It's over, Lexus won

it's over, Lexus won

lexusenthusiast.com/2018/03/06/introducing-the-lexus-ux-200-lexus-ux-250h/

That looks like horse shit. Maybe they should've focused more on quality, and attention to detail than making the interior look more soyboi boy racer than a focus st.

Woah, sperglord. Calm down.
There is absolutely no way in hell this Lexus interior will be of less quality than FERD anything, and you know it.

>cuckover

>cuckover
>doesnt post the car
>posts a concept interior shot
>lexusenthusiast.com

>lexus
>lack of quality

Woah, did you pass elementary school? Why don't you read the post again, nigger. I said it looks soy boi boi racer. No one is going to cross shop this with an M, or AMG model. It looks like it was designed with teenagers in mind. Someone MIGHT cross shop this with an Audi. MAYBE. A professional would not be caught dead in this nip piece of shit

>concept interior

It isn't you stupid retard

Look at that hard plastic on the gear selector. Really unacceptable for a $70,000+ car

Nice to see Lexus keeps improving their controls.

what the fuck is with the red seats? nobody wants that shit.

>load page
>it's a fucking SUV
>strong urge to punch OP in the face

>it's a fucking SUV
You couldn't tell from the interior you pleb?

MORE CROSSOVERS
FUCK YEAH
U
C
K

Y
E
A
H

Oh boy, yet another shitty crossover with no inspiration and tons of sharp angles for no reason. I love Lexus but they need to cut it out with the army of crossovers and terrible looking cars. Only good looking car they make is the LC.

It's gonna sell like hotcakes and allow Lexus to invest in the sportier cars everyone wants. The money from the F cars has to come from somewhere, you know.

>The money from the F cars has to come from somewhere, you know.
Jews?

I get it but it’s not like their sporty cars are even better than the competition. They have like 3 or maybe even 4 identical looking, terrible crossover monstrosities. I mean what’s the point? I know soccer moms love them but it just seems ridiculous. I want my old Lexus back, the one that trounced the Germans with a brand new luxury sedan that was better than the Germans for half the price

They spent the last two decades doing that, and while a select few respected it, others paid it no attention at all, or even hated it. Now Hyundai is swooping in with Genesis and literally following the Lexus 1989 playbook down to the letter. In 2018 Lexus can't afford to be the "boring but well made and half the price" brand anymore.

Of course nobody will be cross-shopping these with M3s.... You make no sense.

>implying "professionals" drive M3's

>It's gonna sell like hotcakes and allow Lexus to invest in the sportier cars everyone wants
ah you have a crystal ball that reads into the future do you

That is one of the ugliest interior that is currently on sale

>The world is ruled by parking spaces smaller than my flaccid cock
>Buying any SUV/Crossover/Truck

Buy a fucking sedan.

Most sedans sold in Northen Europe are bigger than most popular crossovers

Looks like cheap shit only a teenager would like

Japanese do not have a great taste to design a good looking cars anymore. Even the Chinese are doing better job when they are actually copying a decent looking cars.