ITT cars Amerishits cant have

ITT cars Amerishits cant have

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wizUzXMX8pk
detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/general-motors/2017/11/15/fastest-corvette-ever-introduced/107717232/
autocar.co.uk/car-review/suzuki/swift/first-drives/suzuki-swift-sport-2018-review
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow I'm sure they're real sad they can't have a Peugeot 206

youtube.com/watch?v=wizUzXMX8pk

>"From an American perspective, one of the cars I thought growing up is the coolest thing in the world"

Just don't even give OP attention. A non-cancerous poster will make a "Tell me about stuff exclusive to your county" type thread instead of just AMERISHITS LOL that's honestly probably falseflagging, as it's somehow been decided this is another /int/ trashcan board.

>dont know what that is
>want one
why are shitboxes so comfy

>Not being American and having the money to buy what you want.

someones triggered

checked: check
kekked: check

Isn't that the guy that stalls every car he reviews

Wow so sad I can't have that tiny piece of French crap with an engine the size of a toaster
I'll definitely be crying next time I have to drive my V8 truck that I can't have some faggot hatchback coup

czech them digits of walmartshitter butthurt

t. coping dicklet cletus

Americlaps wish they had sedans as elegant as this french beauty

Dude, why even feed him a reply?

>tfw surrounded by cuck trucks instead of chad hatch

Reliant scimitar ss1
A fibreglass mx5 basically with either a ford engine or nissan turbo.

>stil slower than a twingo

we have access to the most chad hatch nameplate.

How can Amerifucks even compete with a car that literally has the face of a chad?

Are there even non luxury, European dealerships in USA? I mean anything that is not audi, bmw or mercedes

VW

;)

Ok, and do they sale normal cars like polo or golf, or phaeton and passats only(bigger cars)?

MERCI TWINGO

golf upwards

volovo

MERCI TWINGO

You can buy it, sure, but you still won't be able to drive it on public roads.

So it like europeans and the ZR1?

Twingo with pushGOD engine: I AM GROWING STRONGER

Volvo is luxury now

UP! GTi, 115BHP, 950kg, perfect little toy to wrag around bends.

This adorable little angry jellybean has 140hp and weighs in at only 20kg over the Up, although interior quality suffers quite a bit

What do you mean? ZR1s are sold in Europe.

does it cost around £14k? as if it does i want a swift sport.

detroitnews.com/story/business/autos/general-motors/2017/11/15/fastest-corvette-ever-introduced/107717232/
>So far does the ZR1 push the limits that it will be illegal in Europe because the giant, Eaton supercharger under the front hood — 2.9 inches taller than the Z06 unit — does not allow enough room under the skin for the continent’s strict pedestrian protection rules, which require padding under the hood to absorb the impact of a body.
lol yurop

Damn I hate nu-style rims that dealerships offers you.

14500 Bongbucks, according to this: autocar.co.uk/car-review/suzuki/swift/first-drives/suzuki-swift-sport-2018-review

>Not buying a Fiesta ST(200) for nearly new.
Why?

Muscle cars

Wait so has it at least been released? Some no name news site spreading gossip does not phase me. I thought you were talking about the C6 ZR1, which is legal in Europe.

Only car posted so far that id want. i think TVR or some other site said they could end up being sold in the US. i'm so fucking thirsty for a sports car with a Ford V8 like you wouldn't believe.

It's rumoured, and I think it's highly likely. The success of TVR is based on American buyers I think.

nice, but not really a comparison, as the UP! GTi is a city car, while the swift sport is a supermini,
still i'd like to see it up against the SEAT Ibiza FR 1.5EVO, similar power and just as nice handling, although heavier.

>bsi requires frequent reprogramming
>stalk sending the wrong signals to bsi, resulting in incorrect signaling when turning.
>anti-pollution fault in center display
>immobilizer stuck because BSI shat the bed and refuses to accept the key
>abs, airbag and/or esp fault indicators appearing and disappearing randomly
You had one fucking job. Peugeot, and still you failed.
206, never again.

>does not allow enough room under the skin which require padding under the hood to absorb the impact of a body
>pedestrian protection rules
You pathetic pieces of shit, how does this even help? You hit someone at 20 mph or more, they'll fly into the windshield or bounce over the car into the concrete. Less than that, they're going under the vehicle.

The initial hit does matter a lot too, just saying.

Lol no one wants a diesel fiat bud.

only car besides the ford focus rs that I am salty about america not getting.

Now that we got the ford focus rs this is the only one who got away

*kills your jew next door neighbour*
ssshhhhh nothing personel merchant-san

>Anonymous
we got something better :^)

>Quoting Regular Fur Reviews
My fucking sides pilgrim.

theyre lucky they dont get this piece of shit that is basically a electric fire waiting to happen on fucking wheels driven by brainlets

>driving an oversized piece of shit with a 5l 5hp 10 tork boat engine which has a center of gravity in stratosphere and most of it is made up of a bed the owners never use, lifted high so it can go offroad which the truck never will

you know just because you have a thing with 4 wheels doesnt mean youre an auto enthusiast
get out of here normie

give it another 6 years and the entire GTR series will be fully available in the US

Wasn't the R34 BANNED FOREVER or some stupid shit like that?

They are even rare Pepes in France because of "muh Germans cars are better".

Americans don't deserve JDM.

Why these useless pop-ups tho ?

>coup

25 year import, first R34 rolled out the dealer '99
2024 will be the first year of yanks gettin the final Skyline GT-R

MERCI TWINGO

>Fiat Poofto Abarf: FaggeFagge
lmao what a terrible example

>import it as a business or privately
>production car crash safety doesn't apply beyond needing seatbelts and airbags
Just need to do it.

>pay for car
>pay for transport
>pay for registration
>get shafted with CO2 taxes
No one's gonna fucking bother.

You picked a poor example.
>Can't have cancer.
Uh, okay then.
Post a TVR or something dipshit.

It hurts

That's not the point, the point is that you have the freedom to, unlike burgers who can't legally import ANY current production cars. Just need to cough up a little more money than a ZR1 buyer would in Murrika.

Theoretically you could have the same guys who "import" Holden Utes to the USA "import" a wagon and fuse it with a Pontiac G8 donor. Just costs a pretty penny.

MERCI TWINGO

Theoretical yes, but it's about $30k all said and done, not including the purchase price of the car, and a G8 GXP goes for $27-35k right now. For that much I'd probably get a CTS-V wagon instead, if I could find a manual one.

>$30k
How? A few thousand to transport it, a few hundred to register it and the taxes vary by country, mine has literally none for example, it's just the insurance that would be expensive as fuck, probably around a thousand a year.

I thought the whole point was that they will not allow it on EU roads. you can supposedly somehow get around that by importing it for business or privately?

We're talking about importing an Australian vehicle to the US here. Normally illegal, but there's a company in Colorado that's using a "loophole" to import Holden Utes in parts and then fuse them with Pontiac G8 donors with an American VIN (same platform and body until the B-pillar) to make them "street legal", as well as converting them to LHD with the Pontiac dashboard and steering. Therefore you need a Holden Ute, a Pontiac G8 as well as the hefty labor costs (lots of work involved) for the company. The G8 has already become a bit of a cult car, and Utes aren't cheap either, so all this adds up to high five digit prices for a single "US-legal" Ute on the bottom line.

Paperwork, paying someone in straya to strip the donor car, shipping it, and labor welding the US firewall to the AU car, transferring all the LHD stuff over, swapping the entire US emissions legal powertrain over, gas tank, mirrors, lights, etc.

>not realizing the Z32 was better in every way

Yes. Production car homologation isn't the same as private owner/import inspections. Think of it like the US requiring eighteen airbags and a backup camera on production cars nowadays, but state inspections or cops will only care whether you have working lights and such.

Yeah I'm autistic, I thought I was replying to this postThey do allow it on the road, they just don't allow them to be officially sold and all that. If they didn't allow cars with insufficient pedestrian safety to be on the roads, they'd have to ban half of the cars older than 15 years old.

I mean I was replying to that guy, not post. That's it I'm off to sleep, I'm an embarrassment lmao

I agree. The thin-silver bullshit of those wheels piss me off. It's everywhere nowadays.

MERCI TWINGO

>pigfat as all GTR models
>v6, turbos are an option
>no i6 model like Z31
>didnt dominate JGTC for 3 years
>fr
>shit resale value
>got rid of the pop ups
who replaced your taste buds witth fecal matter

>no one posts the Scirocco

literally the only current production car in Yurop worth importing.

Smart Roaster Coupe is fine too.

My dad had a 206 in 2003, I don't know what the hell you are talking about.

>slightly lower Golf

It looks like an older generation focus.

And the svt focus probably drives better.

>purposely nerfed because muh Golf R
>still on the ancient PQ35 (mk5 Golf) platform
Even the fucking nu-Beetle is better.

>golf coupe
>worth importing

It came out the same year as the Mk1 focus

Says a lot about Euro-only cars.

Golfs are ugly boxes compared to the Scirocco.

And they're superior in every single other way. The only thing the Scirocco has going for it is how it looks, and even then it looks like a Golf that got squished.
At that point just buy a Toyobaru, V6 Camaro or egoboost Mustang.

I guess they wanted popups but somehow couldn't fit normal ones for some reason? Honestly I have no idea. It was made by the same company that made the reliant robin so they aren't exactly known for good design.

That's a weird looking cake