/ggg/- Guilty Gear General

She's gonna die again Edition

Previous thread Beginner's Guide: docs.zoho.com/writer/published/3s2nhd0dcc35f4f504b4f91707d369ee87b9f

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/guilty_gear

Make lobbies, have fun. When making a lobby, please mention region, platform, and how long you plan on keeping it open. And don't play on wifi.

Other urls found in this thread:

evernote.com/shard/s733/sh/6e7a37a3-51b3-4712-a987-ee217a69b321/0a4c182bd304d854b4128b0cad4fe42a
challonge.
chechepon.tripod.com/test/padlight.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Eat your hamburgers Ram

REAL EU HOURS BABY

1st for FUCK AXL

EU PC lobby still open
x3nw

in my experience it's always like this:

>play
>win
>no one else waiting to play
>play
>win
>play
>win
>play
>lose
>suddenly six people waiting in line behind you
>sent to the back of the line
>mfw

every fucking time

KY KEESKAY

Boobeh

please if you join a lobby make sure to play even if you're shit , its disrespectful towards others and you are occupying a slot that could be given to someone else
i dont care about your anxiety this isnt fucking /fgg/ no one's going to laugh at you just play

>rooms actually filling up
PC /ggg/ must be nice.

nah, nowehre near but it's just a reminder

>Someone joins my room
>Turns out they're better than me
>"Nice. I'll be able to play a long set with this pers-"
>Two other people immediately join and both queue up by our cab
>Have to wait like 10 minutes after I lose to play the good player again
I should just make two-person rooms

Ok im confused can someone help me out? What frame can you punish leos backturn d on? And how much recovery is on it?

The regular EC PC room usually fills up most days, and even the later rooms for those who miss it are at least half full or more.

I thought the recovery was the 37 frames listed in the image you posted. So wouldn't you be able to punish it from frame 21 and 37 frames after that?

I tend to just run up and grab them, because most Leo players seem to spam the counter even if it "whiffs"

evernote.com/shard/s733/sh/6e7a37a3-51b3-4712-a987-ee217a69b321/0a4c182bd304d854b4128b0cad4fe42a

Scroll down to Kahn Schild.

Oh so since it has no startup or active frames those numbers in the bullets are talking about the recovery frames?
I started looking at these before but it seems like it was way over my head ill look again tho

I don't know about you but I'd let Sol fuck me, and I'm not even gay.

Lobby closed, GGs everyone

you just gotta punish it 1 frame before it goes out

Daily reminder that you shouldn't bully the caveman.

>Oh so since it has no startup or active frames those numbers in the bullets are talking about the recovery frames?
It was just a guess on my part.

Black panties, nice.

Anytime.

If you don't want to bother with reading all that shit then you can just throw him out of the parry

>272 exhentai favorites
>searching Yaoi only brings up 4 results, 3 of which are Bridget
I've nothing to hide, nothing to prove. That is a cute girl(boy)

GGs and sorry for acting retarded with the ques and the training, I just couldn't get my charge timings right and I thought it was El's turn to get smashed for a while.

More like she will become Justice again.

fuck that gorilla literal zzzzzzzz whenever i have to play whatever nerd wants his effortless win

Gonna drop a controversial opinion here:
Black Panties > White Panties
Blue and white stripped are a good second, but nothing beats black panties.

Don't worry, just take it easy, we're all having fun
Against Leo try doing f.S and 2S more, also do more Stingers and S Carcass Raids, or set more balls when far away and hit them with 5P, basically try and keep him out as long as possible because he has lots of trouble getting in

That's not controversial at all. The appeal of white pantsu is that no girl on her period would ever wear them, thus ensuring you won't get a bloody dick. Black is the superior color in every way though.

That's controversial? I thought a lot of people preferred black panties over white.

Especially with a lace print with a floral pattern.

I have a friend who I've gotten in a debate with over white vs black panties for literally almost two hours. I might have spent a bit too much time on the topic with him.

You friend is in denial over his cravings for cock.

Yeah, you should have dropped it after 30 minutes, if people aren't willing to listen after that point then they never will.

He's an alright guy and I consider myself fortunate to have someone in my life to talk about degenerate things with. Still though, the dumbass fell for the "white panties = pure" meme pretty damn hard.

I hate when i'm just trying to play versus one guy and people create a line at my cabinet
i'm just trying to constantly play not lose and have to wait 10 minutes to play again

Do you guys have any tips on improving based on mistakes i make in a match?

Watch your replays and analyze them. Think about what mistakes you made and what you could've done differently.

Ye, I had fun too. I actually burst out laughing when you baited my burst the second time.
I figured I should have tried to keep my distance more but when you miss the timings with the balls, Stinger Aim and Carcass Raid it's going to end like that.

>page 9

EU hours my friend

You're in a corner and you see this fat fuck dabbing on you, what do you do?

Blitz

EC PC is pretty lively, you get northeast and Chicago/midwest (sadly most south and midwest connections are shit). A lot of strong players though.

By the way if anyone is interested, the GG discord is having a Beginner's Tourney this friday at 9pm EST, it's NA only and also will only be open to beginners, but if anyone here is interested, here's the link
challonge.
com/tournaments/signup/VxZla2ANJL

I wish I never tagged myself because I hate the notifications and spams they use the tag for regions

You could just turn off notifications for that server

You can remove them you know?

That's a juicy Jack-O

Have a juicy Dizzy

>Ky gets to hit this everyday
Not fair

Don't sleep on me /ggg/

Shut up Bedman you're dead

sorry user
give me a reason to play bedman because he seems like he could be fun but im not sure

which one would Johnny marry, fuck, or kill?

Unique aerial movements, smug boy, hipster cred

Doesn't work, they still come through with whatever muting/turning off notifications I did.

I have but then whenever I tried talking people would tell me to tag myself and got sick of that. I hate discord in general but it's just barely useful enough for GG because wikis are all but kill

Marry middle, fuck right, recruit left.

Johnny doesn't kill little girls

rude
His specials have pretty simple motions along with his basic combos being easy to do. His 8 way airdash may take some time to get used to though

>Fuck snail instead of bat.

Disgusting.

>not wanting slimy snail juices on your dick
Faggot

brb, looking up Hairu's art

isn't he difficult to play though? or is it more that he's just weird compared to the others but not necessarily hard

The only difficult thing is the air movement and it's not really that hard, just different.

I checked /fgg/ just for the heck of it and what the fuck is going on over there
I don't know if it's always been this bad or if I was just numb to the shitposting

Everyone's shitposting about Menat holy shit

He lost his stable combos in Rev2 so you have to know your set play in and out and it takes a lot more combos to kill your opponent. He's not that satisfying to play. While some character might kill you in 5 combos Bedman would take twice that amount of combos to kill. They ruined a good character design in Rev 1, they watered him down, took away some of his core options and made him weaker. So for that reason I don't recommend playing Bedman.

I like working on my stick motions even when I'm not playing GG. Is there a way to drag that little box that shows your stick movements outside the game screen or maybe a similar program that has the same function that I could put on top of other programs?

I'm quiting blazblue so I could be a full time guilty gear player. gonna play Elphelt maybe.

Good.

Is the new update that bad?

Join a lobby tonight

I never wondered how much amphetamine intake I could handle before starting vomiting uncontrollably.
I'm pretty sure my body is so poisoned by this point that my brain activated the vomit machine just to make it a bit cleaner. But to no avail. So I have to sit around the bathroom, drink cold water from the tap and vomiting it back out. Life is beautiful.

I also have a question for Jam players - do you try catching the enemy with counterattack puffball a often as possible, or is not worth the risk.
That soul crushing feeling of showing a rasengan up someone's hopes and dreams is why I started playing Jam.

>tfw can't link 6K -> crouching K as Ky in training mode
Someone help

Dennis?

Dammit what did I tell you user, you gotta be careful with that stuff.

Nope, I'm Nick.

It was all fine and great until suddenly it wasn't. I'm sure not sleeping last night had something to do with that. Plus I dunked all of my friends on Tekken 5 even while being at the apex of this speed induced suffering
One day I'll make them all install GG, even a pirated version will do fine for local co-op.

Nah, I go for counter 6H into S puffball, H puffball. Goes nearly corner to corner if timed right.

chechepon.tripod.com/test/padlight.html

look up tuts on how to use it

Ok, thanks. That command dash is a really important tool that I keep forgetting about. Oh, and also I find it awkward to do the command dash into S because of the open free for all cancel that results in me stopping dead in my tracks while my opponent laughs. About as bad as getting the cards when trying to mash shoryuken.

Also, please, elaborate on command dash and various possibilities built into it. What about that P continuation, is it useful at all?

I think P can be used to go through some projectiles. K can be cancelled into your kick specials. The dustloop wiki might have more info on the uses of the command dash and its follow ups. Be careful though, good players will punish it with lows or throws.

>Quit MMOs because they take too much time away from my studies
>Decide to get into fighting games because "I won't feel obligated to play them because of weekly lockouts and grinding and shit"
Hahaha.
I'm studying even less now

That's not even that good for Ky. You should be doing gatling into 6k > Split Ciel > microdash > 2d > CSE/SC/Stun Dipper in the corner.

It's still good for catching them pressing buttons. 6K is +4 on block and it links into 2K so if they hit a button they are fucked. It's used as a frame trap.

Soon you will just stop studying at all

I'll try this out, user, thanks.

I'll start trying to do that. I just want to finish all the advanced combos in the combo section.

I should have never played video games.

git gud nigga

I fell so many times asleep on my couch while training that I may call myself Couchman. It happened with all the fighting games I tried including GG.

I signed up. God I'm already nervous.

Ah come on, what's the worst that could happen? Looking like a retard that doesn't know what he's doing in front of people?

>Friday at 9
>tfw have ttrpg shit going on then

having multiple hobbies was a mistake

>signed up
>know that this is the best of what could happen

As a frame trap yeah 2k after 6k is fine, but
if you're close enough for c.s though I recommend going for that. If you're really quick 6k microdash c.s pressure is strong and cranks up risc really fast. If they're too far away to mash a 6 frame or faster move use 5h.

REV 2 is having a mild sale for PS plus subscribers. I'm an autistic /g/ tard and I've been considering getting it for PlayStation version even though I had already have it for PC. Its very inconvenient to boot into Windows to play Guilty Gear in the one or three rooms that are actually populated. Is it true it's far more active on consoles?

the online is worse on console and there's 4 frame delay

I only play in the player rooms, so I can't say anything about the population of the world lobbies.