>be black
>genuinely like Toyota
>DD a Toyota truck right now
>want to buy a Lexus LS400
>realize I will look stereotypical 90s gangsta nigga wu tang killa bees
>my current job depends largely on muh image
>genuinely love the LS400 looks

How much you got to spend bruh

enough to get me a decent shape LS400 and by know I know most of its "quirks". I can wrench and my dad's la mechanic so maintenance isn't a problem.

why is the Chariot of the Gods largely associated with hood rats?

>be black
No one cares you cotton picker
>realize I will look stereotypical 90s gangsta nigga wu tang killa bees
The wu tang clan were the shit man.
>my current job depends largely on muh image
>genuinely love the LS400 looks
Then buy it. It's a 90's luxury sedan. It won't look out of place and image only means being pressentable.

>looking to buy good condition LS400/430
>175k+ miles
>ripped up interior
>clear coat fading
>$6500, not one cent lower I know what the fuck I got
>EVERY SINGLE LS LISTING IS LIKE THIS
jesus christ, guess i'm going domestic for a v8 sedan

>Why is the chariot of the gods largely associated with hood rats
Their value sinks as the mileage goes up like most luxury cars, also it's big for hauling food stamp users and it has a V8 so it's not a "pussy" car

To add:
>eets a Lexus mayne
>shit don't require no maintenance like a Benz
I have literally seen them in barely working condition because of that last one, hood rats don't ever do maintenance

>nigger
>job
stopped reading right there

Basically this. If your jivewagon really matters to your compkneey, just make sure it has good paint n shiet.

Get off my fucking board you nog

Just dont dress like your average porch monkey and act like a human being. You'll be fine

Why not get a V8 truck with maga sticker and pretend to be a white dicklet?

Hahaha your so funny bro like black dudes can't have jobs Hahaha nigger Hahaha haha like nigger Hahaha I said it again nigger nigger nigger hahahahhahaahahahhahahahahah

>Namefag
Stopped reading right there

>Veeky Forums - /pol/ on wheels
I hate this place

>drive a Lincoln with limo tint
>feel like a gangster

where have you been? nu-/pol/ has turned this entire website into alt-right tumblr

>muh /pol/ Boogeyman
Nigger has been used on this site for 11 fucking years you goddamned newfags

I am new to Veeky Forums. What happened to keep /pol/ on /pol/?
A friend of mine has a lowered 206 with tinted windows and leaking exhaust. Pretty gangster stuff in early 2000s EU

Go be brown somewhere else you welfare queen

On /b/.
Before you people came here all the hobby boards were nice(r) communities

Better than a typical suburban black dude driving a Dodge Charger/Nissan Altima with 20+ in aftermarket wheels. Idk why tf this is so popular amongst blaks

there's a difference between the old usage of the word "nigger" (ie who cares, nigger, faggot, whatever) and about HURRR MUH NIGGER NO JEWBS BBC HURRR bullshit

the problem of /nu-pol/ is that they started to believe their own memes

did you read that on /r/outoftheloop or knowyourmemes?

Well to be fair, the unemployment rate is double that of humans.

nope, I've been here since /pol/ was RON PAUL /B/

at least back then they were kinda fun to shitpost with....not the 14 yr edgelords who spend their days defending Daddy Drumpf and calling everything that isn't Trump flattery "cuck" and "shill"

>t. shill

Hahaha Hahaha I'm white hahahaha

>be me
>white european
>only go on cuckchan to insult basketball americans

Spend the extra cash and import a Celsior, that way it's Exotic to normies but still the car you want. But no in all seriousness, just make sure it looks nice, isn't clapped out, and present yourself respectably and you'll be fine.

>What happened to keep /pol/ on /pol/?
Flew out the windows ages ago sadly.

Get a ls400 and dont pimp it out.

If you dress well it shouldnt be a problem

who cares just get an LS400 but keep it looking classy and stock.
just dont slam it with monster stickers and chrome and subwoofers everywhere and it is a classy car.
Im sure you wouldn't ruin a car because as your job depends on image you propably have good taste

>anything I don't like is "shilling"

I think he was being ironic

Then buy it you insecure double nigger .
Don't rice it, dress like a normal person and everything will be fine.

If you don't dress like a gangster and keep the car stock, I don't know why it would hurt your image, just go for it.

I really want a LS400 too, but Im just a poor whitey Yuropoor, I think it also has to do something with Southern 90's rap like Master P lol

>stereotypical 90s gangsta nigga wu tang killa bees

fucking kek

>obsessed with pleasing white people to the point where it prevents him from getting the car he likes
retard

>not recognizing that in some industries good appearance = better opportunities and career prospects

t. "fucking niggers are all on welfare, now pls gibs me neetbux and a bus pass pls"

>t. nigger

kek

>drive an 80s town car
>pull up to gf's house to drop off chocolates
>she takes a while to come out
>"sorry I thought you were one of those gangbangers that hangs around here"
I'm not black either, just kind of foreign. She keeps telling me she loves how the car rides and looks and then she pulls this shit, wat

Also just buy it if you can afford it and really want it. I don't like the Lexus interiors too much myself, if you're concerned about image you can get a sub-100k BMW of the same vintage and you can be "le tasteful black man" like pic related

If he could keep up on maintenance I'd tell him to get an E34/39 5 series

an m50/m54 (525 e34/530 e39) equipped bmw will last a long time with reasonable upkeep
an ls400 is not going to be cheaper considering the extra fuel consumption and age,just because the engine is bullet proof doesn't mean everything else is

Get a manual sc300 m'nigga

Although you are black, you don't sound like too much of a nigger. Why can't you get a car that will be okay for work and then get an LS400 for when you're not at work?

what kind of truck, OP?

>black
>job

everything this guy says, as long as its in good shape, clean, and has normal looking wheels youre fine

>your post gets a lot of replies
yeah, usually in the form of "cuck", "shill", "gtfo" and "Soros shill"

>/pol/tards still pretending any meaningful discussion happens in their cesspit

At least you're not Hispanic, OP. We have stereotypes about us for just about any car manufacturer you can think of, depending on what area you're in

Yes, but they all brought a lot of quirks and features.

Please give examples. I want to kek.

Im sure the people who work in OPs industry who are at the point where they can afford $100k+ cars dont know or even care about the stereotype. People souping up old luxury cars only happens in the ghetto

OP just get the car

Honda, VW, Acura, Toyota, and Nissan have a reputation for being "those cars" that hispanics drive

So long as you don't put huge fucking wheels on it then no ones really going to give you shit

same deal with the gs. I ended up getting one with 180k with good seats but later I realized the tranny was about to blow up

Vans are all for People that work the fields, ratty BMWs are for those poor people that try to look rich, old Escalades are for welfare fags, Nissan Tsuru and old Volkswagen type 1 (volchos) are for real Mexicans, the rich Mexicans drive high end trucks because they are from the rancho.

t.spic living in California

I was in a similar predicament.
>be white and mexican
>first generation out of poverty on both sides.
>land job doing HR/sales stuff so need that image.
>my white trash side is all mechanics
>my spic side is all mechanics
>heavy into old cars want a chevelle or a malibu
>also need a bed for pulling engines and parts for weekend warrior mechanic shit
>a 74 el camino pops up in my price range.

>mexican family calls it white trash
>white family calls it spic garbage
>coworkers and friends all laugh and say they expected this from me because of my background.

I miss my elky.

cant even go on /cgl/ without /pol/ shitters fagging it up.

You just named four of the biggest automotive companies, one of which is the biggest car company in the world. No fucking shit Hispanics will drive them. Everybody does.

cry about it

why the fuck do people care about image so much? fuck them. I work in purchasing and contracts, literally as cookie cutter business shit as you can get. I drive to work in either a stripped out loud 80s corolla. the best feeling is parking next to all the brand new crossovers and getting out dressed in full business attire.

>dat shitty cheese grater hood