Auto Sticker General #339

Delivering Tofu on Akina edition

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment

Other urls found in this thread:

originalzoku.me/products
originalzoku.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for FUCK the American postal service

100%, I have lost 3 orders this month and none of them have been returned.

A million niggas have hoonigan stickers at my university my dudes

chad peek

>Gets banned
>Still uses his own pic for the OP
>Doesn't even post a pic with cars

Hoon plz

Asking again, best way to remove slaps?

Heat gun and a razor blade with acetone on glass, Goo gone and a new waxing on paint.

park car in hoons neighbourhood

the monkeys and fecal matter will take care of the rest

I STILL NEED IT!!! Any idea when this glorious slap will be in stock again?

Snapped a valve cover stud.
Should work but i'm just gonna go to a dealer and find an OEM part. They break all the time, apparently.

Look at that disgusting hand stained by many years of poo.

If you're missing the proper washers and rubber spacers, and you're a gorilla, yeah, they do.

I'm tired of being patient for please be patient.

Cut your fucking nails you piece of shit pajeet.

Doesn't this neet need money to pay for his hrt? Where is my damn sticker

Yup I'm dumb as fuck.

Might be a nigger

This is awful font, what the fuck

who sells "fwd can drift"

Leave this place and never return.

well that's rude.

(You)

The Pastebin has been updated. If any more changes need to be made, let me know.

Notori should be blacklisted for scamming, other than that it is a good edit.

i got my stuff from him in two weeks but he quit so theres no point

Just because you got your stuff doesn't mean the other people did. It should be noted that he is a scammer at the very least.

my order from Zetaraes seems to have been lost as well
they also lost my title the fucking cunts.

*sees vendor list*

h-hey that's me!

also any feedback on this would be appreciated im rather high

Is shitbox.me removed? I haven't received orders from him all the way back from October.

Marked as ded.

What's your order number?

I kinda like it.
Maybe throw some skid marks across it.

The problem is that he quit after several months of sitting on peoples' money without any intention of actually shipping what they ordered. So while it's nice that he's in the 'dead' list, the real issue is with the orders that still have not been completed despite payment having been taken.

idk if yall were looking for vidya slaps but i have a few left of this one from a game that nobody cared about.

make a non lewd holo pls

T. Hoon

this is a nice picture

ok just for you, tell me exactly what you want and it's in my next drop... screencap this.

Request a chargeback on your card then.

That's what I mean. Why can't something like that be on the pastebin? Just a warning about how if you have an existing order that you've had for a while and it's still not there, chargeback because Notori is RIP. That's all.

yaint no hotshot brother, a lot of people take requests.

Dead-ass thought it said "wanking" first time through.

Nah. Orders are still going out. That one user just got his. So if you're really desperate about it then chargeback, but I'm going to keep waiting, $12 to me isn't anything to cry about and I'll get a nice slap that probably won't be in stock for a while.

patrician taste. someone please listen to this man and make it happen.

Is it normal to wait almost a month for $20 worth of silly stickers?

also this

Original Zoku did few threads ago.

it's not uncommon to see requests, but a blank check is. That's fine then, I'll stick to my waifu-bait and sad girls instead of giving user the non-lewd holo that he specifically wanted.

When did you get your stuff from him? Last year, before he went RIP, or are you referring to one of the 'final' orders?

Asking because implies it's the latter and I'd rather be clear.

Ordered from WS last June(ish), sticky showed up after Anime Expo. Longer than expected but it did show up so yeah.

fuck i missed out. whats his shop? any of those still in stock?

>blacking listing a defunct vendor
>purpose of black list is to prevent people from ordering from bad vendors
>Can no longer order from Notori for obvious reasons
>black list pls

link? love the spirited and cool vibrations

Everything is listed as preorder still but according to his instagram the early preorders have been shipped already.
originalzoku.me/products

I'm not so I'm less blacklist more warning people who are still holding out hope for whatever reason.

something smug would be good, idk if you'd wanna make a slap with a holo-esque saying on it or something thats just a regular diecut but ill be happy with anything

either of these are top tier desu

Thanks
He publicly quit like a month after I got my orders

idk if requests need anything more than this esp since i just browsed google/the holo /c/ thread real quick for these

has Zoku said when the Chad slaps are shipping out?

Hey impure, if I preordered the

Hey impure if i preordered these 2 slaps, then ordered another one a few days later would it be able to ship out in the same package?

yes. I'll combine anything from the same run that is ordered to the same name and address.
oh holo the character? I thought you wanted holo laminate, I can definitely do a Holo Holo for you.

>not in /our guys/
>not in other vendors
>not even on the blacklist

nice

Don't worry babe, I love you

just a regular Holo the character is ok lol
although a holo Holo could make for a funny or just good play on words. whatever you feel artistic for fampai ima buy it

xoxo

>updates the pastebin
>doesn't add Notori to blacklist
The one thing you were asked to do, you didn't do, what an insufferable faggoty place this is.

It exists and everything is still in stock! originalzoku.me/

I placed the order with Aimless for everything that's still on preorder and they should be here later this week, all the orders get shipped out the next business day from when I get them in.

I shipped out any orders of Original first so that people weren't waiting for their shit because I personally hate it when shit takes ages to ship (I'm impatient) and there's not really an excuse for it when I live like 2 blocks from the post office and it's on my way to the grocery.

Sorry for not posting all day, I've been sick as fuck and sleeping.

WHLI-764285

Still waiting for someone to design a Billy Herrington slap.

>a game that nobody cared about.
Fuck you those were the two best games ever made.
EVER

I have that as shipped next day. So it should've arrived. Shoot me an email please, I'll send you another.

As a heads up with preorders I can be slow but ultimately if you're not sure what's up or getting anxious just email me or message me on IG/Discord. I'm more than glad to check orders for people.
June was a fuckfest. I had to ship around 175 orders with 8 or 9 people staying at my house.

tig bitty goth girls when?

When I get my mascot

i have a big tiddy demon girl i only used on one set of slaps and never sold well
and bd has a lil tiddy demon girl

goth is lame

>goth is lame
wrong
>i have a big tiddy demon girl
what was it? :o
>bd has a lil tiddy demon girl
>lil

>lil tiddy demon girl
>girl
>>>>>>>>>>girl

Cowfuckers get out reee

A tiggo biddy girl getting rammed with glasses on.

pedos get out

what's your email, again? I can't be bothered to look through the archives.

pic related

That sounds about right. I ended up leaving my car at my friend's house for AX anyway so it was coo'. Thanks!

[email protected]

I have this on my Honda Insight. Brought it back with me after 6 years in Japan.

OFFICIALLY IFUNNY TIER

HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER

Lolibro, will there be more Bakuon stickers?

Better version

>incognito mode
A meme so underground even the NSA can't know about it.

improve your handwriting nigger ffs. Good slaps though. I agree with the other guy about throwing some skid marks across it. Maybe make the background a streaked up road or something.

You'll always be /myguy/ senpai

absolutely based. ill def be placing an order this week cuz i need some chad in my life rn

Thanks! I'll post here when I get the order in.

I feel that feel.

Hey m8, did order #JEYV-683120 get shipped out yet?

Yep. I shipped your non-preorder part out last Wednesday. If you look at the 'first orders' post on my IG or if you saw it a few threads ago, the envelope with no stamp is yours because I had to buy international stamps at the post office. USPS says it should take around 7 days to arrive. 21 max so expect it sometime this week if I had to guess! Definitely let me know when you get it, I'd like to have an idea of how long shipping internationally takes.

Radical, thanks my dude

No problem, thanks for your support!

hey BDSM i got your stickers recently just wanted to say cheers

Sticker means over 70years old.
desu

Threadly reminder Notori is a scamlet