Japanese news: imasnews765.com
Official upcoming events schedule: idolmaster.jp/schedule/index.php
Streaming music: shijou.moe/imas-radio
Material translations and discographies: pastebin.com/D34BvNuJ
Character birthdays: pastebin.com/pvwsEbjQ
Upcoming events and merchandise: pastebin.com/yu6rrC2t

New here? Check out the FAQ and Resource Links: pastebin.com/icRtaLvv

STARLIGHT STAGE:
>Event: 08/31 - 09/?? Live Groove "Illusionista" (Fumika, Mayu)
>Gacha: 08/28 - 08/31 (Anzu, Yui, Otoha)
Cards: starlight.kirara.ca
Tracker: twitter.com/deresuteborder0
Database/Resources: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1piHtf1IziDOKwRZQ3fPBXrFOd0tItW7pf2Kjqf_jkM8

THEATER DAYS:
>Event: 08/23 - 08/30 MillionLive Collection (Minako, Makoto, Reika)
>Gacha: 08/22 - 08/31 (Miya, Iori, Umi)
Cards: imas.gamedbs.jp/mlth
Tracker: twitter.com/imas_ml_td

LIVE ON ST@GE:
Game/APK: NEWS:
- CG Theater 952 TS: - CG 5thLIVE TO D@NCE TO remix CD MP3 rip: - SM High x Joker stationary box voice clips: - CG Theater 955 raw: - Makoto's birthday: - CG bags and badges: - ML/TD live event and stream at TGS 2017 (Sep 21st-24th): - Riina/Takumi fancomic TS: >Archive of : archive.is/jgLA0
- LoS preregs closed.
- LoS LAUNCHING SOON: - LoS APK: - LoS technical details: - LoS title calls: - Makoto birthday fancomic TS: - iM@S New Year's cards: UPCOMING:
Aug 30th: SideM Cybernetics Wars drama CD, CINDERELLA GIRLS 4thLIVE TriCastle Story BDs
Sep 3rd: SideM Pacific League Baseball event
Sep 3rd, 9:30PM JST: SideM stream: nico.ms/lv305390217

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tq2WfFL9B-E
765allstars.tumblr.com/post/164503724672/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do Kaede's parents hate her like Sanae and Nana's parents?

Birthday prpr for Tomoka.

Yuzu/P fancomic TS: ML upcoming (Aug 30th):

who?

yo momma

I miss Kotori.

Kotori has moved on to please old men for company and warmth.

Me too

>early thread
>can't even update the OP right
>shitty who that will get literally 5 mentions in 750 posts
Good job you brain dead trogdolyte.

He's still mad at the ShizuShiho thread

Is she still getting that manga?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tq2WfFL9B-E

She really fucking meant it. Goddamn.

You can actually tell that Rina Satou still hasn't fully acclimated to doing Chihiro yet in this skit. She sounds way peppier and a bit more shrill than her usual take on Chihiro nowadays.

BELIEVE IN CHIE.

Nip Twitter's having a field day.

>5:17
That's a fucking supervillain laugh right there. Holy shit. How come we never hear Chihiro do any of that anymore.

I forget how old this is. She's been portrayed with that "cold, calculating, watching everything" nature from the start, huh.

She's canonically the Devil.

Going to Chile with Chie.

Stop giving Chihiro attention, you know she won't give you anything worthwhile this anniversary.

25 years old cute devil right here

I have hope.

It's canonically one of the in-universe legends surrounding her. Kind of like how "Anybody who wrongs Clarice gets struck down by divine punishment", "Yoshino is a minor shinto deity" or "Mika is actually a pure non-slut."

Whether you believe it is up to you though.

She'll give us 2500 free jewels, Nina and Nono's limited SSRs and double drop rates like the angel she is!

It seems to be a lot more solid than any of those, though, at least not counting the last one which is completely true, you rude person.

Chihiro is a good and useful OL, stop your lies

>in-universe legends
What, that stamina drinks are people?

Those fodderized idols from lessons gotta go somewhere.

So what does this meme mean? Also why is Teru the cover boy if Uzuki and Mirai don't get to be the cover girls of their games?

Idea for a feature for future Imas games. Hand shaking event! You can shake hands with your favorite idols. Different idols have a certain feel when you shake their hands.

Do you think she's satisfied with her no boyfriend, probably virgin, life?

She literally gets off to being needed and helping out other people. She'll be fine.

I'll put my penis into their hand!

Uzuki and Mirai got to be the cover girls of their original games. Teru didn't get to be the covery boy of his original game. Touma took that role.

But how do you hold their hands to shake?

>頭ポンポンってされると…疲れたはずなのにまた元気になっちゃうかもっ
Oh SSP, you and your crazy antics, choosing to headpat a sweaty, nubile and defenseless 17 year old and stuff. And after sexually harassing her, no less? What a nutjob

Like the new switch senran kagura game?

user why are you taking such an innocent gesture in a lewd way you lewd dirty minded person

You hold your phone and you can shake their hands like you can shake the device to get random Pinya song.

So when I play the game after jerking off it'll be like the idol indirectly touched my penis!

Oh come on he only patted her and that's perfectly fine does he actually pai-touch her in any card though?

Listening to the older stuff is kind of funny at times.

Just listen to Kirari's Mezase track. She sounds completely different from how Matsuzaki carrier Kirari nowadays.

because
>ひゃんっ…もーっ、ドコつついてるんですか、もうっ!
>も~、○○さんだから許してるって分かってます~?

Oh geez.

Easy way would have been a Wiimote. Maybe a sensor on your TV that recognizes your hand or a special glove just for the game that makes you feel the pressure of when you shake and touch idols.

I know very little about Tomoka and this year's birthday lines from CG surprised me a bit but, boy, guess she's one of the thirsty ones.

Most excellent.

Who do you think will be the first limited SSR in LoS?

They're having too much fun with this meme.

>those もうs will never be heard

Shame.

765allstars.tumblr.com/post/164503724672/

RINA I LOVE YOUR VOICE MY GAL

Well, okay then.

Probably not Saki.

It shouldn't be as funny as it is.

Clearly Producer is just trying to give her massage to ease up her tense muscles from lessons.

Stop taking it in the lewdest way possible you dirty minded fuck.

Hopefully someone cute.

I don't get what it's conveying though.

It's a Producer's job to check his idols' assets. That includes their breasts.

And their dicks.

It's just them doing silly things with the icon and card art.

The first ten Mezase Tracks makes it seem that the actresses are still fumbling around on how to voice their characters. They all sound rather different now from those CDs.

Well, except Miku. Who Takamori seems to have got down pat since day one.

Oh yes, maybe tonight.

FemP is a whore.

>Who Takamori
Wow rude

It's not conveying any deep meaning. Take it as it is.

Yes and?

Bow down to your queen.

I don't know how LoS will handle Producer but I doubt it'll be female. Touching dicks is a sign of friendship and camaraderie between bros though.

Mindbreaking Seiji by throwing as many pussies at him as possible.

Is that what your creepy uncle told you user?

I like seeing the nips having fun with this meme and title call gacha while praying for Ken to not fuck up the server again.

Frotting dicks is a sign of having a deep bond.

Indeed, it's not gay as long as balls don't touch.

Is there a tag for this yet?

I'd love to.

It's gotta be Aki's pussy though, she looks like she has strong vagina muscles.

Just like fanarts, no. Often times they just posted them without any words.

I don't think even the strongest CGs could manage Seiji if he starts panicking.

I believe Passions are the most open about their P-sexuality. It's either them or Cool 20+ ladies.

Okay then, it can be Kaori.

Is the producer for SS confirmed male?

I think LoS will keep it ambiguous. I kind if hope it's female in anime.

Chie can

>Is the producer for SS confirmed male?

I don't think half the CGs in their recruitment commus will accuse SS Producer as a sleazy bastard or call the cops on him on the grounds of him being a potential molester if he was a girl.

Yes. On top of this there are lines and commus. First one to come to mind is one from Aiko's limited SSR (the sauna one):
>[Producer]さんも、隣で楽しんでるかな。あとで感想聞こっと

SS P is male as he's referred to with the male pronoun 彼 in the few places that one is used for him.

Will the SideM game have butt touching?

Yes, also you can massage their prostates.

Kissin' those toes.

Deleting SS and TD right this instant!

There's 1koma where you can see Producer's arm too and he has the same build than TheaterP (for obvious reasons).

To earn ooze points?

>Mステ
well at least it's not as dumb as ミリシタ

kek this is my country

That's how it's called a very popular TV show too. The tag is gonna get chaotic.

Does that actually feel good?

Isn't that the show that featured Kemofre that one time?

It feels good if you're already aroused.

Kaoru calls him dad before correcting herself in her 1-koma, then there's stuff like people mistaking him for Miyuki's big brother, the way a few idols like Risa and Tokiko treat him being the kind of treatment they wouldn't give other girls, Yuriko imagining him and some colleague doing stuff and Atsumi having to ask him if his body has any soft spots.

Yeah, that's what I thought too. Initially they were going with エムステ which was easy to differentiate. But now the app is out and it's actually called Mステ. Are they not aware of the show somehow? I thought it was some very popular thing.