Corvette General

Corvette General

Vetts are fast. I have a new found respect for them ever since I lost to to them in a street race.

Did that corvette try and turn?

That's how it came from the factory :(

Ah pre-crashed. That should save a few lives. Good thinking GM

Corvettes are awesome. I wish i can own one someday.
>inb4 and crash it

What makes people do this?

>Not fitted with a properly tuned LSD
>Snap over steering so badly it tries to become a Mustang
>Retard behind the wheel

How come Vettes attract so many retards?
It's a cheap fun car, but it's what it is, a cheap car. Don't expect it to hold your hand when you fuck up.

ayyyyyyy

Give it another 5 mins, it'll start to rust

Because John Doe turns 55, realizes life is almost over and remembers how he felt about the C1 as a kis, so he goes out and buys a car with 4 times the horsepower and tries to gun it just like his old chevy lumina, and ends up with his head up his ass and his bumper in his trunk

leafsprings and pushrods

>ends up with his head up his ass
Most Corvette owners were born with such a configuration though.

>tfw you're born with an MR config

>ever since i lost to them in a street race
dude just fucking tune your car

You could have Cletus toss a tractor engine in a rustbucket and smoke folks in a straight line
>Inb4 people take street racing seriously instead of for just shits and giggles like it's supposed to be

i cant remember but these guys were either "test diving" this vette or they were renting it.

Cheap cars attract a lot of retards if the cars have an image of "performance", because retards think cheap cars can truly perform like the actual expensive performance cars.

That's a Camaro ya dingus

pretty much the same thing

And my 91 Accord is pretty much the same as a Type R

Stop responding to the bus-shitter, dude. It's been YEARS of this. You should know by now to not respond.

a MUH TRUCK was filming a random corvette and was trying to "race it" the vette driver appeared to just be out on a weekend revfag cruise and like all of them when approached "aggressively" feel the need to "show off"

makes sense why C5s crash so much
theyre literally American Supras, 51:49, high power engine, 1.5 tons FMRs, hard as fuck to control when you look at it

Not hard to control if you're not a geriatric, the moron romped on the gas with the wheel turned and pretty much didn't even attempt to correct.

have you tried handling a 1.5 ton car that puts all the power to the rear?

Yes, every day. Not as much power, but nowhere near as much tire and not to mention absolute shite for rear geometry compared to the Corvette's independent. Literally just don't be a yobbo, as the brits would say.

I own a C5 Z06, so yes.

with higher power vehicles it becomes fuckin horrible
ive handled an er34 with a 500-600 hp rb26dett swap and the amount of wheelspin and lack of compensation to the front a 4wd provides in heavier cars is fucking shite