>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13815288/r
youtube.com/watch?v=zez2TkHXl2Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who should I play?

Highlander

Zerk

*Whom

The king of pop.

kensei untill rep 40

Conq till rep 40

Let's settle this once and for all.

strawpoll.me/13815288/r

ded game ded general

You're not wrong.

The is literally nothing wrong with Kensei.

But what if I just block and CGB?

Then I feint and stop using so many guard breaks. Kensei is not a difficult hero to play.

Why would feints matter?

*feints my parry attempt*

heh what now....kid

How do we fix her lads?

yea thats why he's got one of the lowest winrates in all modes and is dumpster trash that no one bothers playing outside of kensei mains

>tfw they won't even give him the sprint speed to be somewhat useful in capping.

S-stop bullying my grandpa! I have my best kill rates with Kensei, even better than Lawbringer (my main)!

naruto seems well balanced now desu

>some saved my phone crop

Why does reddit hate Centurion so darn much?

They can't dodge

because most bad players play 4v4, which is centurion heaven
and most are on console as well

Aside from the wall spat and light parry punish. Most of them just panic and can't dodge his already nerfed kick, uncharged jab and heavy gb feint. His pin bug on revenge is gone this week and so is the unlocked zone. His job is to drink your stamina, until Roman and Damien say other wise. He's working as intended, pretty much on Warlord level now

>closing the gap without causing too much damage
>causing too much damage
>not taking too much damage
>Causing too much damage

>light parry punish
>light parry
not on console lmao

You can pretty know which are lights if you've played all the heroes. Hell doing on nobushi yesterday in brawl was pretty rad, buts more of a good guess.

>which is why the Xbox and PS4 final didn't even have a Cent make it.

>Get back into FH after several month break
>Get matched up with a prestiege 6 Highlander called William Woolace
>Go Zerker
>He immediately types "Have fun exploiting, idiot" and quits

Kek

I don't blame him. Berserker players are universally faggots.

>/fhg/ will hate in 3....2.....1......

she gets an options to take her sandals off

Whoa user....

what are those things even called since Shinobi wears sandals but the other samurai wear some weird leather shoes.

Imagine if you were parry bait the character, and a berserker's max punish can pretty much instagib you. You'd feel exploited too
Berserkers are cool as fuq

Highlander is not fucked like other classes though he has the openers and combos his problem is purely numbers based probably done so we didnt have another season 2 fiasco

Literally stop being bad.
t. PS4 Duel-Only Cent

Nobushi is easy as shit to parry on reaction. Probably the easiest 500ms lights in the game.

>getting beat by two gankers
>match ends
>endless emote spam and wows
>get ready for next match with anti-tank berserker
>they leave
This should be illegal.

Nah :)

>get ganked by a roach and a pk
>pk gbing me gives her revenge
>revenge even doesn't bother to build up for me, despite having maxed revenge stats

Kensei choking execution when

Never. Reserved only for the knights jap boi

the game needs more beheading executions
would be nice to have law put someone on their knees and take it out executioner style, same with kensei

To all you turtles

stop turtling

>sudoku is the honorable way to go
>fucking orochi and not kensei, THE honorable dude, has the execution where he first disembowels the enemy and then cuts their head off leaving them in that iconic pose
JUST

s-so agile

he's slipping on all the snow and ice

Honestly needs a health buff. Shinobi doesn't do enough damage to justify being fucking dead if you get parried two or three times, not to mention that long range attacks almost exclusively work on shitters now in 1v1s. Sure it's a nice ganking tool, but I never land a ranged GB on someone who isn't complete trash, even when I try mixing it up into combos

>You see, the Wahlahrd is in a good place right now
>Whenever you try putting him in a bad place, we'll make sure Wahlarhd ends up in a good place

now it just needs some comical slipping sound effects youtube.com/watch?v=zez2TkHXl2Y

>Literally stop being bad.
I kno rite?PK was banned from Console tournaments for absolutely no reason!
gosh darn it

There's a difference between parrying someone with good feints and parrying lights at all. Even the PC Hero Series didn't have a lot of parrying not because it's impossible to do, but because it's unsafe and hard against people that know you can parry.

Parrying PK lights on console is not hard at all. Parrying PK lights if she's not braindead and knows what you're trying to do is very hard. Learn the difference.

>she's still banned baaaaaaaaw
>literally inferior game XD
That's the response coming user, why bother.

>Her

Female Shinobi is canon appearance

>Canon
You mean like Warden even though fWarden is stupid?

>Parrying PK lights if she's not braindead and knows what you're trying to do is very hard
braindead as in level 1/low rep?are most PS4 PK players retarded?I don't get it
take your pills autismo

do you think we'll actually get ranked play this season or will they just put it off until season 4 because of 'bugs'

Female Shinobi atleast looks better Warden is male

>Canon when there is not even lore
The standard option you get when first hovering over Shinobi is female because Cent is male only. Gotta please those quota nazis.

I like Centurion hes fun

Pretty sure the standard option hovering over him before purchase is a male. The option to make him a girl doesn't come till purchase......
Same with gladiator.

Gladiator just has two different male options, user.

>ebin

How do I get good with warden?

Realistically speaking, every single character should be male except perhaps valk. She is the only one who looks beefy enough to actually fight knights or japs, but if she fought another viking she'd be crushed.

>still this upset

realistically speaking, knights should be the only one worth a damn, yet half their roster is lame and the only ones who are really good are the fucking ceremonially dressed meme romans

cancel shoulder bash into everything.

>knights are the best in real life
>but in this game have the worst community and the worst heroes that are only saved by two Romans
JUST

Devs are viking wannabes.

>Highlander is not fucked like other classes though he has the openers

Like what? His only opener is unlocked Celtic Curse, which is pretty much cheating.

Celtic Curse locked is like saying please parry my stupid face or worse, his feint game is nonexistent, and the startup on his top heavy armor is too late to avoid getting stuffed by many lights.

>perhaps valk
I mean what else would a valkyrie be if not female

Would all unlock exploits be fixed forever if Ubisoft just made a conscious decision to allow "external" targets to parry you?

Well, nobu's unlock zone's problem is not so much the parry, but the fact that it gets sped up due to the hitbox location changing.
That kind of stuff would still happen

In one on one you spend the first bit seeing how they react to your SB. Literally all of your options come from SB -> double side light as once you've made contact with that the initiative is on your side. Feint the second SB or chain to a heavy to keep them guessing.

Remember that your fully charged shoulder bash allows you a free top heavy. Remember also that your double side light will stuff Shuggy due to his armor break property.

In 4v4 ever since they buffed revenge gain from disablers and bashes, you don't want to be using the full charged shoulder bash except to ledge people hard.

Also against Zerk, PK, Valk, Glad, and Wahlahd, chances are you're fighting someone who's forgotten about crushing counter. Keep your guard in the left or right and keep your spacing well away from them to bait a dash forward attack, then once you see them dash, change your guard to top and CRUSH THEIR COUNTER. It's a free SB, and it's also hilarious.

Love that move

>Fight a Conqueror that does nothing but dodge into shield bash into light.

Someone fix this fucking character.

Give me a few days, I'm sure the nice folk a Ubisoft can remove a character entirely

Some fix this fucking defensive meta, the fact that you get punished for doing ANYTHING makes this game a fucking shitfest.

Why is Ubisoft Sweden asking to make changes to my computer whenever I open the game after season 3

what does Sweden want with my computer

>there will be a time when /fhg/ will be dead and no new thread will ever be made

Enjoy those threads while you can

Its Uplay shit

Just be glad we are not cancer yet if the game was more popular then the general will be shit

So what is the one character you will always hate no matter what buff/nerfs he gets.

both sex for the entire cast when?

I want muh strong lawbringer (female)

Shugoki

lawbringer

Orochi

Plays like a coward played shitters and cowards 90% of the time.

I unironically find femconq attractive at this point

Centurion, PK, Gladiator and Shinobi.

Why don't you like the big boys?

Yeah yeah grandpa. We get it, she used to be a top contender and all that. But she's gone now, don't you know where you are grandpa?

Doesn't matter how bad conq is. So long as he punishes heavies on block, he's 1000% cancer.

>log in
>knights actually won 1st
Wow I'm surprised. I guess these war banners really do help us rust buckets

I love how I can start a shield bash and a Gladiator can zone attack after the shield bash and still hit me out of the shield bash