About to put down a £6k deposit on a Stinger GTS

About to put down a £6k deposit on a Stinger GTS

Give me a reason not to Veeky Forums

>kia

enjoy your korean build quality retard

>kia

It’s going to depreciate so fast youre head will spin!

Badgewhore all you like, what other manufacturer gives a 7 year warranty as standard?

Enjoy your cuckbox falling to bits after 3 years, I have smooth sailing for at least 7.

Kia regularly top reliability charts so fuck off

>kia

Imagine being this retarded you think repeating a brand name makes you smart. Let's be real, you all ride the bus and hang Lamborghini pictures in your room you fucking autistic 12 year olds.

>buying/leasing new
>ever
its your money to waste dude have fun jewing yourself

i just dont like Kia
never have. never will

so you're getting it only for the 7 year old warranty?
seems ok if you plan on driving the same piece of shit for 7 years.
the interior will have fallen apart after 3 years though.

>needing a warranty
>Implying they won't try to weasel out of every little problem
Kys

>7 year old
oops lol

Better not be the 4 cylinder model, turbo schmurbo, it's still a 4 cylinder running off of pump gas that's either 89 or 91 octane usa rating

>edgelord reporting in

all new mercedes models have this as well

Because the Genesis G70 is coming out this Spring

Thought that was an Aston badge for a moment there, almost threw up

the G80 sport is already on sale...and cheaper

>rev to 4k
>engine explodes
B...b..ut at least I have a 7 year warranty!!!

Because wait a year and by a pre owned for half price after depreciation

But muh brand new 7 year warranty

It's an Asian car, you'd have to have cognitive issues to get excited over some soulless nipbox.

Buick Regal GS looks better and is comfier to drive. You sound like a eurofag so your version of the car would be the Opel Insignia (I believe GSi) or the vauxhel equivalent (don't remember what it was) if you're a britcuck

What the term for this kinda car? Sub sports car? Sporty sedan? Zippy econobox?

You can get a G80 Sport for $33k?

shitbox with muh 7 year warranty.

>mfw people think a long warranty means the car is more reliable

>kia

Because manufacturers would have to make reliable cars if they plan on advertising s long ass warranty, unless they're fine with bleeding money

Commodore is far better

Isn't the Aussie car industry dead?

It’s worse than a nipbox, it’s a fucking gookbox

Mazdas are nice

Yes, the car golden age in Australia is over and it's never coming back.

£40,000 for a fucking Kia

I can't believe chevy imported these for 4 years and fucked up the front end to make it look like a malibu

I feel like Americans would have preferred the HSV, seeing as they seem to like their performance cars to look flashy. Doubt they'd want to pay the price though.

Asian cars are what you buy for 2-5k as a poor college student who needs something as soon as possible. You don't buy them new. I literally cannot wrap my head around how someone can be so underdeveloped that they're giddy with excitement over an Asian car. Let alone a Kia, what the fuck. 40k for a south korean samsung-mobile. Good lord.

I would much prefer THAT front end than the front end they put on it.

>""""Performance"""" car
>Slower than a fucking Focus
>Worse build quality than a Focus

k e k

That particular HSV also puts out 510HP at the wheels.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

G80 is heavier than the Stinger, g70 is lighter

You won first decent car in thread

If you can get a G80 Sport for that cheap, I would be interested

Get the new Regal GS instead.

Fucking hell.

this.

But muh HP and muh RWD

>hey what about this ki-

do whatever you want but if you're not stone-cold retarded you'd be able to maintain a much nicer used car for FAR less than the cost of depreciation. unless you're swimming in disposable income, new cars over 40k are for the wealthy and/or uninformed.

People don't buy new cars over $40k, they lease them

I’d buy one in a heart beat if they offered it in manual, I wish it were i6 but twinturbo v6 is okay

>seeking validation from strangers on the Internet
buy what you want faggot stop cluttering the board

and yet OP puts a 6k deposit down on one.

GS and stinger have similar HQ I think

*HP

>implying you can't put down a deposit on a leased car

it's a good car

It's a samsung-mobile for cultureless video game nerds.