/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Trevor became a guru Edition

>Last Thread
>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.40
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008752188

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60255/New-in-GTA-Online-The-Ocelot-Ardent-Plus-Bunker-and-Vehicle-Discountss-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.40
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008752188

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60260/GTA-Online-Smuggler-s-Run-Now-Available

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKHet19IAes
zeemaps.com/map?group=2544560
youtube.com/watch?v=tUF1ti3dlVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>6.5 million for the lazer

Hey fuck you

How much did you waste on this update so far, /gtag/? 12 million shekels over here.

9 million. Haven't bought any of the new planes yet though.

So the hangar business isn't worth it right?

>Getting real tired of your shit, Ron

I only bought a hangar. None of the planes out now are that exciting, but I'll buy a MiG when I get the discount.

I was really hoping for a 4th office garage with this update, but oh well.

holy shit hanger money making fucking sucks.

We even more trackmania now boiz.
please tell me Retinue is prone to toppling

worth it for plane customizing/upgraded if you like flying

the profit is nonexistent. I/E still rains supreme.

>Lazer is 3.5 million more than the hydra
>is worse than the hydra

Alright rockstar.

>eurobeat plays in the distance

Remember to increase your non-existant hanger money by blowing up other players.

>makes a generic le iInitul XD maymay during a mostly-highway race
Do you have any idea how autistic your post was?

Does it raise it permanently or will the extra cash disappear upon logging out?

Nothing yet. I was helping a ceo with his hangar missions and I already hate the cluster fuck at the hangars.

40M or so, bought all the new planes and a visione, all the hangar upgrades, etc.

didn't even have to sell my funbikes :^)

Which plane is the most nimble?
I don't really care for weapons, I just want to go fast and fly circles around any shitter who wants to shoot me.

native trainer updated yet? assuming the stuff works in sp

Literally none of the stunt planes are fast enough to evade homo rockets without flares/chafes.

alpha z1 or starling

5 mil on the hanger alone because of my need aesthetics

Holy shit is it ever. I've never driven another car in GTA that actually makes me fear for my life.

I just actually sat down and used my phone as a calculator. I hope you're happy.

Assuming you did everything the most expensive way possible, (Meaning you buy supplies, fast track research, buy even the stupidest fucking shit, etc.) It would cost ALMOST 300 million.

$300,000,000

There you go.

Now, let's assume you sell one car at a rate of four per hour, all selling perfectly for $400,000.

It would take you 750 hours of non-fucking-stop grinding.

Enjoy, user.

My advice? Toss in gunrunning and do that while you're waiting on cooldowns.

>new planes are worse than hydras and more expensive

>hunter
>lazer

I didn't see these in the store, how do you get them?

so do i get the MiG??

The Coil Cyclone is a 1.9 million dollar front wheel drive supercar. This is weirdest handling and launch I have experienced in this game.

It's what I figured. Haven't bought any of them just moved all my Pegasus aircraft into the hanger. I'll wait till all the other vehicles are out.

>front wheel drive supercar

Well, that should be interesting. Thanks user.

GIVE ME THE SEABREEZE REE I WANT TO PORCO ROSSO ROLEPLAY

So what is the best hangar? Any of the Zancudo ones?

It's All Wheel Drive
Check it out youtube.com/watch?v=nKHet19IAes

these updates look cool but I quit playing this game, the grind is too much for the small returns. its all tryhards and kids who spend their allowances on buying cash.

so, how do you make money this update? i got a hangar now what, do i buy planes?

The big Zancudo one.

Or you could buy a little hangar if you're a little man.

What bias front/rear? Can't watch the video.

zeemaps.com/map?group=2544560

the alpha z1 is just the mallard on crack isn't it?

No where in that video does he test the drive train. He just drives it in a circle. I've done burn outs, I flipped it, it's FWD.

Also wondering how much you get for the freight missions, heard it's abysmal though.

>Rockstar couldn't even be fucked adding a single hangar building to the two desert airstrips

10/10 as always.

At 6:18 when he accelerates out of LSC, you can see that it is AWD, but probably more FWD Biased

tfw viva the jew forces you into going 0% on heists

w8

>forces
how the fuck are you such a beta that you can't stand your ground?

>SP addon $39.99
>Online sharkcards: $99.99
thems the breaks

You can't check a drive train in this game by just driving. The only thing that moves when you do a donut or flip it is the front wheels, just like with the Pigalle. It's FWD.

they probably thought doing that would fuck up things like contact missions and player-made content

>forces you into going 0%
Are you really that much of a pathetic cuck to be bullied by a subhuman beaner?

>Playing with Viva

That's odd, why would Rockstar Change an AWD Full electric car to a FWD one, the Rimac COncept one is AWD.
Fuck Rockstar

especially towards that faggot. whats he gonna do, suck your cock?

$100 for 8 mil cash

Viva is a good boy who'd never tell you to take 0%

>enter heist
>take 0% cut
>proceed to spend the next hour ruining it in creative subtle ways

But that would imply your post is real. Have you ever been to the "GTA discord?" The only people in there are Viva and two of his 'friends,' and Viva is such a pungent cuckold even on the internet that he'll bend over backwards to try and get you to stay. He doesn't realize his personality is so outright pathetic is turns people off immediately.

>getting bullied by the fat puto
this is omega tier shit

is there a supply mission with the batmobile

CStarfish9
PC
request pending

Oh yeah, the Rockstar's famous Backward Compatibility! They are truly praised by that!

did his cash got reset?

Blacklisted, no frogposters.

No, I only had $15 million and spent it all on Clothes and the most expensive Hangar at Zancudo

Did he forget to take off his trip???

>a literal month of grinding for everything in the game
Thought it would be more.

Bullshit man. I had 11 mil, bought most expensive hangar, customized all my aircraft, bought the new car and customized it and bought the new clothing. You must have bought other shit as well. I still have 3mil left.

No, I talk about myself like that all the time

Check tf2g archives

Lots of Hats and Masks that cost almost $100k a piece. That adds up quickly. Spent $10 million on Clothes, Hats, Mask, and outfits in general. $5 on the Hangar

What's Viva's proper in-game name so I can shoot them on sight?

God damn the Retinue is fun to drive.

That's also been answered countless times on gtag threads. If you really don't know by now, check the archives and see for yourself

BasedViva

Just listen for braying Mexifat laughter and the sound of shitting up various Veeky Forums threads.

>over 70 replies
>no one posting hangars
is /gtag/ embarrassed by their tiny man hangar?

>not making initial d references every time you drive a futon regardless of situation

Did you forget the button for taking screenshots there, pal?

>thermal vision for everyone
Nowhere to hide, boys.

>Driving a Futo

OOOOH

> Spent $10 million on Clothes, Hats, Mask, and outfits
Literally not possible. The math doesn't add up. I just checked. Even if you didn't even buy the last update's new clothing it should reach more than 5mil.

Anyone else hyped for the Hunter after getting a taster during Smuggling missions?

I personally could not be more erect.

post character/ outfit

>having a tiny penis
Brodozer pls go

>LSIA
LOL

Maybe we can ask someone who has a heck ton of cash and hasn't bought anything yet how much the clothes from this update costs

I say $10 million

excuse my retardation but where the fuck do you buy the retinue

Check the prices for yourself. Full outfits reach 94k for most expensive one in this update. Even if you bought all of them it won't go over 1mil. So that's all the outfits. Then normal clothing doesn't max anything above 30k, so even with all that it shouldn't reach over 1mil again. Let's assume they all do. Let's say you payed 3mil for everything, that's as much as there is for the new stuff. I checked the prices.

You are full of shit my man

Oh, also

I haven't bought the flight suit hats, so I don't even know what the final price for everything will be. Still over $10 million

Check the prices? How? I already bought everything

I was until I got in it and discovered I couldn't use the machine gun as a pilot. Yeah having ALL THE FUCKING EXPLOSIVES is dandy and all but I play alone most of the time so I'll just have to stick with the Savage.

Souther Autos, you know that other auto dealer that hasn't seen any content since bikershit.

EVERYBODY'S TALKING SHIT ABOUT PLANES AND STUFF, BUT HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU ACTUALLY MAKE WITH THE MOTHERFUCKING HANGAR
SPEAK YOU GODDAMN BASTARDS

>Fixed some graphical issues with the “Louvers Cover” and “Vented Cover” mods of the Pegassi Torero.

No cockstar, you didn't fix it. You just locked the cover. That's not a "fix", you lazy assholes. I wouldn't even care if I could paint the damn interior already but, I guess you're never gonna "fix" that.

does anyone know when the mods will update?
how long does it normally take?

You make shit money, and source missions can run pretty long.

I/E still your best bet wagecuck. Hangershit is, like personal aeronautics in the real world; a hobby. You won't make dick off it unless you put in all your effort into sabotaging competitors for the stock bonuses and even then you'd still make more moving the same four supers.

>youtube.com/watch?v=tUF1ti3dlVA
check the prices. I can even get a proper price list if needed. Stop bullshitting. No update has ever had clothing that reached 10mil

i mean the spawning mods.
like menyoo

Huh, look at that. Combat Helmets cost around $95k each, but you're so set on believing whole outfits only cost $94k

But what do I know? I'm not the one who bought all the clothes, masks, hats, and outfits, am I? That was all you, right?

Oh, wait. Nope. All me again

So I/E cars are still the best way to make money? lmao

Aah yeah that's fair enough. I pretty much always play with one friend, so this is like a vehicle made for us. Do you know if the MG is an explosive cannon like the Savage?

Actually speaking of the Savage, have you had a look at it in the Hanger mod shop? Are there any neat things you can do to it?

>havoc is inferior to buzzard
>cost more(buy it now)
I was thinking it could be a qt buzzard replacement for new players looking to buy that first OP vehicle for free roam play, but at its current price and lack of missiles, it seems like shit.

hopefully it can be upgraded with some rockets or something.