurt because Darren called him a retard and a cunt.

Surreal was namedropped by Darren for being dogpiled by reddit shills after pointing out how shit animation in W2 are.

As for the others I'm not sure, you if you look at Darren's stream there's a section where he alt tabs to his Steam chat and there are a bunch of modders like Dresden (working on unofficial R2 FLC for Darren), Cygnos and a few others. I' sure he's in contact with them.

well she's head of one of pretty much the biggest slaaneshi cult in the world so

what's the name of the artist for that?

>Degrees are only worth it if it's law, medicine, dentistry, that sort of stuff (maybe engineering, have heard conflicting stories about it).

This is what all the shut-in virgins at Veeky Forums says, but reality is not that simple

Sure old GW loved their pointy hats

Skaven, no contest

Did Nero fug Agrippa?

I miss them.

Reality is that most of them are equally worthless if you don't get somewhat lucky and are really good at it.

It is if you're American and it costs you 300,000 dollars for a degree in Gender Art Appreciation Studies at the University of Bumfuck Alabama. But for the rest of the civilised world where it's quite reasonable to attend then it's always worth it no question about it. It objectively increases your earning power regardless of subject, although obviously some are more valuable than others (but conversely require a greater time commitment and are less transferable).

He's the Burned Man from fallout fused to magical armor

He doesn't even HAVE a dongus anymore

>"No Mom, it's not a phase!"

It's really impressive how fucking garbage Grimgor is compared to Azhag as both a model and a character in GW and CA's universes.

That's why she rolls him over and puts on the strap on.

You just got officially BTFO nigga.

Tell me your first race and Lord you are going to play with W2, go !

Lizardmen - Mazdamundi

Grimgor is the biggest mary sue in the universe and extremly boring as a character in general

>when starting a vampire campaign, he picks Mannlet

Which vanilla faction has the best mechanics?
I like Bretonnia with their vows skill before being able to use certain units

High Elves - Tyrion

Mazdamundi on his personal mount looks baller as fuck though, might give him a go my 2nd playthrough

>mary sue

I'm the dedicated gromgor hater and he's not a mary sue. For that he'd need a personality.

You don't understand their addiction with spearmanii...once you field your first unit of generic spear infantry, you just can't stop, and need to keep collecting them. They're called Allemanic, Gothic, Frankish, Roman, Ghassanid, Sassanid or Alan, but they all look exactly 100% the same. And you love it, you can't get enough of their sketchy approximate historicity, their TV-show-tier voice lines, their ability to stick it out in combat for 3 hours on end without any special abilities to change the course of the battle. Slowly, you are lost to the push and pull of the spear wall. As you admire your 50th variation of the generic spear unit, you shout SPEARMANII! and no childish fantasy garbage with its confusing variation and frighteningly varied unit dynamics will ever do again.

>vanilla
>bretonnia

>mary sue

that goes to Archaeon.

pls post sauce
>8th ed and End Times

Was he bullied in Orc school and then took sweet revenge on his bullies and everyone liked him after?

Grimgor is everything drab about Black Orcs personified. Azhag is a combination of Orcy fun combined with a few gags involving Nagash. And absolutely Veeky Forums.

Pretty much. He's just... there.

Meant factions from the first game lmfao

Roll, 30 days before Warhammer 2

i'd roll but i know i want to play vlad

Azhag is cool but his starting units are dogshit compared to Grimlad

Dark Elves, Malekith

Mah nigga.

Looking forward to removing warmblooded shitters from Lustrain soil.

bbcchan? I dunno. Asking the same questions as you understanders

Grimgor is absolutely as much a Mary Sue as Archaon. It's just Grimgor "doesn't take himself seriously" so ugly, gap-toothed Brits can enjoy a capeshit character whilst simultaneously feel superior to teenage edgelords who play Chaos.

Was it Archaon who nearly cleared out a skaven nest and solo'd a bunch of hellpit abominations with barely a scratch?

Lizardmen - Mazdamundi
or
Skaven - Lord Skrolk

Dark Elves - Morathi
I want to terrorize High Nerds
Malekith's start position looks objectively worse by comparison to Morathi's

I mean I get that they wanted to make him reflect the more animalistic parts of the orcs, the one that just focuses on crumping stuff and the like, but savage orcs do that better in that they really seem like a force of nature the rest of the world has to plan around because you just can't get rid of them.

Ghaz in 40k is much better.

Don't forget

>Literally never been beaten
>He's so BADASS he murder his own armies when gets bored XD
>Only withdraws because of bad weather and it was annoying him so he went back to being BADASS and murdering a bazillion Skaven

>asshurt chaos fags mad that Grimgor headbutted Archaeon like a bitch detected

Morathi. All the fun of installing Malekith on the Phoenix Throne, plus the shenanigans of the Cult of Pleasure and whatever side plans she has running.

How can anyone above the age of 16 like dark elves?

Dark Elves or High elves. Gonna check out which one would be the most fun to do some crazy colonization right away.

You guys realize Grimgor is basically the orciest orc of all? He's big, he's mean, he's egotistic as fuck and his dialogue is mostly slapstick comedy. If you hate Grimgor's shtick, you basically hate greenskins in general.

How did that dog get so big?

He's a big pup

>Spearmanii
More like spermaceti

Dark Elves (like Dark Eldar) are best when they're treated like /b/ incarnate, cackling trolls who are very much self aware and do horrible shit to people because it's funny. They're sort of meta humor

I do hate Greenskins though, they're retarded

pic related

Living in Athel Loren is The Best

Where are TES Orcs?

moms spaghetti

You've posted this how many times and you STILL don't have Elder Scrolls orcs?

DIS THREAD

DRONES

How much did you donate to his Patreon, though?

it is bbcchan

*breathes implicatively*

It actually helps to be above the age of 30 to like them to be honest, being so self-conscious about what it is okay for you to like is unbecoming

>high probability of being eaten by forest spirits

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

DARREN START THE CA REVOLUTION NOW!

Dark Elves with Malekith
or High Elves with Teclis (although I like Tyrion's start more)
Entirely depends on High Elf campaign gameplay, I want to be a slave master or diplomatic puppeteer

Because Dark Elves are a fantasy Waffen SS. The true undisputable good guys of the world setting. Dedicated to the ascendancy of the Aryan-insert Elven master race.
youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM

TES orcs would undermine my points because desu they're barely a step above Warhammer orcs.

In the trash

>no stuff yesterday
>no stuff today
>no reason to live

Based Malus when?
He better be FLC.

based SPEARMANII poster

UUUU
U
U
U

hey don't lose your head over it! haha

I donated 5 bucks. :)

>not burgers
Wew

>30+
>still posts on Veeky Forums

I'm so sorry

Best Elves - Malekith

I can never get over how ugly he looks in this picture. What the fuck is going on with his tongue?

Tyrion

He spotted a female elf

Speaking?

It's home here.

Who #manchild race here

Tfw Léon was right

Reverse image search is failing me. What is this from?

As you get older you've still got free time that needs filling in.

Nah, Ogres are the burgers of WHFB.
>Fat.
>Loud.
>Obnoxious.
>Eat all the time.
>Obsessed with guns.
>Ruthless capitalists.
>Cosplay as other races.
>Constantly get involved in other peoples conflicts.
>Leader is a retarded rich guy.
>"""Native""" lands were conquered from another race, once mighty, but now reduced to a few inbred alchoholics.
>What little culture they have is based entirely around shitty food, as a result they immitate and appropriate other peoples culture.
>Reliant on the mass labor of a lesser race to do all the shitty jobs they don't want to do.
>Are constantly kept in check by a race of large-nosed, darkhaired, hatwearing, greedy imperialists.

Elves you mean?