>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gran coupe
what the fuck does this even mean?

///Meh

WOW SO IMPRESSED LOOKS LIKE THE LAST DOZEN OTHER BMW MODELS

Daily reminder of the superior vehicle.

the rear actually reminds me a lot of the new supra / ft-1 concept

that's a 2 door though.

I'd have sex with it

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sponsorship?

Looks retarded honestly. These car designs are getting dumber and dumber as they go on. How many sharp edges and angry features do you fucking need? I loved the factory halo-eye look that BMW had going and now they got rid of that for this dog shit. Fuck that entire pussy company. This is why I only buy Volkswagen.

no one cares

>This is why I only buy Volkswagen.
Because you’re boring and poor?

>This is why I only buy Volkswagen.
Hahahahaha

>anime reaction

No, because I am not a beta that surrenders myself to run-of-the-mill nuthugging companies. Volkswagen tried to defraud the US government. They also make the GTI. This is the best company on the planet as far as I am concerned.

No

they're the best because they only build fwd shitboxes?

the front looks alright i guess
the rear is a fucking mess

>Enormous edgy cheek grills
>Oversized nostril grills because "brand image"
>Imbalanced rim:tire ratio because modern buyers would rather look like a donk than have a smoother ride
>Angry halo LED headlights like every other edgy modern """sporty""" car
>random second fin in the cheek grill for more edginess and "visual impact"
>The car looks literally revolted with something in front of it
>Rear is a cluster fuck of random dimples and angles to make it look more complex and confusing
BMW fucked up. Compare just the front facade to
and it already looks like hot garbage

>Gran Coupe
And dropped! They didn't even wait for the car to launch before pulling this shit this time.

here even the concept already looks like a ghastly pile of shit. whichever committee thought this looks good should be fired immediately.

>its another performance "coupe" with more than 2 doors
>not a straight 6

i'm sure in person it'll be wide, but that picture makes me think it's a very narrow car

Because it's tall I guess. They probably just took their new fuckhuge SUV monstrosity and lowered it a bit.

It's a nicer marketing term than saying it's a 4 door sedan with the rear door handles cleverly hidden from view

850CSi aesthetically speaking, has the perfect front.

Idk how i feel about it having masculine front and feminine rear. Or is it just me?

oh look it's another indistinguishable arab special

Why not buy a domestic? They don't need to defraud the government as they can just tell it to fuck off.

>pigfat and most likely autotragic only

>8 series
>straight 6
wat

Why do all BMWs look like the automotive equivalent of a brief case?

quality

I... actually really like it. I don't know why I like it considerably more than their other recent models. It seems a lot more agressive

congratulations, you have the taste of the average rich spoiled retard

what is there to like at all about the overcomplicated lines of the front and rear, it's like static, it shits up the design

Its not wide you fucking racist it is T H I C C