For those in commie countries:
a2bikes.co.uk/

No helmet? Start here:
crash.org.au/

Previous thread:

First

How fucked am I?

GROM

Very. 15 over on the interstate is reckless driving so 12 over on a local road (more than 33% over) means a big fucking fine.

>15 over on the interstate is reckless driving
Lmao what kind of cucked law is that?
"Land of the free"

What's this for

Cuck

For the pillion to tuck her dick into

>Living in Jew York

I want spoke wheels on my bike, what do?
Front brake is disc rear drum, is diameter the only factor to account for?

>tfw still no thicc trap gf
Why even live

Are you trying to make the ultimate numale cuckfe bike?

Nope, the sprocket, cush drive, tire size, bearings, bushings, spacers, rotors, drum assembly etc. All these things need to be compatible or modded.

Who this?

Nice

Back to r.eddit with you

Get a good traffic lawyer and try to get it contested. If the officer can’t prove that you were going this speed it might get thrown out. Also, try to be more carfeul next time.

This is not a trap but a female demon demon. She seems a bit too young for my taste though.

Who /autisticheadshake/ here?

>Mariza_trap

Google it, its a trap m8

No girl has a clit big enough to fill this package

When you say a trap, do you mean tansvestite? Or like a trap to catch a predator?

>do you mean tansvestite?
A trap is cuter

Trap

Ahaa, still fucking sexy man. I just want to burry my face in her(his) crotch and go full on motorboat.

U want that feminine benis?

Yes please!

I feel sorry for any man born with the bone structure to pull this off. Most trannies need hip implants even after HRT to look remotely girly.

I want to suck her(male) feminine penis and inseminate that cute butthole.

/dbt/ - Dicks, Balls, Traps

I love sitting on my bike like its a sports bike even though it clearly isn't.

Anyone else do this?

I don't, he's making bank on patreon just for posting a photo a few times a week.
Plus the girls that some traps can feel in are honestly impressive. For when lesbians still want to get dicked.

How is that even possible?

Eh, if he wasn't as fucked in the head as he was in the skeleton he would be totally fucked over. I wouldn't be surprised if having bitch hips drove him to become a tranny as a fetish/satisfying an inferiority complex instead of genuine gender dysphoria.

Which would make him one of the eventual suicides.

Damn I am so sick of all the faggot shit in this place fucking repulsive disgusting wastes the epitome of weakness

I like to imagine that that’s a oversized effect clitorus.

Maybe you should fucking leave then?

>born too late to explore the planet
>born too early to explore the stars
>born just in time to fuck cute boys, cum inside them worry free, and ride the peak of ICE motorcycles before the electric jew wins
Truly blessed.

>electric jew
>winning
>bikes

They're already the thing that is only legal because they existed before the soccer mom mentality took hold in the low-test geriatrics that run shit and too many people liked them for an outright ban to work, in addition to the people liking them knowing what they were getting into and being too few to have a major impact on climate change. If anything, bikes will be ICE and human-controlled long after cars are electric and self driving by law.

On the other hand there is a very good chance of society swinging hard right and making it legal to throw anyone who is or fucks a tranny into the nearest river for being unmanly.

It's why I don't really post anymore or contribute anymore...I just stop back from time to time. There are too many fucking mentally ill faggot nobikes in here 24/7. All you pussies wanna do is cry about stupid shit and talk about fucking other sissy guys in the ass. You people are weak and sad. But even worse is that fact that you are proud of it.

slide your butt back on the saddle so you're leant over a bit.

Post bike

Fucking a tranny is the most manley thing there is. Wtf are you talking about?

It's all the dual sport riders who barely do any real offroading and just putt around the pavement and then putt around smooth dirt trails going even slower

I think there's only one gay sportbike rider here and he rides a repsol honda (figures)

Olympus mons pubis

>effect
>erected

Kekked

22 over.
It's also a school zone, but outside school hours.

I have already /multiple bikes /many times.

School zones are nono. You probably won’t get it thrown out then.

Post boipucci then

You're fucked

The cops aren't philosophers and neither are the judges. They're servants of the law, and how far outside the law matters more than "the road was straight and clear, and i can demonstrate the ability to handle emergency situations at that speed". Keep in mind they are also retards handlers and assume everyone is a retard because of this - because a good chunk of the population has a double digit IQ.

Let me repeat this: You're fucked
Go to a court and hope for a reduction and some class bullshit. But you're still fucked. Say you're sorry. Do not justify it. Lawmen are drones, the law is their god above all other gods and it is infallible. If they do not act that way they lose their job. Say you're sorry and pray for the best.

Also get a plate flipper and run next time.

They need to an hero and stop spreading their degeneracy i'm sick and tired of looking at pics of guys in dresses it drives people away wtf does it have to do with motorcycles? It's not cute it's not funny after the 1000th day. Could you imagine if everything a straight person did or said was prefaced with telling people how straight they were? Or they always posted pictures reinforcing to everyone how straight they were? How fucking thirsty do you have to be to act like that? Ohh hai I'm straight here's some straight pictures of me brb gotta go march for straightness and have heterosexual intercourse in the street in front of children to prove how normal my straightness is. Lemme fly a flag about it too...I'm so oppressed you know! Holy shit how weak minded are these sissies? How brave. How powerful. So strong. Gimme a fucking brake you poofters / you wanna go fuck manass go to lgbtqiaa+ leave the motorcycle thread for motorcycles

the kind of law you get when professional race car drivers in brand new vehicles are sharing the road with elderly people who would have been considered mentally disabled at one point in rusted out pickups with bald tires and any objection to this arrangement paints you as a freedom hating communist bigot

Why do you have to hurt my feelings so much and try to further my mental situation?

> Could you imagine if everything a straight person did or said was prefaced with telling people how straight they were? Or they always posted pictures reinforcing to everyone how straight they were? How fucking thirsty do you have to be to act like that?

ever been to /a/?

>lets talk about this anime
>BUT ALSO HOW THICC THIS BITCH IS, HIGH TEST NNNNNGH thiccanimegirl.png
>NO BROTHER, YOU ARE NOT HIGH TEST, THAT'S JUST FAT. SKINNY WITH BIG TITS, BRO! ALSO THIS ANIME IS PRETTY GOOD! skinnyanimegirlwithbigtits.png

God wants you to stop being homosexual.

There is no such thing as a chick with a dick, only guys with tits. There is no such thing as a boipucci, only a mans asshole. There is no such thing as a feminine penis, only a guys cock. It is not manly to fuck another man, in fact it is the polar opposite. It is a physical representation of weakness. Trying to convince yourself otherwise is folly...and represents a retardation in mental faculty.

There is no god.

>ever been to /a/?

No man I come here to talk about motorcycles. Or I did rather.

We should just move dbt to /lgbt/ desu

>on Veeky Forums
>hasn't been to /a/

You don't know thirsty until you've been to an anime board.

Dikes are the worst. They will run off a speeding motorcyclist in heart beat and pretend it was an accident. Why would we want that then? Dumb bunny

Don't do this You'll end paying more to the lawyer than the ticket is worth.

Just take it like a man, live & learn, and get on with life.

>Could you imagine if everything a straight person did or said was prefaced with telling people how straight they were?
Imagine if every gay person sperged out this hard when an attractive girl was posted? Get over it dude.

Yea but you will get off your record and save some in insurance even you don’t have point system to save.

three words: points on license

one more word: insurance

People aren't really spamming pictures of girls in swimsuits and posting "GIRLPUCCI! BOOBIES!" all the time here. It's actually seen as immature and /b/-like. You mostly see it on anime/video game boards because they're full of virgins.

Yeah, but there's also no guarantee that the lawyer will be able to get him off the hook.

I figured it out.

The trolls on dbt are actually dikes against bikers

/dbt/ is the alt-right's answer to dykes on bikes

homos on hondas

No dikes.

>implying they aren't
You must be new here

I'm no homo but others have sure assumed it

>I'm no homo
I can fix that

no thank u plz

Why do you ride a ruckus

I don't care about going fast
It does what I need it to do around town
I think it looks cool as fuck
I can customize it how I want as an outlet of self expression
No gears to deal with between stop signs

It's not a reason why, but I get more compliments on it than my 2 coworkers' R1s, my other coworkers R6, and my other other coworkers Bolt

cuz u a faggot lul

Jealous all the girls dont love your crotch rocket?

all girls love the rocket in my crotch tho lol!!!!!!

Until they find out your 1200cc baiku is just a big ole compensation

mad that you couldn't compete or why are you projecting this hard? x)

not projecting anything, I know full well my dick is small. I just dont have the need to go fast and drive like a dick. That's all my town has

>running from the cops

Do you by chance have black skin and or white trailer trash?

So, let me get this straight. If I want to accelerate fast from a stop, I need to rev bike then drop clutch? That's not gonna end me and my bike?

Terrible advice. Just open the throttle up and feed the clutch out.
If you want to be as fast as possible then you keep your RPM in peak torque range and release the clutch as quick as you can while keeping your front tire on the ground.

WOT and drop clutch

Rev it and release the clutch relatively quickly (you'll know with experience how quickly) but still under control. Don't just rev it up and drop the clutch, unless you want to flip the bike.

Does someone have a basic chart of how a carbed CDI bike needs to be wired?
I'm trying to fix an old honda mini thumper

It really depends. Generally a cdi should be connected to: pickup coil, ignition coil and batt.

Ree I can't attach files on mobile I want to post pics

they better be traps

Okay, this makes way more sense.

It's a loncin copy of a lifan copy of a honda CT
Problem is it's been stolen and hardwired before and now there are a bunch of unlabeled wires that would have gone to the key, killswitch and various lights that have been cut off
I just need to get the motor running for now, what's the bare minimum I have to have present?

Also
Battery is not there, since it read 3.1v
Fuses seem to be ok, I'll check the starter solenoid next
CDI is a 4 wire type, I believe 2 of which are going to the coil
The stator wires are buried within the harness so I can't make anything of them until I cut it open

Correction:
The stator is a 4 wire plug
The CFI has 6 connectors of which only 5 are used
4 of them correspond to the ones in the stator, the other seems to be simultaneously connected to most of them