NEW DOUG VIDEO

youtube.com/watch?v=sa8kHgmZIiQ

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=sa8kHgmZIiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sa8kHgmZIiQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

watching the video now. i have to agree that he's just comparing the metro to other minivans for those sweet, sweet views. it costs more because it's a bespoke chassis that sells in fewer numbers, and it's obvious that it's not catered towards car illiterate moms and dads everywhere, moreso towards airports and hotels who need to transport a lot of people and luggage. but whatever, he's the 'car guy'

It's like he completely forgot the Ford Transit even existed.

remember, if he doesn't post divisive and controversial or interesting opinions, then he doesn't get views. no views = no money

>well, sweetie

he's literally among us

base doggyboi

That’s a pathetic amount of luggage space for 6 people. No airport shuttle service in their right mind would want one.

Terrible comparison. Unless you mean the transit connect, in which case, still a bad comparison, but not as bad as comparing it to a full sized transit.

Doug is right. It’s a minivan, and to try and explain away otherwise is just retarded. It’s like trying to say an E series isn’t a van because it’s used as an airport shuttle.

of course it's the shuttle version. here is the ACTUAL consumer V-class that is geared towards moms and dads in Europe. we get the commercial variant that (like i said) is for hotels and airports

That doesn’t make it not a minivan.

>Sweetie poster
Wtf I love jewboy now

dougie confirmed DRUMPFLET INCEL

he's even mocking le soylent grin xD

it might be a minivan, it's also a very dumb, inflammatory comparison. you're comparing a car that isn't listed on mercedes consumer website, you have to go to their commercial webpage where the pictures are surrounded by images of large warehouses instead of smiling WASP families

>moms and dads in Europe
moms and dads in Europe haul their kids in SUVs like every other american.

hooktube.com/watch?v=sa8kHgmZIiQ

Link so you can watch without giving him a (You)

Its to bad that he is a white supremacist. I might watch his videos.

but I want to support a fellow 4channer???

It’s not dumb at all to call it a minivan. It would be dumb to claim anything otherwise. I used to drive a transit connect for a job a couple of years ago. I still called it a minivan despite having only front seats and panels instead of windows. As it was a very small
Van.

It’s also a much better value than the Mercedes, if a bit on the small side.

mmmm delicious

It's curious that you are a nobody in China if you don't have a Buick minivan instead of a s class or whatever. They don't even want Merc minivans.

OP you're going to Metris Jail

I wish we got the Buick GL8 over here.

The Transit Connect is literally a minivan though.

Trying to sell things to the consumer market in America was a mistake

it's not even on the consumer market, it's a strictly commercial vehicle that's sold under a commercial VIN. he should be comparing this to the Ram Van or the E series, but that wouldn't get him those views

Yes and so is the Mercedes. It doesn’t matter what job you have them do, or what the website for the van looks like, they’re still minivans.

From his usual perspective it's easy to understand him.
This car is the typical utilitarian European van and I have NO IDEA why they sell this in America.
He also always seems like a horribly coddled brat

Ford doesn’t make the E series anymore you fucking idiot. Compare it to the Transit connect.

>He also always seems like a horribly coddled brat

Which is actually true.
The V-Class or "Metris" in burgerlanguage has always been shit though.

He's done 20 fucking years in Metris Jail.

such a sad story

oh so mad. then lets compare it to the transit XLT passenger van. a 10 seater with less cargo room, and at $41k you still don't get any sort of electronic aids like lane keeping or frontal crash prevention etc. so it's still a worse value and only has two more seats

The transit isn’t a minivan though.

Compare it to the transit connect. Still a bad comparison, but not as retarded as he one you just made.

oh please. similar price, similar seating, similar packages, similar everything.

Why did Roadkill stop posting new month old videos to YouTube. They said they wouldn't make us pay for mtod.

>perfectly acceptable 0-60 time
>1 out of 10
What's next, the Tesla Roadster will get a 7 out of 10? What could possibly get a 10 with his rating system?

Rimac Concept

The 3rd row seats are removable, if you're taking tourists with lots of luggage you take them out, but you can also take people in short flights who carry only a backpack or a small suitcase. When you call the shuttle company you have to specify how much luggage space you need. Also, these things are usually outfitted with roof racks and even trailers.

it's based around sports cars, so everything else is shit

2 or 3 cars already have 10s

for the weekend category, yes. but daily is the opposite

>youtube.com/watch?v=sa8kHgmZIiQ

>Be Doug Demuro
>Give Tesla a 7
>Give Dodge Demon a 7
>Give Porsche GT2 RS a 7

Is it front or rear wheel drive? Wikipedia says it's both

Then it's AWD.